Supreme Court Rules That Hillary Clinton Is Above The Law – Justice Is Dead

ICYM This Gem … It has been abundantly clear for decades now that the Clinton Crime Family is waaaaaay too powerful for the US ‘Justice’ system to control.  The Clinton’s are famous for using government intel to compromise anyone who gets in their way.

The Clinton’s have also had an extraordinary number of people in their circle die from ‘suicides’.  Many of these alleged suicides have occurred under strange circumstances.  I don’t know about you but I don’t know that I know anyone who has committed suicide, never mind dozens of rich, powerful and connected people who have taken their own lives … do you?

I would have just dismissed the idea that the Clinton’s were somehow connected to these deaths, however in the lead up to the 2016 election between Trump and HRC Google went out of their way to bury the story.  I asked myself, if the narrative have no merit, why would Google risk they business to hide it?

I could come to only a few possible conclusions: The stories had merit, Google was working with HRC to secure her election … I don’t see anyone plausible option.

Well, now the Supreme Court has pretty much confirmed Clinton’s status as being ‘above the law’ … at least not subject to US court rulings:

The Gateway Pundit’s Cristina Laila reported:

‘The Supreme Court on Monday denied a bid by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch to uphold a court ruling requiring Hillary Clinton to testify under oath about her private email system.

The Supreme Court’s denial was unsigned and issued without comment.

In January Judicial Watch filed a petition for writ of certiorari (“cert petition”) with the U.S. Supreme Court asking it to uphold a court ruling requiring Hillary Clinton to testify under oath about her private email system.

Hillary Clinton used a private email system to conduct official government business when she was the head of the Department of State.

Through many FOIA lawsuits, Judicial Watch revealed that many of Hillary Clinton’s emails contained classified material, including the name of a clandestine CIA agent.

Last March a federal court ordered a deposition of Hillary Clinton on her emails and Benghazi attack records in response to a FOIA lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch.

Hillary Clinton’s lawyers immediately filed an emergency appeal to stop her court-ordered email testimony.

Clinton’s team filed an emergency writ of mandamus to avoid testifying and the DC Court of Appeals granted her relief in August.’

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton released the following statement on the Supreme Court’s decision, entitled:

Judicial Watch Statement on Supreme Court Refusal to Uphold Court Ruling Requiring Hillary Clinton Email Testimony

‘Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement in response to the United States Supreme Court’s refusal to grant cert to Judicial Watch’s challenge to an appeals court decision exempting Hillary Clinton from testifying under oath about her emails and Benghazi attack documents:

Hillary Clinton ignored the law but received special protection from both the courts and law enforcement. For countless Americans, this double standard of justice has destroyed confidence in the fair administration of justice. Americans would never have known about Hillary Clinton’s email and related pay for play scandals but for Judicial Watch’s diligence. We expect that the Biden State and Justice Departments will continue to protect her and cover up their own misconduct as we press for additional accountability through the courts.

Judicial Watch argued that the Supreme Court should hear its case because the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit erred in undermining the Freedom of Information Act in giving Clinton unwarranted special treatment that conflicts both with Supreme Court precedent and the precedents of other courts of appeal, including its own.

The cert petition arose from the Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242), which led directly to the disclosure of Clinton’s use of a nongovernment email server to conduct government business. On March 2, 2020, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth authorized Judicial Watch to depose Clinton about her emails and the existence of relevant Benghazi attack documents. The court also ordered the deposition of Clinton’s former Chief of Staff, Cheryl Mills, and two other State Department officials. ‘

You can support Judicial Watch and Tom Fitton by clicking here.  I encourage you to donate to Judicial Watch.  Tom Fitton and his team have done more to uncover Deep State corruption that the last 30 Attorney Generals combined!

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Richard
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Niamh Bryant
Lorraine

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Lorraine
Jeff Metz

suckin dik makes you money huh.?

Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Carla
Evelyn

[ REAL ONLINEJOBS ] I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Evelyn
CatharineKlassen

afrde

DianeAtkins

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out. This is what do,…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by DianeAtkins
KayDelacruz

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by KayDelacruz
Jeff Metz

phukque moe ron

Jessica R

Make money online from home and earn extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by. just Open The Below Website….

=====>> http://Www.ExtraRich1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Jessica R
Kent Sinclair

Apparently the Supreme Court can be bought.

Hcatguy

Or threatened.

Isla Lowin

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Isla Lowin
Larry2nuts

Nothing’s changed- it’s always been that way- it’s one of the worst governments on the planet.

Harry O

Yes Larry thank God Trump is gone now next we should Hang Mike Pense!

Maria Gilstrap

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Maria Gilstrap
Deborah Waskow

When God gets through with her she will know what hit her.

Lynn

Unfortunately we don’t get to watch.

Harry O

Deborah and Lynn: Let us pray that God in his infinite wisdom and mercy Shows more mercy to you two than what you are showing Hillary. I believe the Good Book tells us to “Judge not lest ye be judged” Jesus’s words not mine. Though I am a sinner I will pray for you.

Chipper

HRC has always been and will always be above the law. The Clinton Foundation is full of dirty money that will never be documented. Their offspring is just as dirty.

Mark Warren

I can only hope she finds that she is either not bulletproof, or not Immune to the diseases du Jour the democrats are having unleashed on our country.

Gabriel Santiago

Supreme cowardice and abrogation of moral, if not legal responsibility, akin to Pontius Pilate washing his hands of the most responsibility he had at the time of his rule, 2,000-years-ago. Very disappointing, and egregious that the high court, i.e. U.S. Supreme Court is “courting” politics, not justice! Shame on them!

Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Beatriz Rowe
AbrahamWoodhull

Hillary must be prosecuted & the Supreme court must be restarted

Harry O

Hey Abe, The Supreme Court was restarted when Trump used his options to place 2 conservatives on the bench after Gainsbourg died. You have a totally conservative leaning Judicial Panel that threw out the case because THERE’S NOTHING THERE!!!!! There never was, and as to her E-mails, Jimmy Comey cost her the election. Stop pretending!

Pat ringsdorf

Killary above the law,no matter what she does…and donald trump gets railroaded daily.thats why america is fast becoming a third world country.

Harry O

And because we have to pay out welfare to bums like you? Wanna do somethin useful Hang Mike Pense!

VernaBarker

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home media tab for more details.See……….>>>>>>  https://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 6 months ago by VernaBarker
Lynn

Could you post your bs somewhere else? NOBODY wants to have to scroll over it to get to a real comment.

M E White

You should get paid well–in prostitution,, practice makes perfect. STD will get you!!!

Mark Gravitte

The fucking skanky, wrinkled up corrupted old bitch will die one day. What a joyous occasion that will be! She an old Slick Willie have been molesting children for years. These type things are what cause chaos and rebellion. It’s not just me, but millions of Americans and millions abroad have had a belly full of the crooked clinton’s. God sees the truth but waits. hillary, you and Slick Willie and your crooked daughter won’t be able to manipulate, lie or cheat our God. He is all knowing and says vengeance is his. I used to believe there was some good and decency in all human beings. I was wrong. You savages are everything bad in the world that our God warned us about. I hope and pray God our father extends the same courtesies to you crooks that you have to other people! There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. It’s gonna be hot 🔥 🥵 😩 😫 bitches. Good riddance!

Sandra K Waechter

DEAR GOD, HILLARY CLINTON SHOULD BE IN PRISON, HELP GET HER THERE, EVIL MUST BE PUNISHED

Nick1

Hillary has ALWAYS been abve the law. Looks like same for Biden.

Harry O

Wow nothing sticks to Hillary. Could it be that there’s nothing there? She’s been investigated by everyone from the FBI to Dick Tracy and yet none of these stalwart agencies could find zilch to charge her with. Now on the other hand, Stormy ahead do you think? Now there’s a guy spelling it out to his fixer Cohen, who then goes to jail for hiding the crime they were discussing from congress, on how to pay off Ms. Daniels. Yet the crime they were talking over, for which Mr. Cohen served time has never been charged against the dude on the planning end? Namely one Mr. Trump, President. Most of the former presidents swamp drainers, remember them? have been or will be in jail. For a short list check the Pals of Cohen file. They are listed in two files, Those who are in jail Stone/Flinn/Cohen, or have been in jail, And the pending file, Those on their way to jail Bannon/Julliani ect. All those crooked cronies of the former President have fallen like dominoes yet the former President has been charged with nothing! Nada Zip. Who’s the court looking after again? Oh yes that’s right “glass houses”

Jim

Do you have even the Semblance of a brain??
You are a Typical DEMORAT!!

Harry O

But wait Jim my semblance of a brain tells me I am right. I should say I was right. I said the pending file of swamp drainers would headline Misters Bannon and Julliani. It appears Stevie boy is there now? How’s that for calling it. And Hillary Isn’t. THERE YOU GO, NOTHING THERE!!!!!

BettyHorton

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.SmartPay1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by BettyHorton
Helen

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Helen
DorothCarey

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do >> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by DorothCarey
John Grychak

THE “SUPREME COURT” HAS BEEN CORRUPT/LAWLESS FOR MANY DECADES, ESPECIALLY WITH THE TRAITOR JOHN ROBERTS AS HEAD OF THEM. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOOOD BEFORE THE FIRING SQUAD LONG AGO. THEY SHOULD BE ABOLISHED, AS THEY DO NOTHING GOOD FOR THE USA/CONSTITUTION.

C.W. LAUDERDALE

NOTHING NEW HERE! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE CLINTON’S AND MANY LIKE THEM STOMP ALL OVER THE LAW FOR MOST OF MY CAREER. SEE MY REFERENCE TO THE INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRADE/MONEY LAUNDERING INVESTIGATION BELOW.

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four others omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

CharlieSeattle

The Supreme Court’s denial was unsigned and issued without comment?

Then it is FAKE!

Sandy

So no one wants take the heat. If it’s not signed can it be enforced?

M E White

Clintons and all their minions will die and roast in hell. Hope they enjoy it!!

R.V.Winkel

When She was Fired in Her Younger days working in a Law firm-She Stole Hundreds of Files Which have Enabled it To Build a Fortune From Blackmail-When They Didn’t Pay up and threatened to go Public or file Charges?-They-the Victims-Decided Suicide was the only option?-Things that make you go HHMMMMMM.

Harry O

What a crock of BS None of the crap you claim has ever happened. Check out her bio she’s contributed a hell of a lot more to this country than you or I simply by being in public service her whole life. Get a life liar! And Hang Mike Pense!

Jim

The Brainless DEMORAT spews his CRAP N LIES AGAIN..WOW!! LOL

R.V.Winkel

There are Many Bogus Dating Sites that Pay people to Impersonate Pictures of Beautiful Women and Handsome guys-This is Fraud and Impersonation and is Illegal in My Country-Carrying a Maximum Sentence Of -10-20years Imprisonment!-I Encourage Internet Law enforcement to Investigate this Trail of Fools Bragging about the $$$$$ that They Make For Pretending?-Playing the Fool-Theres Lots of em Out there!

Harry O

And what country is that Mr or Mrs Winkel where advertising is good for 10 to 20 in stir. Do you really expect anyone to believe this?

DanC

Only when people can successfully defend themselves from tyranny will they be free…

Truth_Seeker!

Our Supreme court has become A Roman style ‘Bread & Circuses’, our FBI, DEA are the modern day ‘Gestapo’, and basically all our other forms of government so evil and corrupt our U.S. citizens no longer respect or believe in them!
It is a known fact that every civilization with few exceptions survives roughly 250 years before their downfall. The U.S. is now just past 254 years since its founding creation.

Harry O

Your the one who wants to elect an Emperor? How about that? How about we Hang Mike Pense!

bobbie

Why do we even need or want a Supreme Court when they use different standards to mete out justice for different people!!! Does money talk??? It would seem so. Why is it okay for Hillary Clinton to break the law – when it is NOT OKAY for the average American to break the law??? AGAIN, we either do NOT need the Supreme Court OR we need these nine judges to practice the law with integrity and ethics.

hiwepi

Last edited 6 months ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.Smartcash1.com

Mountain man

Little known fact Hillary’s daddy took over the Mafia when Al Copone went to prison for tax evasion..that makes her the queen of the mafia..help explain all the sucides..as far as her testimony no way she could afford to do that..could you imagine all the lies she would spew out..yep…scum like her are above the law..what this country needs is more guys with a few screws loose with high powered rifles

RockyMtn 1776

Whoever said crime don’t pay has never met the Clinton’s.

Harry O

Come on Mountain, what drivel you spout you must have known Paul Bunyan to make such outrageous claims. Don’t get out much do you? What this country need is less hearing from a screwball like you who, don’t have the guts to get your own gun and do your own dirty work!!! Screwball that you are why don’t you do what Trump asked you to and Hang Mike Pense!

Tom

I’m not an expert or anything but, why would she, or anyone refuse to testify if they were innocent?

Cecelia Henderson

Judicial Watch IS THE PEOPLE’S DOJ. They have done more than any DOJ has done in the past 50 years. Honestly, I don’t understand why we fund the DOJ which has proven time and time again to be incompetent and corrupt.

Jerome Kari

Testing

Jerome Kari

I would make a comment but I’m afraid it might make me commit suicide.

Harry O

Well, yeah, Jerry stupidity will do that to you. I mean it’s stupid that we don’t Hang Mike Pense!

Joey

Well Roberts is a pedophile has Hillary has proof of it. So he’s bought and paid for

Harry O

Joey I heard you had a piece of rope on Jan 6 and were running around the Capital howling Hang Mike Pense! Hillary has proof of it! And you’ll be going up in front of Roberts!!!! Whoops better delete that last or you’ll be over nighting with Big Stevie Bannon

Dennis

We need to take a hard look at replacing the dems on the supreme court. They are not going by the law but are supporting their party instead. It is high time to make the Supreme court accountable for their actions of upholding the law and the Constitution of this country. The people might decide to get a special committee together to act as a watchdog over their proceedings and hold them accountable for their actions. If members go against the law or the Constitution then they should be made to step down.

Ray Copeland

I would give anything if I could catch this b<t<h out behind a woodshed.

Harry O

Oh I know what you’re thinking Ray. It’s got nothing to do with justice. It’s got to do with you being…..h o r n y Oh yes I know what you’re thinking. Stay away from my sister!!!! Go Hang Mike Pense!

Mar Mac

Hillary Clinton escapes justice, while innocent patriots are being held as political prisoners without due process only because they were in D.C. on January 6th, 2021. She laughs at the people she expected to vote for her. “She is of her father the devil, who was a liar and a murderer from the beggining,and the deeds of her father she will do!”

Cajun

Don’t take a meeting with the Clinton’s in Fort Marcy Park. VA.

CharlieSeattle

SOTUS was and still is complicit in the marxist coup!

bokef4

Last edited 5 months ago by bokef4
Carol Linton

they should be delt with, they ARE NOT above the law you cowards need to do your freaking jobs. Through the book at them, they well deserve it!!!!!!!!!

Jim

So the Ugly SKANK gets away with it AGAIN!!!!

John David

How about employing a proofreader for your articles? They lose some gravity by appearing to be written by kids!!!

R.Gerard

An umbrella always within reach, is a very thoughtful touch for those unpredictable sudden downpours.

[…] Supreme Court Rules That Hillary Clinton Is Above The Law – Justice Is Dead […]