Braindead Psaki Tries To Spin China Conflict To Save Failing Biden

With Biden’s tanking number the White House is on overtime with its damage control but this brings a new meaning to ‘spin’ White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki practically broke her neck to spin China’s testing of a new supersonic weapon into a positive.

Biden said during a town hall meeting that the US is committed to defending its trade partner Taiwan against China and the administration couldn’t pull the plug on old Biden fast enough. There isn’t an official agreement between the US and Taiwan, as Biden claimed, and the US isn’t ready to take on China under Biden’s command.

The US clearly out weapons China, but the administration knows that going to war with Biden at the helm could be disastrous.

After Biden’s little threat, China started using targets that looked like US military ships. When asked to respond to that clear threat, Psaki said that the US welcome ‘stiff competition.

The Chinese military has built targets in the shape of an American aircraft carrier and other U.S. warships in the Taklamakan desert as part of a new target range complex, according to photos provided to USNI News by satellite imagery company Maxar.

The full-scale outline of a U.S. carrier and at least two Arleigh Burke-class destroyers are part of the target range that has been built in the Ruoqiang region in central China. The site is near a former target range China used to test early versions of its so-called carrier killer DF-21D anti-ship ballistic missiles, according to press reports in 2013.

See also  Oops! Video: Press Sec Psaki Lets Slip Who Is Really Calling The Shots For Biden ...

This new range shows that China continues to focus on anti-carrier capabilities, with an emphasis on U.S. Navy warships. Unlike the Iranian Navy’s aircraft carrier-shaped target in the Persian Gulf, the new facility shows signs of a sophisticated instrumented target range.

The carrier target itself appears to be a flat surface without the carrier’s island, aircraft lifts, weapons sponsons, or other details, the imagery from Maxar shows. On radar, the outline of the carrier stands out from the surrounding desert – not unlike a target picture, according to imagery provided to USNI News by Capella Space.

There are two more target areas representing an aircraft carrier that does not have the metaling, but are distinguishable as carriers due to their outline. But other warship targets appear to be more elaborate. There are numerous upright poles positioned on them, possibly for instrumentation, according to the imagery. Alternatively, these may be used for radar reflectors to simulate the superstructure of the vessel.”

I have no doubts that the US has more than enough means to take down an attack from China but it’s the leadership that has many concerned. After all, Biden once forgot his own name, the office he was running for and has made countless gaffes even before stepping foot into the White House. His mental stamina has visibly continued to disintegrate in the few months he’s been in office as he makes a mess of US relations and border security.

He’s not exactly the guy you want in office during a war and this seems to be another attempt from the White House to back peddle his thoughtless comments.

Lela

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Lela
Garlow

Here is I started.…………>>    http://Www.WORKS16.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Garlow
Annie

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Annie
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Carla
EvelynWhaley

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by EvelynWhaley
EvelynWhaley

Last edited 28 days ago by EvelynWhaley

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard
Haines

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity
This is what I do…… https://Www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Haines
MaraGraves

Hi

JohnThomas

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.

This is what I do…>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 28 days ago by JohnThomas
C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article in addition to alerting all to the most important issue of recent times reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four others omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Lee Higby

I have begun to feel a bit sorry for that old old entirely too old man.
What that old fart says is from the group who has control. They are the ones who are trying to ruin our nation!
Can’t say anything about the useless laughing hyena, Harris!

Mark Gravitte

That crooked bitch wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her up beside that airhead. Who in the fuck found that idiot and made her press secretary? Another damn braindead leftist liberal!

hiwepi

Last edited 27 days ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.Smartcash1.com