Jen Psaki just put pressure on Spotify to cancel Joe Rogan on behalf of Biden. The White House Press Secretary was responding to a reporter when she said adding a warning label to Rogan’s podcasts isn’t enough censorship. Rogan is a real threat to Biden. The outspoken podcaster has a massive following and Psaki’s response shows just how nervous Rogan makes them.

“Well, last July, I, you probably know, but the Surgeon General also took the unprecedented step to issue an advisory on the risk of misinformation in public health, which is a very significant step,” Psaki said. “And amid that, he talked about the role social media platforms have, so our hope is that all major tech platforms, and all major news sources for that matter, be responsible and be vigilant to ensure the American people have access to accurate information on something as significant as COVID-19. That certainly includes Spotify.”

“So this disclaimer, it’s a positive step, but we want every platform to continue doing more to call out misinformation and disinformation will also uplifting, accurate information,” she continued, later adding: “But ultimately, you know, our view is it’s a, it’s a, it’s a good step. It’s a positive step, but there’s more that can be done.”

Watch

Transcript

REPORTER: Last week, the Surgeon General also was asked on MSNBC about Joe Rogan’s vaccine comments on Spotify. And he said that tech companies have an important role to play in stopping misinformation because they’re the predominant places where misinformation spreads. Spotify is putting out advisory warnings on episodes that have to do with COVID-19. Does the White House in the administration think this is a satisfactory step? Or think that companies like Spotify should go further than just, you know, putting a label on there to say, hey, go do your own, you know, check this out, you know, there’s more research, you can look at, you know, scientific research regarding COVID?

JEN PSAKI, PRESS SECRETARY: Sure. Well, last July, I, you probably know, but the Surgeon General also took the unprecedented step to issue an advisor on the risk of misinformation in public health, which is a very significant step. And amid that, he talked about the role social media platforms have, so our hope is that all major tech platforms, and all major news sources for that matter, be responsible and be vigilant to ensure the American people have access to accurate information on something as significant as COVID-19. That certainly includes Spotify. So this disclaimer, it’s a positive step, but we want every platform to continue doing more to call out misinformation and disinformation will also uplifting, accurate information. I mean, look at the facts, right? You are 16 times more likely to be hospitalized if you’re unvaccinated and 68 times more likely to die than someone who is boosted if you’re unvaccinated. That’s pretty significant. And we think that is something that unquestionably should be the basis of how people are communicating about it. But ultimately, you know, our view is it’s a, it’s a, it’s a good step. It’s a positive step, but there’s more that can be done.

Erica Carlin

ReneeShannon

[ JOIN US ] Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page

Open The Link… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 6 months ago by ReneeShannon
Teresa Ransom

[ JOIN US ]
 I get paid more than $120 to $850 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $ 24 360 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
more details…….. http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Teresa Ransom
Robin Bettencourt

Time to cancel the Whitehouse…We will exercise our 1st amendment.

BeverlyTyler

I’m making more than $75k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sis received $94280 from this work by just giving only 2 to 3 hrs a day. Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details…☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 6 months ago by BeverlyTyler
Harold Chavis

Jen Sin Please get a real job…

ShanitaHollenbeck

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,
>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by ShanitaHollenbeck
jane

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the:-
Info on this page………… http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by jane
Fred G Sanford

If a damn DemonRATS lips are moving then lies are falling from their mouths. I haven’t trusted the DemonRATS in 40 years. Understandably why! They walk about the earth wreaking havoc and chaos on the populous. My advice is to never engage in a conversation with those demented morons, unless of course your looking for your IQ to be reduced to zero. Losers!

Mary Stowe

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Mary Stowe
Mary

Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 2 hours a day you can make more than Plmj $500 per day online. from this i made $17632 last month in my spare time. check info here.
==-==>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Mary
Gary

Just like this Marxist govt one censorship in the name of CONTROL and POWER! Lets go Brandon!

MarionBrown

7 Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month i have made $19735 by doing this online job just in my part time for only 2 hrs. a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by follow instructions here…………☛☛☛☛☛ http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by MarionBrown
TruthLaser

Jen Psaki speaks about misinformation and disinformation. She is Miss Misinformation 2021 and eligible for 2022.

MaggieWarburton

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally! Look at it what I do…. http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 6 months ago by MaggieWarburton
Melody

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Melody

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.