The ‘Defund’ Shoe Just Dropped In LA, Cops Tell Residents Their On Their Own

When I first saw the tweet by the LAPD warning residents to just comply with home invaders and criminals I was infuriated at first. After a moment I quickly realized the increased crime rate was only part of the problem. Thanks to budget cuts and the anti-cop movement driving officers away, police cannot possibly keep up with the current rise in crime in Los Angeles.

The Warning the LAPD posted just goes to show that Democrats’ push to defund the police is leading cities into ruin. This was the sound of the other (defund) shoe dropping:

Due to an increase in violent street robberies, Robbery-Homicide Division has become aware of an ongoing crime trend of follow-home robberies. Suspects have been locating victims in Los Angeles, following them, and then committing the robberies as the victim arrives home or at their business.

Victims have been followed from such places like Melrose Avenue, the Jewelry District of Los Angeles, nightclubs, and high-end restaurants in Los Angeles. The target of these robberies has been expensive jewelry, including watches and necklaces, as well as expensive purses. Victims have also been targeted based on the type of vehicle they are driving. These crimes have occurred throughout the City of Los Angeles as well as neighboring
cities.

Different suspects have been identified and arrested for these types of crimes.
The following are recommendations for community members:• Be aware of one’s surroundings for anything unusual or out of the ordinary before exiting
your car, walking out of a restaurant, stores, malls, or clubs.

See also  FAA Accidentally Reveals 704 Previously Unknown Epstein Flights, You Won't Believe Who is on Them

• Be cautious of displaying high-value property in public such as purses, watches, and
jewelry.

• Record and report suspicious activity to the police (write down suspicious suspect/vehicle
descriptions).

•If you are driving and believe you are being followed, dial 911. If possible, drive to the
nearest police station.

If you are being robbed, do not resist the robbery suspects; cooperate and comply with
their demands. Be a good witness.

• After a robbery, immediately call the police department by dialing 911. Immediately write
down everything you can remember about the crime, suspects, and suspect vehicle.

• Do not chase or follow the robbery suspect out of your place of business or home. Leave
the job of catching the suspects to the police.”

While it’s still disturbing to see the police tell residents that they’re basically on their own, you have to look at the bigger issues at play. The police are horribly understaffed, Governor Gavin Newsom has practically made it a crime to prosecute criminals and virtually banned residents from defending themselves with weapons bans.

Add that to the crippling cost of living, rising inflation, and the ‘defund the police movement’—LA was a recipe for disaster.

According to crime statistics from the police department, robberies went up 12.4 percent from the time period between August 29 to September 25, to the time period between September 26 to October 23.”

California cut its police budget by $150 million this year. While politicians are only now admitting the movement was a disaster, few have done anything to rectify it.

Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started… Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Anna
Kathleen

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Kathleen
ShelleCalderon

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ShelleCalderon
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Amelia
ZellaCarlson

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Just visit this website now…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ZellaCarlson
KarenSantos

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by KarenSantos
NoraBarnes

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by NoraBarnes
Melanie

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Melanie
FlorencLeavitt

A check for $8912 workin fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re clAssmAte’s step-mother`s neighbour hAs done this for nine months And eArnt more thAn $8912 pArt time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tAb for more detAil……._____ http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by FlorencLeavitt
Wumingren

I was hoping to read that all police officers just walked off the job and moved to Texas to work with the Texas Rangers on border patrol.

C.W. LAUDERDALE

SPECIAL NOTE: COPS LIKE ME HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WARN YOU FOR YEARS, BUT YOU JUST KEEP TRADING YOUR RIGHTS, SECURITY, LIFE FOR PROMISES NEVER FORE FILLED BY SELF-SERVING, WITLESS, CORRUPT, INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS. DARE YOU TO READ MY CONFESSION/LESSONS LEARNED BELOW. SOLDIER/COP/MERCENARY, RETIRED

NOTE: Even after watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to Joe Bidden since 1977), I am amazed at the progress the Biden administration and all of its allies have made toward placing all of America into a global feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Doug1943

The mis-spelling in the title of this article is embarrassing.

Here’s how to remember how to spell these three words which sound alike, plus when to use an apostrophe with “it”. Just memorize these sentences:

“The monster has left its lair, and it’s heading this way. They’re preparing their defenses over there.”

Skeptical

If self-defense is criminalized by the criminal governor, and cooperation for official police participation cannot be expected, then accomidation in substandard form is not reasonable. Get large lawn lags, disposable gloves, and a means of transporting off site unwanted aftermaths. Know where to make discreet deposits, and when, away from event sites to avoid unwelcome future interest.

Ollie

Dominion did a wonderful job with the RECALL now the Newsom hits the fan , good on you Obama

Arjay

Well, you STUPID people got what you voted for. Elections have consequences and you are reaping what you voted for!!

NO sympathy!!

Mark Gravitte

Damn, that is great news. I can give you an example of what this might look like. Police: what’s your emergency? Stupid/braindead homeowner: my spouse has just been murdered and myself and the children need an ambulance because we have been nearly beaten to death. Police: one moment ma’am (the police officer returns to the caller within 30 minutes). Police: ma’am I am sorry you are having to wait for an extended period, but we only have one officer for each shift. Stupid/braindead homeowner: but officer, we are profusely bleeding to death. Police: ma’am we have assigned a counselor to your case and the police officer will transport the counselor to your location in 5 to 10 business days. Stupid/braindead homeowner: but officer I need help right now, this instant. Police: ma’am, all of the funds allocated for the Police department have been diverted to the social programs that you citizens requested and the counselors do not work nights or weekends. Stupid/braindead homeowner: but officer, we’re going to die. Police: ma’am, please remain calm and the counselor working your case will contact you in 5 to 10 business days. Stupid/braindead homeowner: but officer. Police: ma’am it’s the end of my shift, best of luck to you and yours. Police: goodbye, and thanks for calling. At the end of our call is a brief survey. Please, tell us how we’re doing.
I am sitting here laughing my ass off. Let ’em rape, murder, pillage and steal from those braindead ingrates who fought to defend the police. What a damn joke you morons are. Pathetic!