Whole Food Chose Anti-Woke And Now The Left Wants To Make Them Pay

You would probably expect Whole Foods grocery stores to join the ‘woke’ movement. After all, a lot of big box stores have taken a hard left turn over the last year under liberal pressure. That’s not really the case with the Whole Food giant. They’ve taken a different approach and decided to not just ban employees from wearing MAGA gear, but anything that has the BlackLivesMatter logo on it as well.

A lot of conservatives have grown used to being told not to sport their political gear in the workplace but liberals on the other hand? They’re not used to hearing the word ‘no’ and it shows. They want their participation trophy and have taken legal action to try and pressure the store to get on board.

Whole Foods is defending itself amid an effort from National Labor Relations Board prosecutors to force the Amazon-owned grocery chain to allow its employees to wear “Black Lives Matter” attire while they are at work, despite the company’s longstanding policy forbidding all slogans in its dress code.

NLRB prosecutors accused Whole Foods last month of violating U.S. labor law by allegedly punishing workers who wore BLM masks in 2020. The prosecutors are pursuing labor charges on the basis that workers have the right under federal labor laws to engage in collective action related to workplace issues.

Whole Foods fired back, arguing that BLM has nothing to do with collective action in the workplace, and that NLRB General Counsel Jennifer Abruzzo is actually trying to violate the retailer’s own constitutional rights under the First Amendment by trying to “compel employer speech.”

See also  Must Watch: 'Family Guy' Cartoon Takes Shocking Swing At Trans Movement

The Amazon-owned grocery chain denied any wrongdoing in response to a National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) complaint that it had infringed on federal law by enforcing a workplace dress code barring the apparel.

In the Dec. 17 legal filing, Whole Foods accused NLRB general counsel Jennifer Abruzzo of an effort to “compel” speech in violation of the First Amendment.

The grocery chain also accused Abruzzo of “unlawfully infringing upon and/or diluting WFM’s protected trademarks” through her legal action by forcing Whole Foods to allow “political message in conjunction with” its uniforms, Bloomberg reported.

In the filing, Whole Foods argued that the protections offered by the National Labor Relations Act do not extend to “political and/or social justice speech.”

Watch

Thus far, Whole Foods has been holding firm. Kind of surprising given their affiliation to Amazon, but in a world of constant polarization, it’s a breath of fresh air to see an ounce of balance. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

5 1 vote
Deborah Young

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $190 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $48000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
This is what do,…………..   http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Deborah Young
JoannDrost

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,…………. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JoannDrost
Phoebe Glassey

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…
Get more information on following site… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Phoebe Glassey
Sharon

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do….>> http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sharon
LatanyaSpears

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and ADq now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. …………….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LatanyaSpears
motormouse

Whole Foods stand strong. I stand with you and I do blieve there is a majority that stands with you.

JannetteSpaeth

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JannetteSpaeth
xakef

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 4 months ago by xakef
Andrew

I won’t be surprised if Whole Foods caves should they hear that their stores may be targeted for vandalism, etc.

Kimberly

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Kimberly
BellaBella

I guess we can all start wearing our agendas to work if that is the case. A far cry from all my opportunities working for years. Expectations were for the company not personal agendas. Do it on your own time door to door if necessary. Hope Whole Foods win!

juliya

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 4 months ago by juliya
Tim

Amerikan dick-tators must die

piga

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 4 months ago by piga
Curtis Smith

If the policy applies to all logo’s where’s the crime? When you have Leftist scumbags in charge, right and wrong don’t matter, just the narrative. It doesn’t matter that BLM has caused far more damage than anything people wearing MAGA gear would every do.