Plans To Replace COVID Vaccine Surface, Scientists Working To Get mRNA Into FOOD

For the overwhelming number of people who have not gotten the COVID-19 vaccination yet, it’s not because they are afraid of needles. At this point, after threats and name calling and false accusations and taking blame for continued lockdowns and mask mandates, you would think they would bite the bullet and put up with the tiny pinch you get when getting the jab.

No, for those still unvaccinated, it’s a much deeper thing. Try as the government and their sycophants in the news media might at censoring the information, they see reports of people getting sick from the vaccine, including dying from it.

On top of that, the Biden government has lied so much that they have lost the trust of practically everyone, even those who don’t publicly admit it. And how could they not? The administration changes policies as the wind blows and makes decisions that make no sense and contradict what they did just prior. The administration has been caught telling so many lies, threatening forced vaccinations aren’t going to work either. True, the threat of vaccine mandates has gotten some people to get the jab, but that’s just a very small percentage of the unvaccinated bending the knee to their fascist corporate overlords.

So, what to do? I’m sure the tyrants in the administration have thrown around a lot of ideas, but convincing people to take the vaccine isn’t one of them. There is talk about one way to get people vaccinated without a needle. It’s so insidious that it might go down as one of history’s worst atrocities to human beings. They are talking about adding mRNA to your salad.

Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are trying to come up with a way that they can grow plants that carry the same medication as the mRNA vaccine.

Two of the three COVID-19 vaccines that are all still under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) use the mRNA technology to help the body defeat the virus. They’re not really doing such a great job as is evidenced by the need for booster shots, but efficacy, according to some reports, apparently was never really of concern. In fact, the mRNA is reportedly creating protein spikes on the virus crown so much that vaccinated people are spreading a high viral load and could give someone COVID. Of course, the Fake News people have done stories contradicting that, but when you watch hours of video of medical doctors around the world telling you their research concludes that mRNA vaccinated people are not only catching COVID but are spreading it as well. Many of the same medical doctors are saying that the vaccine is creating the COVID variants. I’ll leave that to the experts and hopefully, so will the censors.

With a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are attempting to realize 3 goals.

The first is they are trying to figure out how to get DNA that has mRNA vaccines in it to be injected into plant cells so that they can replicate. Remember, the mRNA is still considered experimental.

The second goal of the researchers is to prove that plants can produce enough mRNA to replace an injection.

The third goal these genocidal ghouls are working toward is to determine the right dosage that people will need to eat in order to replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences Juan Pablo Giraldo in a university release.

And then we will have people who do not want to eat the plant. It’s not about the needle. It’s about the dangers of the vaccine.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

This means you should grow your own spinach and lettuce because I could see the Biden administration slipping the spiked plant foods into supermarkets and grocery stores without telling the American public.

The key to making edible vaccines are chloroplasts, according to Geraldo and a group of scientists at UC-San Diego and Carnegie Mellon University. They are tiny organs in plant cells that convert sunlight into energy the plant will use. “They’re tiny, solar-powered factories that produce sugar and other molecules which allow the plant to grow,” Giraldo said. “They’re also an untapped source for making desirable molecules.”

Past studies have shown that it is possible to get chloroplasts to express genes that aren’t a part of the plant naturally. The group of scientists achieved this by sending genetic material through a protective casing into the plant cells. Does anyone else see visions of Dr. Frankenstein shouting “It’s alive! IT’S ALIVE!!!!!!”?

Giraldo got UC-San Diego’s Professor Nicole Steinmetz to join the work that someday may allegedly add up to the equivalent of war crimes to use nanotechnology to deliver genetic material into chloroplasts.

“Our idea is to repurpose naturally occurring nanoparticles, namely plant viruses, for gene delivery to plants,” Steinmetz says. “Some engineering goes into this to make the nanoparticles go to the chloroplasts and also to render them non-infectious toward the plants.”

“One of the reasons I started working in nanotechnology was so I could apply it to plants and create new technology solutions. Not just for food, but for high-value products as well, like pharmaceuticals,” Giraldo adds.

Under normal circumstances I would say “Yay Science!” but we are not in normal circumstances. We have an administration that, for reasons they will not tell us the truth about, has ignored all relevant science that counters their obsession with getting everyone vaccinated, including little children. If they are willing to force American citizens to give up the sovereignty of their own body, one of the most personal medical decisions a human being can make, then they are capable of anything.

Are they going to figure out if the mRNA in the plants will harm human beings? What would happen if you got vaccinated three times a week? Supposed you eat spinach and lettuce three times a week? Will the administration have any answers at all? I doubt it because we are still trying to get them to answer a lot of questions that they ignore.

Florine Church

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Florine Church
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Niamh Bryant
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Carla
JohnThomas

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.

This is what I do…>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by JohnThomas

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Richard
Mark Warren

First, I LIKE this author. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for reading MY opinions expressed so well in a public forum, it IS NOT the needles. It IS the poisons (oh, yes, that is plural) enclosed in each dose of the genocide shot inside each syringe. Lead (yes, like in fishing weights) I understand electronics, and what I read THIS WEEK about something “conspiracy theorists” were saying about the effects of 5G cell phone signals on lead particles in the blood, and their effects on anything these electrically charged assassins make contact with and discharge (electrocute), only to be recharged by further radiowave exposure…
mRNA products that have long range damages they don’t have a clue about. Reports (being suppressed, of course) of people dying minutes after injection, and being stacked in a side room like cordwood. Personally, I do not believe any word from the government or medical community any more, and the average lifespan of the average American is gonna take a nosedive over the next few years.
So, suffice it to say, No injections for me, and no more store bought spinach or lettuce for me.

porterv

The Biden Dictatorship is looking for ways to poison our food supply. Why am I not surprised?

BettyHorton

Hi

BettyHorton

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.SmartPay1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by BettyHorton
Helen

HELLO

Last edited 2 months ago by Helen
Helen

HELLO

Last edited 2 months ago by Helen
DorothCarey

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do >> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by DorothCarey
CharlieSeattle

This can not be allowed!

Donald L Pooters

BIDEN and company are a bunch of Fascist Nazi’s out to control the US by any means possible. Be careful of what you eat and thoroughly cook any products for you table. We need to look at ways of ways that can kill the rMNA that they are trying to infuse in our food supply.

Mary

I’m still not sure to what end? Just total compliance of the populace so they can accomplish…what? Global economy? Universal monetary system? What happens to the various cultures, and is that the point–that eventually, we will all be one race, one culture?

Then the lefties will complain that we used to be so diverse, each culture living within their own mores but assimilating to the communities in which they/we live.

It’s so bleak, our future!

Also, get these a$$holes off here who post their bs and insinuate themselves in what is supposed to be meaningful dialogue. It’s so disheartening!!

Last edited 2 months ago by Mary
Bill G

The UN encorages gencide intheir publication -Agenda 2030 is one.

hiwepi

Last edited 2 months ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.Smartcash1.com

Kathy Boutin

This is awful how are they going to do that