Pictures Leaked From Biden’s Podium & It Has America Terrified, He’s Not All There!

In Case You Missed This … Until last month we were ragging on the White House, asking why there has not been a single press conference held by Biden since he took office.  Well, yesterday Biden held one and … oh my God, they were right, we would have been much better off had Biden never put on that terrifying display of mental ineptitude.

This morning the United States of America is the most vulnerable is has ever been.  NO ONE in the world can possibly respect or fear this country with a show of complete incompetence.

The Gateway Pundit reported:

‘Joe Biden had a binder of notes waiting for him today at his first press conference.

Like a parrot, he read off all of his foreign policy answers including his entire answer to the North Korea question.

And Biden was calling on reporters from his prepared list.

It appears Joe Biden needed photos to identify the reporters in the room.

President Joe Biden looks on notes as he answers questions from journalists during the first formal press conference of his presidency. (EPA/OLIVER CONTRERAS / POOL)

The room was nearly empty.

Biden struggled to get through the prepared list of reporters to call on.

He fumbled through his notes.’

After the terrifyingly revealing ‘press conference’ which proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Joe Biden is not capable of forming a single rational, coherent thought, Joe fled the podium, leaving his binder of cheatsheets behind.

This man is supposed to run the ‘free world’ … perhaps this is a good little example of why the ‘free world’ is no longer ‘free’.

See also  Oops! Video: Press Sec Psaki Lets Slip Who Is Really Calling The Shots For Biden ...

Please pray for our nation.  If we are ever to have a real election again, pray that the incredible damage done by this ‘administration’ can be undone and that the American Dream is not lost forever.

Via: Getty Images

Has it ever been more clear that ‘Covid’ is the cover-all excuse to do anything and EVERYTHING the Marxists want to dismantle the United States and our Constitution?

These hand-picked reporters were placed 6 feet apart so that only a few stooges that Biden knew would not really challenge him on anything were present.

The CCP has to be laughing all the way to global domination.  If you think things are bad now … just wait to see where we are in a few years.

Carlotta Howard

He is not going to make it sorry to say I think he is dying and has not told anyone even the Dr at the white house thinks he is unfit to be President

Great

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
Sheila

I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sheila
Adkins

Here is I started.…………>>    http://Www.WORKS16.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Adkins
Madison

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……………… http://Www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Madison
DeborahHamm

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by DeborahHamm
Hazel Nichols

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Hazel Nichols
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Niamh Bryant
EthelBarnett

ewrrf

SocorroPerry

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 15 days ago by SocorroPerry
MarthaSchueler

I am now making extra £19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly £20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by followACV instruction on the given website……..        Www.Self25.com

Last edited 15 days ago by MarthaSchueler
YolandaHoyer

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 15 days ago by YolandaHoyer
TiffanySherry

follow instruction on website Here→→   http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by TiffanySherry
E. Taylor

These and the following comments to this post ARE inappropriate. They have NOTHING to do with the subject matter of the original post.

fay rolfe

I don’t know about dying but his brain is already dead!!!

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Nancy Akin
CarmenSpikes

fdfd

TaraMaestas

Hello

JEM

The lying piece of crap has Dementia and he should have been required to take a cognitive test before running for office, the whole Presidency was a joke on the American people, look at the lousy shape that our country is in right now, disgusting, typical DemoRAT controlled chaos. Trump won and should be put back into the White House immediately and the BUM Dementia Joe should be in prison along with his Communist administration.

Leah Oster

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Leah Oster
E. Taylor

Inappropriate Comment

Danny Phillips

This is what the dems wanted, hope they’re happy. I bet they wish they hadn’t cheated.

Cat

This was back in March. His mental decline was evident before the selection. We have got to make sure cheating never takes place again, because apparently it is next to impossible to correct after the election takes place and the cheater assumes power.

RockyMtn 1776

Dem voters don’t care. Their guy won and that is what this is all about. How he won is of no matter to them, their Socialist/Communist agenda is everything. The war or the soul of America is far from over.

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
Sheryl Snow

Biden should be removed from office but he’s far too handy being a puppet and playing the prepared role. All scripted. I believe he could possibly die in office. Maybe that’s what Camahhhhlaaa is waiting for.

Streak

She wouldn’t be ant better, both not worth a Sh”””’T

Pat S

Sadly, he would be replaced by V.P. Harris, with Nancy Pelosi as the new V.P.

John Newman

He’s pathetic. Totally uninformed. Obama’s marionette

Paul B,

When is this communist idiot going to be removed before he gets us all killed!

Maxpower

Biden is controlled by China. China is backing the Taliban. That’s why he makes decisions like in Afghanistan. China has all the dirt on these traitor and his worthless son

xigiwoj

Last edited 1 month ago by xigiwoj
Rose

Beijing Joe is BRAIN DEAD and BLIND EYED. And that’s why HR has a PUPPETEER
to tell him what to Do. He is Incredibly STUPID. He has nothing in that Skull but saw Dust. Mixed with ROCK’S.

lindalashomb

The CNN question was what flavor ice cream is your favorite !!!!

Drosack

Yes, I saw that picture and I went into a hysterical panic, I will never be the same…the most horrific still photo I have ever seen. Well, other than those that showed empty rooms where the 81 million vote getter was giving a speech.

Jacqueline Samford

Liberty one…spam to you.
You won’t clean up this comment section, good bye.

The Iceman

Biden is the laughingstock of the world. An idiot who some Democrats think is running the Country. The first picture on his cheat sheet is his. It says “My name is Joe Biden”.

Nicolas P Cignetti

First of all the DNC is in total control of are government and Joe is incompetent to fill the duties of his office. What comes next could be even worse than Joe and I don’t even want to think about the third one. We are between the rock and the hard place thanks to woke voters in 2020.

kim

he didnt win nevermind about his ability to pretend he has anything left of his brain and dont forget he may have infected thousands right after he was extremely exposed to covid and he wasnt wearing a mask Parent keep your children away from the perv sicko there are 3000 illegal children come into this country who are now missing nobody knows where they are jelly brain human traffiing and not considered vaxxed until 14 days after jab so if you get sick with one of the varients in the vax they consider itan unvaxxed person but the vaxxed are filling hospitals in large numbers not the unvaxxed they lying to you its not safe and it is American genocide vax killing more people around the world and USA than initial outburst of govt approved release of genocide on the world

Joe

Biden is totally incompetent he must be removed. He belongs in a nursing home.

fay rolfe

Why isn’t someone gathering up all this evidence and invoking the 25th Ammendment to rid us of this sick moron? Where is everyone??? Are all Republicans dead? The 25th was instigated to prevent exactly what is happening so for god sakes use it. Remove this incompetent dictator from office immediately! Even you corrupt Democrats should be able to see the horrific damage this corrupt, incompetent bumbling fool is wreaking on America. Do none of you have any respect, scruples and moral decency to do the obviously right thing????? This illegitimate poor excuse for a human needs to be gone yesterday.

Babsan

I find it sad and insulting to Americans that the Democrats put forward a half dead old crook to be Obama’s ventriloquist puppet and continue their destruction.Are the American Democrat voters that void of sanity?

Sharon

MichaelBoatright

I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.
This is what I do…. ☛Www.Smartcash1.com

flashy0ne

This is SUCH A FARCE!! You should have published one (or more) pictures of a typical Trump Press Conference — and usually with NO notes at all !!

C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Grabowski

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Grabowski
Katie Bryant

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do… http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Katie Bryant
TaraMaestas

Hello

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
AdrianCothran

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info……….. Www.live124.com