Nurse Sounds Alarm On Heinous Medical Malpractice: Immediate Intubation, Remdesivir Killed Covid Patients

Neither myself nor this site is able to confirm anything that Helen Smith, a veteran nurse who has worked in the ICU section of hospitals for years has related of her experiences working with COVID-19 patients and the procedures used by the hospital that she has witnessed. She does not blame the doctors whom she says have to follow the higher-ups at the hospital. She related these experiences in an interview with The Gateway Pundit.

Smith said:

“I have been a nurse for almost 25 years. Most of my career has been in ICU. I have never seen anything like this in my whole career. They are not allowing doctors to do what they want to do to help the patients. Everything is being regulated by higher-ups in the hospitals.”

Smith related the many practices that would normally be laid at the feet of the hospital’s patients. She says those practices were unorthodox, unhygienic and dangerous practices that were implemented within medical facilities during the pandemic.

Smith continued:

“They were dying because doctors were immediately intubating patients and providing them with remdesivir, an expensive drug that does nothing to treat covid or respiratory illness, but shuts down the organs.”

“At the beginning, they weren’t even allowing them oxygen; they were just intubating them right away. At the time, they said they didn’t want to spread the Covid so they wouldn’t do high flow, or BIPAP or any other therapeutics, they just automatically got intubated, intubated with a breathing tube, a ventilator.”

Doctors began withholding hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, medications under guidance from the American Medical Association, Center For Disease Control, and Food and Drug Administration. Both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin have been proven as effective in other countries. Many third-world countries have a better record against the virus than the United States has. In Africa, only 6% of the population is vaccinated, but their infection rates are below ours.

“A major part of why people were dying from Covid is because they were putting people on remdesivir and intubating them. The only drug they were giving people is remdesivir – and we still are. Remdesivir costs $5,000 a bag and it doesn’t do anything, It can shut your organs down. A lot of the covid patients treated with remdesivir end up on dialysis. Intubating patients is basically a death sentence, especially with the Delta variant, we save very few.

“At one point we had a doctor giving patients ivermectin because he was having such success in his outpatient clinic and they came through and the management of the Cleveland Clinic, the higher-ups, threatened to fire him if he continued to do so. He’s not confrontational, he just kind of goes along to get along. I will say, in his defense, that he will give it to the nurses if we get it.”

“When the vaccines were first administered, you would not believe the number of strokes we got. The Cleveland Clinic is a stroke center and I had never seen anything like it. I had two patients with drains in their brain to relieve the pressure, which is rare, you don’t see that often. A lot of strokes – one who got MS – we had a bunch of different critically ill patients, and if you look at their medical records, they don’t attribute their death to the vaccine they just got – they don’t say it’s from the vaccine.”

I do not believe we should take everything she says without question, but neither should we trust the government or the hospitals. We need an independent and unbiased study into the various treatments for the virus to see if what we are doing is indeed the best treatment. And if not, we need to use the most effective treatment prescribed by the researchers based on results and not on mandates.

5 1 vote
Carol

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $120 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Carol
Cecelia Henderson

Don’t you think you could attack an article that isn’t discussing “life and death” issues? I’m sick of seeing people brag about earnings that are exaggerated and misleading. I’ve looked into some of these amazing deals and unless you’re at the top of the pyramid, you aren’t going to make this kind of money.

TheresaContreras

srtr

Last edited 2 months ago by TheresaContreras
TheresaContreras

ghfthftgh

AlfredaMcKeon

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Gbu Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here……  http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 2 months ago by AlfredaMcKeon
Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Bernice
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by HeidiSchell
Carol

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Carol
DorothCarey

hy

FeliciaJones

tghghgh

TheresaContreras

jkjlli

DorothCarey

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the
given website……..  http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by DorothCarey
Linda Rose

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Linda Rose
Hcatguy

Charge the “higher ups” with murder. Seems fair.

Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Betty
Deb

We are living through the government sponsored die-off. They will not be charged with anything in this life. But God is righteous and you can be sure they will answer to Him.

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Nancy Akin
Tom

Your buddys friend is an asshole like you! Post your scams elsewhere

Cecelia Henderson

I read an article that said in trials, remdesivir, had the highest death rate of all the drugs tested. I’ve even heard of a hospital/doctor ignoring court orders to provide alternative medications, after their treatments failed, and the patient died. I’m beginning to think that a patients best bet is to stay home and take the infusion, ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. these are readily available from some providers and/or the mail.

william g munson

Well More FACTS & TRUTH From the EYE in the SKY in Coon La the EAGLE is watching them too Period

R.V.Winkel

Believe everything This Lady Says!-Depopulation is the Agenda-Bilbo Getts and The rest of the Puppeteers Need to Be Exterminated and Held Accountable!!-Breaking Down the Numbers Will Make a Complete Takeover Easier in the Regime’s Eyes!-Laughable!!-They have No Idea The Hell They have Unleashed on Themselves and Their Short Lifespan!-Thinking they are Protected by the Lamestream Media and The Criminals it has in its power-only makes Them easier Targets!-Some of the top Snipers in the World Live in the U.S.A.and the Travel Restrictions have Limited Their easy Acess to a large Number Of Contracts-The Law to Protect Oneself against Attack-Self Defense is the only Law in a Lawless Country When the D.O.J.is on the Cartel’s Payroll!-Karma’s Storm Troopers are Waiting in the Shadows!!-Will the Lamestream News Be ready?? -My Opinion LOL!

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 2 months ago by yevemox
AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

Tom

can’t have a pandemic without a lot of people dying even if they have to kill them

flashyone

EVERY “unbiased” physician’s report I have seen or heard has extolled the benefit of BOTH hydroxychlorequine and ivermectin. It gets pretty dicey when politics gets in the way of medical treatment.

fghjk