NBC Crackpot Tells Families To Shut Up And Dip Into Their Savings To Buy Food

Inflation is no big deal according to NBC’s Stephanie Ruhle who basically told Americans to shut up and spend their life savings to offset inflation costs. Ruhle said that American’s have savings accounts and referred to it as their ‘dirty little secret’ and went on to insinuate that we should all be happy that things are going so well…

I wish I could tell you I was joking but no.

The crackpot host said that inflation may be high but so are the value of American homes. I guess the host thinks now is the time to sell and use the money to cover your food and medical expenses? But hey, according to Ruhle, the vaccine numbers are on the rise, so cheer up.

Ruhle told NBC anchor Willie Geist this malarkey. She told Geist, “The dirty little secret here, Willie, while nobody likes to pay more, on average, we have the money to do so. Household savings hit a record high over the pandemic, we didn’t really have anywhere to go out and spend.” This happened during her interview with Geist on the Today Show segment Sunday Focus.

Her callous and tone-deaf comments seriously made me feel sick. She just whitewashed the struggles of most working-class families who’re struggling to make it in Biden’s economy. An economy, by the way, that’s so garbaged that it makes Jimmy Carter’s presidency look like the good ole days.

Watch

Transcript:

See also  What A Crook, Psaki Refuses To Commit To Corruption Transparency

WILLIE GEIST: And Stephanie joins me now live. Steph, it’s great to see you. As you say, inflation over six percent, numbers we haven’t seen in more than 30 years. So, how much higher can these prices go and when do you see them coming down?

STEPHANIE RUHLE: Well listen, Willie, nobody knows when exactly they’re going down but you have to put this in perspective. This inflation is not in isolation and the government predicted it was going to be a challenging recovery, recovery all tied to COVID.

So, it’s why you see things like that expanded child tax credit. You’ve got the families of over 60 million kids on average getting $430 a month. For people on fixed incomes, older people on social security, they’re getting those fixed payments adjusted next year up 5.9 percent or inflation.

And the dirty little secret here, Willie, while nobody likes to pay more, on average we have the money to do so. Household savings hit a record high over the pandemic. We didn’t have anywhere to go out and spend. And as we said a moment ago, we’re expecting retail sales this holiday season to break records. For those who own their homes and the value of our homes are up. And while the stock market isn’t the economy, you have over half of American households with some investment in the markets and the markets have hit record highs.

So, we need to put all of this in perspective. This time last year, when you and I were talking, Willie, nobody had a vaccine. Now 200 million Americans do and we’re seeing this push of demand and that’s pushing up pricing.

See also  Trump Shares The Moment He Realized Milley Was 'A F*cking Idiot' LOL

GEIST: It’s a good look at it.

Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started… Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 22 days ago by Anna
Kathleen

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Kathleen
ShelleCalderon

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 21 days ago by ShelleCalderon
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Amelia
Caitlin Higgins

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Caitlin Higgins
ZellaCarlson

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Just visit this website now…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 20 days ago by ZellaCarlson
Christin Schreiber

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Christin Schreiber
KarenSantos

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 21 days ago by KarenSantos
NoraBarnes

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by NoraBarnes
Melanie

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Melanie
FlorencLeavitt

A check for $8912 workin fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re clAssmAte’s step-mother`s neighbour hAs done this for nine months And eArnt more thAn $8912 pArt time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tAb for more detAil……._____ http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by FlorencLeavitt
Wumingren

Who could listen to that beech and still continue to watch her? That’s some serious crazy right there.

John Briggs

You are out of touch with reality. Most people lost everything last year. On the low side, SS is going up 5%, then Medicare is going to wipe that out at 14.5%. Then the TAX bracket goes up and guess what, less income. Yes the party in charge will keep throwing MONEY at programs that they started decades ago, which have useless, because the DEM Party DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. So just set back and say everything is fine. When the money runs out you can join the rest of us’

Rosemary

WHAT A STUPID USELESS C##T, SITTING ON HER WELL PAID FAT ASS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR MONEY!!!. THIS IDIOT IMBECILE HAS NO CLUE ABOUT HOW THE AVERAGE FAMILY LIVES!!!. SHE PROBABLY CRIES IF SHE BREAKS A NAIL. WHAT A USELESS ADDITION TO THE PLANET!!

fb111

A total waste of oxygen, as are most of the MSM commenters! NONE of them have a clue as to living in the real world! Tell her to dig into her future and pay for the lunches and dinners she gets to attend for free as a “media celebrity”!

Arjay

WHAT savings you effing stupid @$$hole!

Mark Gravitte

Put your lip over your head and swallow asshole!

Mark Gravitte

See, I have told you over and over again that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Tammy Skinner

She’s an idiot. And the seniors that only get 900 dollars or less a month? This idiot thinks they have a nest egg in the bank ? Vote Red People.