Why Is Biden REMOVING Sections Of Trump’s Border Wall, Leaving It WIDE OPEN?

We all knew that Joe Biden would not build any new wall on the border, but he never told us he would dismantle the wall in places. One of the more curious parts of the wall Biden has had torn down is one of the most popular sections for smuggling drugs. I wonder what the Big Guy’s cut is.

The number of people dying of drug overdoses is rising quickly and the last thing we need is a porous border just where the cartels want it to be.

By tearing down that section of wall, drug traffickers only need to cross 65 miles of desert to reach Tucson, Arizona and they are home free.

President Donald Trump made the border wall a priority and he was able to complete 245 miles of wall between Arizona and Mexico. He cut off major crossings for illegal aliens and from drug traffickers. But, Biden evidently thinks it is cruel to cost the drug traffickers money and he is trying to make it easy for them. And indeed he has. Once Trump is back in office, he should have a Republican House and Senate and he will be able to complete the wall.

The sections of the wall that were cut out are those used mostly by drug traffickers and for that reason, most illegal aliens keep away from the area as it is extremely dangerous and the traffickers will shoot them down to keep their lanes to the US open. Biden must be trying to lock down the druggie vote.

See also  CRT: The Left Admits They Want A 'New' America, And They Want It Without Allowing You To Vote On It [VIDEO]

From The Gateway Pundit

Under Trump the area had become much more secure, he had put up a barrier that was working and severely limiting illegal crossing and drug smuggling in the area – But ever since Biden kicked off his border crisis, the locals have noticed a large resurgence of drug smugglers that are crossing the valley on their way to Tucson.

Well, now we know how so many are getting through.

Biden has been in dereliction of his presidential oath since day one and has even made it easier for dangerous drugs like fentanyl – that have claimed the lives of so many Americans – to flow across the open US border.

It’s one thing to vow that “not one foot of wall will be built” during this fraudulent administration, but it’s borderline criminal to tear down the wall or see the wall torn down in sections that are in place to protect our citizens.

Shameful.

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
Richard Hoard

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 days ago by Richard Hoard
NoraFranklin

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 3 days ago by NoraFranklin
Michele

Here’s what I do…………………………… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 3 days ago by Michele
Michele

Here’s what I do…………………………… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 3 days ago by Michele
Lydia Moore

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site…

Thanks a lot here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Jodie Allan

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…
Get more details on following site… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Abigail Clarkson

I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I’ve made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It’s’ really user friendly and I’m just so happY that I found out about this…………..http://Www.Netpay8.Com

Karen Schlueter

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Join this right now….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

KayleighKennedy

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.
Thanks A lot Here……… https://Www.work84.com

Ernst

LIAR!

HelenMiller

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…. http://www.moneyapp2.com

Last edited 1 day ago by HelenMiller
Abbie Richard

Thanks A lot Here………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Susan Price

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do……… https://Www.Money74.Com

Streak

Because he is a BRAIN DEAD IDIOT POS

Thomas Goss

Biden and EVERY SON OF A BITCH who voted for him should be HUNG BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD.

Lew

The entire Biden administration and 99% of all demokRATS should be executed.

John

Joe biden is not president. He is a traitor to America and to all U.S. Citizens. We will expect the republicians to take down the remaining demos after the 2022 elections. If not it will be time for the legal citizens of outr country to take our goernment to task and end this charade

Craig Schroeder

They will kidnap the election procedures from the States and then when every thing that can breath gets to vote they will win.

Livid

The dead vote to.

Drosack

Why all the worry it’s just a short cut?

Craig Schroeder

old Joe Biden really sucks.

Mollie Thompson

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here… https://Www.Webcash1.Com

evans

hey

evans

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…_______https:// http://www.maxweatlh.com

Last edited 3 days ago by evans
Ernst

LIAR!

Procompmt

#1. Because the Biden administration is anti-American.
#2. What company is doing the job of taking down our defense system? That should be made public so they never get hired again. Anything for a buck. traitors!
#3. Evil is in office.

Livid

I wouldn’t put it passed him to hire illegals.

Ernst

If Biden secures the druggie vote, that is a big deal with the number of unchecked illegal aliens coming in. As to why? The Biden cabal (Democrat Party) is paying off corporate sponsors with cheap labor and expecting more Democrat votes in the future. Also, the huge influx of welfare-dependent poor weakens the US and makes Chinese dominance easier. The $1.5 billions given to Hunter Biden is paying off for the Chinese.

dibagih396

hey
[ JOIN US ]My last month paycheck was 1500 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour on..http://www.salarypay1.com

Last edited 3 days ago by dibagih396
dibagih396

hey

make

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I
 decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started……..https://www.jobs70.com

Gerald Ladd

LOL…he has to keep his worthless son, Hunter in drugs, and the N-I-G-G-E-R bama, and his slut daughter in drugs too.

JackASmith

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
>>>>>>>>>>http://www.earn96.com

Jen

If some Dems who voted for Biden and are still supporting him would have a child or children that die from these dangerous drugs, or caused them to have brain damage, then maybe they would wake up and see the damage that Biden is doing to Our Country and us Citizens. He is supporting those that bring in those dangerous drugs and everyone no matter your political side, should be furious and want him out of office.

Georgina Mitchell

Making every month extra dollars by doing an easy job Online. Last month i have earned and received $18539 from this home based job just by giving this only mine 2 hrs a day. Easy to do work even a child can get this and start making money Online. Get this today by follow

instructions on this website… http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Mostan1957

I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’AM made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do,.for more information simply open this link …….☛  http://www.jobget6.com

Cleavis Nowell

With Perdue or Pardue Pharmaceutical company shutdown the Biden Regime needs drug cartel bribes to replace big pharma bribes !

Sam

Biden is so mentally screwed up I have to wonder if he knows what is going on and his liberal handlers are doing all this stuff.

notu

he wants it to match his brain

notu

this has a deep meaning to it why is biden still in place?

CharlieSeattle

Why?? Thoroughly Marxist Millie

Trebor Retsbew

Why not take down the entire wall and recover some money from the high scrap prices, when History proves no wall any where has ever stopped anyone who wants on the other side of that wall. Recently videos of small children actually scaling the wall and comeing into the USA, knowing they cannot be deported until they are 21 years old, and if they marry a American Citizen before that and return to their home countya nd their wife or Husband an American Citizen applies for their spouse to come to the US there would be no grounds for denying the request.

totili668

Thanks A lot Here……….www.salarypay1.com

SEABEETOM

I made over $170,000 from the stock market last week.

SEABEETOM

Beside the voter fraud and cheating the democraps are looking for more voters.

CHUCK

biden must really hate GOD and AMERICA

kamol

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here….. https://www.jobs70.com

Ted Weiland

Today’s anti-border agenda isn’t anywhere near the biggest border threat to America.

“For I, saith Yahweh, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.” (Zechariah 2:5)

Without Yahweh, God of the Bible, as America’s principle wall of protection, the border will never be completely secure.

Compounding America’s border problems is that America has become so ungodly that, not only is God not her wall of protection, but He’s become her greatest enemy. America officially rejected Yahweh as her Sovereign and thus His immutable moral law as supreme in 1789 when she replaced Him with We the People as her Sovereign and His moral law (including the First Commandment as America’s principle border and immigration law) for the biblically seditious Constitution as supreme, per Article 6.

It was then that America began her suicidal trek to the precipice of moral depravity and destruction she presently find herself teetering on, being pushed over the edge by alleged Christians and patriots who are bent on promoting the genesis of her national woes as the solution to the problems created thereby.

“[B]ecause they have … trespassed against my law … they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind….” (Hosea 8:1, 7)

Today’s America is reaping the inevitable ever-intensifying whirlwind (including her border and immigration woes) resulting from the wind sown by the constitutional framers and fanned by today’s hoodwinked Christians and patriots who have been bamboozled into believing today’s whirlwind can be dissipated by appealing to the wind responsible for spawning the whirlwind.

For more, see Chapter 3 “The Preamble: We the People vs. Yahweh” of free online book “Bible Law vs, the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at http://www.bibleversusconstitution.ORG/BlvcOnline/biblelaw-constitutionalism-pt3.html

Then, find out how much you really know about the Constitution as compared to the Bible. Take our 10-question Constitution Survey in the right-hand sidebar and receive a complimentary copy of a book that examines the Constitution by the Bible.

Blessed Patriot

Not a single thing you mention is true, let alone makes sense.

Our Constitution was the FIRST and ONLY Constitution in history to recognize the sovereignty of God and conform to HIS laws. FACT.

If a law didn’t conform to God’s law, it wasn’t a law as far as the Founders were concerned.

And since these men willingly died, and suffered horrendously for their faith and for “millions unborn,” it’s obvious they were completely committed to their Christian faith.

Unlike you, taliban ted. You just make money from peddling your BS, selling your CDs and books online. And they are completely, bibically seditious and total revisionist history. Sad.

Even the first amendment and article 6 are completely Biblical. God gave mankind FREE WILL. And you would try to take that away with your SHARIA BS.

Each and every individual has to be FREE TO CHOOSE GOD on their own, without any coercion whatsoever, ESPECIALLY from a sharia like government that would force that on anyone just to hold office. islam does this. We do not. There is no jihad or sharia in the Bible and thankfully, not in our Constitution either.

As Jefferson understood and stated: “Any form of coercion would be a DEPARTURE from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion.”

So TRUE!

So stop bearing false witness against our Founders and Framers, and start showing a little gratitude for the great sacrifices they made for US. If it weren’t for them, America would never have existed as THE most prosperous, successful, powerful and FREE nation to ever exist.

God Bless our Founders and our Constitution! AMEN.

Blessed Patriot

THIS is a TRUE, FACTUAL, PHENOMENAL resource on our Constitution’s history and the Founders: A MUST SEE

OB. Mcmasters

So are you f****** Democrats pissed yet

william g munson

Because they think if you take the Wall down they will quit coming to America What

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x