WTF? CNN’s Zoom-Masturbator Demands ‘Accountability’, Is He Serious?

It’s so telling to me that the freaks at CNN would keep Jeffery Toobin on the payroll after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom video call with his co-workers. I’m not surprised, because it’s CNN, but I was a little shocked to see the same commentator who was caught yanking his chain on cam demanding that people be held ‘accountable’. That’s just a little tone-deaf if you ask me.

Toobin was discussing the January 6th investigation, which are a little overplayed by the liberal media. The left likes to pretend like there’s no accountability when there are currently 600 indictments, last I checked—But I digress.

During his wonky rant, Toobin barked that they “will hold people at any level, the people accountable at any level, and that means the people who organize, paid for, planned the riot that took place at the Capitol. That’s a promise, we’ll see whether they have the evidence to make it real”

What he means is that the left plans to find a way to link the riot directly to Trump and Republican members of Congress.

Transcript

JEFFREY TOOBIN: I think if you missed the speech, I can sum it up in three words, please be patient. That was the argument in January, about January 6th that Garland made, and like Andy, I definitely, the phrase that jumped out at me was we will hold people at any level, the people accountable at any level, and that means the people who organize, paid for, planned the riot that took place at the Capitol. That’s a promise, we’ll see whether they have the evidence to make it real. I have to say there’s another thing that jumped out at me where he said, well, this isn’t just one political party. Really? I–I, there’s only one political party that I’m aware of, the Republican Party that’s been leading the effort to undermine the rule of law and to undermine the right to vote, and I thought, you know, in this effort to seem bipartisan he engaged in some bogus both sider-ism when it’s really only one political party in this country that’s trying to limit the right to vote and only one political party that’s been defending the people who rioted on January 6th.

See also  ‘Can’t We Spend Two F***ing Minutes Mourning?’: Megyn Kelly Slams Soulless Libs After Buffalo Shooting

VICTOR BLACKWELL: Dana, what stood out to you?

DANA BASH: Yeah, I hear what Jeffrey is saying. But in that context, when he was talking about the violence that is out there, he actually seemed to get, you know, a little emotional, and we talked about the federal judge who had somebody come to her house and kill her son, and severely injure her husband. Just about the broadly, the violence and threats of violence that are going on across the country, and I mean, if I were to put into laymen’s terms what he was trying to do, we need to take a national chill pill. People need to somehow, someway calm down. We as the law enforcement, the chief law enforcement officer effectively of this country, we’re going to do our best and we’re going to prosecute. But this is a societal issue that we need to address. And it was extraordinary to hear the Attorney General of the United States make that kind of speech as you were saying, Victor, and Alisyn, that we thought was really going to be focused on January 6th, trying to explain himself, trying to defend himself, and the Justice Department, he took it much more broad and much more pointed at society than I don’t think-I-certainly I didn’t expect.

Mary Ramos

I get paid more than $140 to $450 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……. http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Mary Ramos
CrystalJacob

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CrystalJacob
LoisLove

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LoisLove
Geraldine

Full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months.KhQ I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page……… http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Geraldine
juliya

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://www.buzzjoin.com

Last edited 4 months ago by juliya
Carrie Towle

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page……….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Carrie Towle
Mary Ramos

Simply give it
open this link HERE……. http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Mary Ramos
Jackie Breese

I earned $15000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 5 to 8 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online…………

See…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Jackie Breese
LessieWheeler

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and ADq now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. …………….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LessieWheeler
Luis D Rey

Who cares to know how much money these “chimps” are making !!
Go and get mamma’s pacifier and suck on it !!

Elijah

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠Www.live124.com

jasmin

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…
GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ https://salarybaar.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jasmin
Gideon Rockwell

I used to call C.N.N. the Commie News Network. They are so rife with Pedos, Pervs and other such mentally twisted individuals I now call them the Creepy News Network. With the majority of their payroll filled with so many sick twisted Moonbats and Squirrels no wonder reruns of 50’s and 60’s cartoons on the Cartoon Channels get massively higher ratings than C.N.N..

juliya

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…….. http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 4 months ago by juliya
Kat

Isn’t there an Admin that can delete all those BS posts below about income claims. The claims themselves are BS.

jasmin