Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down Into HEARTBREAKING Sobs While Testifying On Stand

In an unusual move, the defense lawyers had Kyle Rittenhouse testify in his own defense, especially since prosecutors did such a lousy job. I don’t think we can fault the prosecutors though. They were forced to prosecute Rittenhouse even though all of the evidence points to self-defense. The head of the office where the prosecutions were ordered did so under pressure from the black community.

Rittenhouse was seventeen when he killed two men and badly wounded a third in self-defense. In all likelihood, he suffers from PTSD.

As he recounted what happened that night, he broke down in tears and the judge had to call a recess until he calmed down. He later came back to the court, he was able to finish his testimony and the cross-examination from the prosecutor.

He did not burst out in tears the second time around.

Rittenhouse recalled what happened before any shots were fired. He said that Rosenbaum told him to burn in hell and twice told Rittenhouse’s life. He said, Rosenbaum, threatened to kill him, two times.

You could hear on the video that Rittenhouse called out to him “friendly, friendly, Friendly.

Rittenhouse described how he felt trapped and feared for his life. Two men had him trapped. Rosenbaum and the second man was Joshua Joshua Ziminski.

Joshua Ziminski was later charged with arson for his actions that very same night.

From The Daily Wire

Before describing his actions to fire, Rittenhouse sobbed uncontrollably and a ten minute recess was called.

Rittenhouse was 17 years old when he was arrested for fatally shooting two men, as well as injuring a third during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, following the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Rittenhouse has been charged with five felony counts and one misdemeanor, including first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Rittenhouse said he wanted to treat Rosenbaum after he fired off four shots, and said a Daily Caller reporter was trying to tend to him, too. But moments later, people were yelling threatening remarks at him and he took off to find police — which he viewed as “safety” from the chaos and threats — to turn himself. Rittenhouse additionally said he went to police because he knew he “didn’t do anything wrong” and he was just defending himself.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Richard
Niamh Bryant

g online. I heard

Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Rose Jones

I get paid more than $90 per hour when working from home with my 2 children. It’s not something I’d ever thought I could do, but my best friend earns over 10000$ dollars a month doing this, and she convinced me to do it. There is an endless amount of potential here
check the details……☛☛☛  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 25 days ago by Rose Jones
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Carla
TraceyEarnhardt

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 25 days ago by TraceyEarnhardt
MaryMills

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 25 days ago by MaryMills
Ralph Richardson

Not guilty !

Ollie

Antifa and blm need to be rounded up and jailed , one at a time , they shouldn’t be allowed to riot ,threaten , intimidate and attack people

bobbie

AGAIN, money talks!!! Decisions are made against good people due to political gain!!! Kyle Rittenhouse should be ACQUITTED!!! What a sad day that the leaders of this country take us back to the time WHEN THERE WAS NO LAW AND ORDER!!!

hiwepi

Last edited 25 days ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.WSmartcash1.com