WHOA! Judge In Rittenhouse Trial Makes BOMBSHELL STATEMENT

Judge Bruce Schroeder, who is presiding over the Kyle Rittenhouse case and he has a bone to pick with CNN and other fake news sites. He had to halt the trial the other day and send the jury out of the room before he laid into the prosecutors after they tried to enter false evidence into the preceding. The prosecutors played a video showing the rioters which the judge ruled was inadmissible because it was irrelevant and immaterial.

They showed the riots in which they claimed it showed Rittebhouse’s state of mind at the time of the shooting. But the video did not show Rittenhouse, just the rioters.

When prosecutors tried to enter it, they told the judge it was to show Rittenhouse’s state of mind, but the judge called it hearsay because it in no way referenced Rittenhouse.

The judge then had the jury removed and he berated the prosecutors and then went on to complain about CNN and other alleged news sites. On the matter of CNN, Schroeder referenced Brian Stelter and another lawyer who claimed his ruling on n0ot calling the rioters who were shot victims was described as incomprehensible.

However, in the case when the people who were shot were engaging in violence cannot be referred to as victims as it is prejudicial when a defendant is claiming self-defense. As lawyers, Stelter and the other CNN talking head should know that.

During jury selection, the judge also lamented the intentional use of bias to shape public perception of the incident.

See also  BIDEN LIES, Claims He Served as Liaison Between Israel and Egypt...He Was Still in SCHOOL

This judge is hardly the first person who knew the press’s bias was used to shape the narrative of a story. Right, Nicholas Sandmann? He is the young man who got rich from lies CNN told about him and there are plenty of suits left for him to cash in on.

From The Daily Caller

Schroeder also cited on Wednesday the media’s coverage of a 1998 trial he presided over, where a man named Mark Jensen was convicted of poisoning his wife, WTMJ-TV reported. A new trial has been ordered for that case.

“I’ve talked about inaccurate things out of the media, and one of the things that I’ve read over and over and over again is about how I messed up” in the Jensen case, Schroeder said. “Actually, I had it 100% correct in the first place.”

The judge also argued that the intense media coverage and the country’s divided reaction to the case meant it was crucial the public trusted the court’s findings.

“I’m gonna comment about the media again because there was a gentleman on TV night before last who said this is the most divisive case in the country to date,” Schroeder said. “So anything that undermines public confidence in what happens here is very important.”

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Richard
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Rose Jones

I get paid more than $90 per hour when working from home with my 2 children. It’s not something I’d ever thought I could do, but my best friend earns over 10000$ dollars a month doing this, and she convinced me to do it. There is an endless amount of potential here
check the details……☛☛☛  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 25 days ago by Rose Jones
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Carla
Ellie Souef

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 22 days ago by Ellie Souef
TraceyEarnhardt

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 25 days ago by TraceyEarnhardt
LulaScholl

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website……… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 24 days ago by LulaScholl
hiwepi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 25 days ago by hiwepi
MaryMills

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 24 days ago by MaryMills
R.V.Winkel

Is there Still Hope for the Justice system?-This Guy Must be 1 in a Hundred Not on the Regime’s Payroll-Sounds too good to be True!-Next up- A Re-Trial Because of Ignorance-Everything Will Be thrown out On a Cartel inspired Technicality!-And Kyle will Be Sacrificed!-Its what Demoncrats Do!

BearPolar

But how much do you make at home part time?

Scott Benson

Lol, I take in almost $40 a week cashing in cans!

Lillyhammerlip

LIBERALS…disgusting…think they can always control the situation in any manner…doesn’t always work…looks as if the Judge isn’t giving any passes for them/prosecutors…next will be for them to find an excuse to remove the Judge so as to get their “way”…

Arktos99

The video clearly shows he shot in self defense; this should have never even gone to trial. They’re trying to make him a poster child for gun control, just like Obama did during his terms and (thank God) failed; now he’s trying to do it through Biden. They want us unarmed so they can better control us and put through their Great Reset (we’d be just like Australia w/o the 2nd Amendment.)

porterv

I find it hard to believe that there is anyone left who still watches CNN. No one has turned it on in my house for at least twenty years.

CharlieSeattle

An honest Judge? Be still my heart!