First Hunter, Now Chelsea Clinton’s $uper High Income Via Board Seats Comes To Light

I think that we all knew that this moment would soon come.

It was only a matter of time before someone scrutinized HRC’s kid’s bank accounts and income history and found out, SURPRISE! (not surprised) Chelsea C. is very wealthy.

The Gateway Pundit reminds up that back ‘In 1978 and 1979, Hillary Rodham Clinton conducted a series of trades in cattle futures. She turned her $1,000 investment into nearly $100,000 (equivalent to $352,269 in 2019) in just 10 months.’

Apparently, the apples did not fall far from the tree.

TGWP goes on  to report that ‘Chelsea Clinton has hauled in $9 million in compensation since 2011 as a board member of an internet investment company, according to Barron’s, the financial publication.

Clinton, the only child of former President Bill Clinton and the former Secretary, has served on IAC/InterActiveCorp, a media and internet investment company owns a stake in 150 major brands, such as Vimeo, Tinder, Angie’s List and Home Advisor.

She gets an annual $50,000 retainer and $250,000 worth of restricted IAC stock units, Barron’s reports.’

“She reported owning $8.95 million worth of IAC stock to the Securities and Exchange Commission at the end of December,” according to The Hill.

Barron’s notes that IAC’s stock has risen 89 percent, 50 percent and 36 percent in 2017, 2018 and 2019, respectively, a far steeper rise than the broader stock market.

Clinton’s public profile has proved a valuable commodity.

She earned an annual salary of $600,000 working as a special correspondent for NBC News in 2013 and part of 2014.

Clinton was named to the board of Expedia Group in March of 2017, a position that typically earned $250,000 in 2015, according to a report at the time by The Guardian.

Both IAC and Expedia are controlled by Barry Diller, the business and television mogul, who is a friend of Hillary Clinton.

That’s not all.  The Daily Mail looked at the former 1st daughter’s income, and their findings were nothing short of extraordinary:

See also  What A Surprise Inspection Of Jan 6th Political Prisoner's Cell Found Will Make Your Blood Boil

Chelsea Clinton, 39, took home just over $600,000 last year for her work as director on the boards of IAC and Expedia, according to records obtained by DailyMail.com.

The IAC board met just six times in 2018, while some members of the Expedia board were only obligated to attend two meetings last year.

Those two companies are both headed up by the family’s good friend Barry Diller, the billionaire businessman and longtime partner of designer Diane von Furstenberg, who is often spotted attending Broadway shows with Chelsea and her parents.

It seems that, while there is no ‘white privilege’ (as far as I can see, tell that to my family members who have been busting their asses working 2 jobs just to pay the rent) but there is ‘Clinton Privledge’ and certainly ‘Democrat politician Privilege.’

According to The Gateway Pundit “Chelsea has been getting free money for years, just like her mother did. Chelsea Clinton once made $600,000 a year to produce a few “feel-good pieces” for NBC News — where she was a “special correspondent.”’

Chelsea has apparently She has accumulated a decent sized fortune, which includes an enormous $10 million “luxury fortress” in one of the most expensive locations on planet Earth, Manhattan. The property is allegedly New York’s longest apartment – it reportedly stretches an entire block from 26th Street to 27th Street and sits right of the famous, Madison Ave.

I can not wait to see what National File‘s Patrick Howley, or another one of the real journalists out there can find once they start digging … if they can survive the investigation …

See also  White House Targets Hunter Biden, Issues Warning Against Money Laundering Scheme
AMY

Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by AMY
dumvet

No one cares!

HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by HeidiSchell
DeborahDecker

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by DeborahDecker
dumvet

BS!

Freya Chadwick

hi hello

TheresaContreras

Read following report to learn how a single-mom with 3 kids was able to generate $89,844 of annual income working in her spare time online from her home without selling anything…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 14 days ago by TheresaContreras
dumvet

BS

Lydia

Real Online home based work to make more than $14k. Last month i have made $15738 from this home job. Very simple and easy to do and earnings from this just awesome for dertails. For more details. For more detail visit the given link……… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Lydia
dumvet

BS

Skye Gardiner

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started… http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Skye Gardiner
dumvet

BS

Patrick B. Hayes

Hunter and Chelsea are much like their respective parents. Neither has enough brain matter to pass a sixth grade equivalency exam.

MARK D OPIE

I WOULDNT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY SHE MAKES AINT NO WAY I’D MARRY INTO THAT FAMILY !!!

Harry O

Dont worry MARK she’s not likely to ask you for your hand in marriage any time soon???

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
CharlieSeattle

Spawn hatched by those two would have hooves and a tail!

Harry O

Charlie: A little math refresher is needed here. Trump lost the last election by 7 million votes. In order to win the next election your paragon of virtue needs to convince those 7 million people to change their votes in 2024. Guess how many people you persuaded to switch over with that thought provoking statement you just made. I’m betting…..none. Got any more witticisms that will help piss off potential voters. People like you sticking your oars in the water is the last thing Donald Trump needs at the moment. But….to each his own, maybe Donald will still love you anyway?

Drosack

Cut from the same rag.

MARK D OPIE

I WONDERING IF THE REPORTER WILL BE CLINTONCIDED BEFORE ???

Harry O

You should be afraid, be very afraid it might be you that sets CLINTONCIDED eek!!!!!

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

AlfredaMcKeon

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Gbu Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here……  http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 14 days ago by AlfredaMcKeon
Harry O

It needs to be pointed out that NIETHER Chelsea nor Hunter have ever even been charged with a crime let alone get convicted of a crime. Makes the rest of your story kind of lame don’t you think? Well whatever.

Cajun

She’s been eating good on all that money. From the stock photo you picked, she’s gotten kinda chunky.

Tom

These people that brag how much money they’ve made, and give you a website as well. These people are working way to hard, and be jealous of Chelsea for her gigs, shouldn’t they?

fghjk