WTF? Crazy Lib Says Dem’s Have ‘A Great Economic Story’, Guess What She Attributes

I’ve long suspected that liberals don’t understand what a ‘good economy is’ but after this MSNBC segment with Chuck Todd, I now believe they don’t even understand what the word ‘economy’ means. While speaking to Todd, MSNBC clown, Stephanie Ruhle, said that Democrats have ‘a good economic story’ and immediately cited vaccine numbers.

She avoided talking about inflation issues, employment issues caused by lack of workers, or supply chain dilemmas and jumped right to vaccine numbers like the two aren’t Independente matters:

CHUCK TODD: So, bottom line is, this is something that it, this has got to just work itself out, and, you know, the Democrats are the ones in charge so they’re going to pay the price of this sort of short term economic frustration.

STEPHANIE RUHLE: And it’s unfortunate, but the Democrats don’t do a great job of telling their economic story. Yes, this inflation number is not a good one. But they’ve got a great economic story to tell, right? Five million jobs created, 200 million people vaccinated. Those vaccine numbers tie directly to the economy. You couldn’t open the economy without getting America healthy again. We are seeing economic recovery. What the Biden administration isn’t doing is selling that, and they can.

Watch
<iframe title=”MRC TV video player” src=”https://www.mrctv.org/embed/565157″ width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>

The only thing I have ever known Democrats to do to an economy is creating short-term relief followed by heavy taxation. Never anything truly sustainable. The party is so predictable that most everyone comments about how gas prices will skyrocket under Biden when he first took office… And here we are.
<p class=”gnt_ar_b_p”><a class=”gnt_ar_b_a” href=”https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/10/fact-check-higher-gas-prices-due-national-and-seasonal-demand/5253346001/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” data-t-l=”:b|e|inline click|${u}”>Gas prices soared</a> to a seven-year high, reaching a nationwide average of $3.42 as of Tuesday, according to data from the American Automobile Association.</p>
<p class=”gnt_ar_b_p”>That’s 16 cents higher than a month ago, or $1.31 more than a year ago, and 80 cents more than in 2019, according to <a href=”https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2021/11/09/gas-prices-rising-seven-year-highs-soaring-ohio-california/6352742001/”>AAA</a></p>
<p class=”gnt_ar_b_p”>And they’ve just started to rise…</p>

EVA

[ ONLINEJOBS ] I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by EVA
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Alisha Bond
LulaScholl

dfsds

Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Carla
Ellie Souef

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Ellie Souef
LulaScholl

axz

MaryMills

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 27 days ago by MaryMills

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Richard
CW LAUDERDALE

NOTE: Even after watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to Joe Bidden since 1977), I am amazed at the progress the Biden administration and all of its allies have made at placing all of America into a feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Wumingren

I served as an Air Force cryptologic linguist, specializing in Chinese Mandarin, but allied with fellow linguists in Vietnamese, Korean, and Russian. I served from 1970 through the end of 1982, a Vietnam vet with 12 years of honorable service in East and Southeast Asia.

When the knuckleheads decided to become more political in style of management, I knew the end was near. I’m a combatant, not a politician. I put mission first and pay no attention whatever to the game of office politics.

I did not reenlist at the end of my third period of enlistment. I separated and remained overseas as a proud expatriate. I had heard the stories of how badly our vets were treated by their fellow citizens, and I could not go home.

Punks spitting on us was one thing, hurting only pride, but being turned away from employment by companies I had once worked for who knows what reason(s) was an issue that went to one’s existence.

I took a job teaching English to the deserving folks of Taiwan. I also worked as a translator, copywriter, and editor of several publications. With my experience in intelligence, I also found myself drafted by one of the “Alphabet Agencies.”

For the eight years I lived in Taiwan, I continued my work monitoring Communist China. I didn’t know it at the time, but I should have been fighting an insidious political cancer right here in America: Socialism (the intermediate state) and Communism (the end state). I fought Communism for 20 years overseas, while it was destroying the fabric of our republic the whole time.

Toward the end of my self-imposed exile, I discovered that I was working for an agency that was routinely being betrayed by the U.S. State Department. Names and identities of deep cover assets around the globe were being compromised, and not merely due to incompetence, but in some cases by design.

I simply did not feel safe with State Department politics rendering us as inconsequential and expendable. I resigned and returned to the States, though even 15 years after the Vietnam War ended, I still found it difficult to find employment. Americans can be idiots and fools.

Today’s Department of State under the unworthy Biden Administration has brought betrayal to high form, not only leaving Americans in great peril at home and abroad, but completely destroying our credibility in the eyes of once trusting allies. We have lost all leverage and respect in the world. It is going to take a century or longer for the U.S. to resume its role as leader of the free world (assuming freedom lasts anywhere in the world in a post-Biden era).

Mark Gravitte

Thanks obiden! Loser!

CW LAUDERDALE

NOTE: Even after watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to Joe Bidden since 1977), I am amazed at the progress the Biden administration and all of its allies have made toward placing all of America into a global feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired