Breaking: GOP Warns Biden’s ATF Plans To Go Full Gun-Grabber On Lawful Owners

Well, this was a matter of time. The left is distraught that the fight to turn the Kyle Rittenhouse case into a racially charged vigilant terrorist went south. Biden himself came out with a statement claiming to be ‘angry’ that Rittenhouse was protected under self-defense laws. During the case, liberal media painted a picture that the teen smuggled an AR-15 across state lines. We all know now it was a complete lie. Rittenhouse was just 15 minutes from his home and did not arrive at the scene with a gun.

That’s not going to stop the left from targeting lawful gun owners apparently. The GOP issued a warning that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tabacco, and Firearms (ATF) is trying to get their hands on purchases lists to track down gun owners.

Republican Rep. Michael Cloud of Texas led 51 of his colleagues in a letter to acting ATF Director Marvin Richardson on Monday, expressing their concern over a proposed rule by the agency that Republicans fear could eventually lead to a backdoor gun registry around Congress’ prohibition.

The recently-proposed rule essentially removes the 20-year burn date that the federal firearms licensees must abide by, requiring them to preserve firearm purchase records older than two decades.

While the preservation of records may not seem like a big deal, the federal licensees are required to submit their records to the ATF upon closing up shop – meaning every American gun owner’s record would eventually end up in the ATF’s hands.

“The Biden administration is yet again ignoring the real threats against America and instead using political leverage to encroach on the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens,” Cloud told Fox News in a statement.

See also  Biden's Dec Border Numbers Are In And It Worse Than Anyone Imagined

“This proposed rule would be a giant leap toward a federal firearm registry, which is explicitly banned by law,” the Texas Republican continued. “Requiring federal firearm licensees to preserve records older than 20 years will enable the Biden administration to collect more information on law-abiding gun owners, all with the purpose of eventually having a registry of every gun owner in the United States.”

If allowed access, the ATF could use the purchase list to target lawful gun owners in some mass gun-grab under Biden’s watch. I can’t imagine this will end well.

DeborahDecker

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by DeborahDecker
Anna

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $35 to $70 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Anna
Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Betty
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by HeidiSchell
Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Nancy Akin
CharlieSeattle

Treasonous Demo☭rats must …NEVER be allowed to run for, or hold elected office…EVER AGAIN!

Johanna Müller

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Johanna Müller
TheresaContreras

Read following report to learn how a single-mom with 3 kids was able to generate $89,844 of annual income working in her spare time online from her home without selling anything…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by TheresaContreras
william g munson

Let do away with ATF you remember Eric Holder and Obama did the illegal gun sales to people from Mexico and some of our People killed and other and Eric Holder and Obama refuse to show up in court and the were Supeanea too and nothing done to them so fire the ATF and Burned the Records Period

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Bernice
Spam Filter

Get rid of the spammers. I will not comment on articles where there’s no way to screen the spam garbage!

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 2 months ago by yevemox
Ted Weiland

THE PERSISTENT BASELESS OPTIMISM OF SECOND AMENDMENT PROPONENTS

Every single gun control law is but more evidence demonstrating the impotency of the Second Amendment.

Furthermore, a future generation of our posterity is likely to see the Second Amendment whittled away entirely or repealed altogether. This is inherent nature and danger of optional Enlightenment rights versus non-optional Biblical responsibilities, such as the following:

“Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword [or today’s equivalent] in their hand … this honor have all his saints. Praise ye Yah.” (Psalm 149:6-9)

“But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house [beginning with spiritual and physical protection], he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” (1 Timothy 5:8)

Which is more potent: 1) An optional right, or 2) A non-optional responsibility?

Which is more likely to be infringed, licensed, and ultimately abolished altogether?

Which did the pre-Second Amendment Americans look to for their authority to bear arms, with little or no infringement?

For more, listen to “The Second Amendment: A Knife in A Gunfight” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Go to our Video page and scroll down to title.

See also Chapter 12 “Amendment 2: Constitutional vs. Biblical Self-Defense” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective.” Go to our online Books page and click on the top entry.

AmericanByGrace

FALSE PROPHET ALERT.

Our Constitution DOES give us the right to bear arms for ANY reason. Including to exercise our responsibility to protect our own.

The main reason, however, was to protect the American people from a tyrannical government.

“The first sign of a dictatorship is an UNarmed populace.”

nuff said.

GOD BLESS our Founders. THEY paid the price for OUR freedom.