BIDEN LIES, Claims He Served as Liaison Between Israel and Egypt…He Was Still in SCHOOL

President Joe Biden, who has been known exaggerate things that have happened in his life, seems to have done so again regarding a story he told this week about the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir.

You would think after getting caught lying so many times, he would have learned by now that the things he says can be corroborated.

During an event at the White House on Wednesday, commemorating Hanukkah, Biden said he met with the Israeli PM while serving as a liaison during Israel’s Six-Day War with Egypt, but history doesn’t match up to his “facts.”

“I was saying to a couple of young members of my staff before I came over about the many times I’ve been to Israel, and I said — all of a sudden I realized, God, you’re getting old, Biden,” he began, which sparked some laughter from the audience.

“I have known every, every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir. And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between her and the Egyptians, about the Suez and so on and so forth,” Biden said.

“And I sat in front of her desk. And she had a guy, her staff member, to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps, sort of kept it, and it was, it was so depressing what she was, about what happened. She gave me every detail,” Biden added.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

The problem with his story is that the Six-Day War, also known as the Third Arab-Israeli War, took place between June 5 and June 10, 1967. At that time, Biden was still a student at the Syracuse University School of Law. He didn’t graduate until 1968. He wasn’t elected to the US Senate until 1972. And if that’s not enough, Golda Meir was not elected Prime Minister of Israel until March 17, 1969, almost two years after the Six-Day War.

Biden did meet with Meir in 1973 on the eve of the Yom Kippur War during his first major trip overseas as a senator.

The Times of Israel reported last year that Biden then told Meir that Israel capturing the West Bank and the Gaza Strip during the Six-Day War amounted to “creeping annexation.” Most people don’t understand the dangers Israelis live with every day of their lives. What Biden calls creeping annexation was Israel setting up security points. After the war, Israel could have taken as much land as they wanted through spoils of war. But they only took what they needed to defend themselves.

Could it be that the president mixed up the wars? Of course it could. We went from Donald Trump, who sharp as a tack, to Joe Biden, who is sharp as a bowling ball. CNN would have done 15 stories on something like that if Trump said it.

Dolores

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬▬●
Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Dolores
Morgan Hill

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Morgan Hill
Sue Hollis

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sue Hollis
IreneMorris

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information..
Visit this website……………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by IreneMorris
KayDelacruz

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by KayDelacruz
AnnLantz

Hello

RosinaLepage

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RosinaLepage
Gerald Ladd

His whole world is a lie. He lives in a fantasy world!

Kaitlyn

GOOD LUCK..HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Kaitlyn
Fred G Sanford

Why do any of you listen to the old stupid son-of-a-bitch? I had the old senile bastard pegged in 1980 and he has not failed to disappoint in any way. Old pedophile obiden is not the president and he knows it. The old slime ball will be punished for turning his back on Israel 🇮🇱. God and God alone will punish the old idiot.

Barbara Reiniger

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Barbara Reiniger
Old wolf

Just give old Joe another happy meal and he’ll say anything he thinks or what they want him to say . He’s … happy … happy … old Joe when he has a happy meal . Just look at his face on this post . He’s looking at that happy meal alright lol

Maria Gilstrap

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Maria Gilstrap
Thomas

Its ether elusions of gandure ofr he is a inveterate liar I choose the last an ought right list like most politicians, he is just to stupid to recognize he is being fact checked.

Thomas

Is this a damn job board or a comment form???????

Ernst

Joe Biden lies all the time. Any of his connection with reality passed on long ago. The US now has a President without a brain, thanks to all the additional Democrat ballots. Stacey Abrams did a great job of screwing up the USA.

Paul

This president is the biggest buffoon the world has seen.

bokef4