While Signing Infrastructure Bill, Biden Tries To Mock Sarah Palin and Screws It Up Spectacularly

On Monday, President Joe Biden tried to insult former Republican Alaska Governor Sarah Palin by making fun of comments he thought she once made. But his attempt went over like a bad night at karaoke.

As President houseplant was signing the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, he started bragging about his experience with implementing bills with speed, discipline, and minimal waste, pointing to the 2009 Recovery Act under the Obama administration.

“I’m proud to say that when we finished implementing that Recovery Act, it was determined that there had been less than two-tenths of 1% waste, fraud, or abuse,” the president said. “And it was how I learned and earned the nickname ‘Sheriff Joe’ from President Obama. Because I made it a point, every single day for well over a year, to stay on top of how the money was being used.” He probably didn’t realize Obama was making fun of him.

Biden said he went all out to ensure there was minimal waste by frequently talking to mayors, county officials, and every state governor, “save one,”

Biden laughed and then said, “I won’t mention that ‘save one.'” He added, “She could see Alaska from her porch.”

Joe Biden has always seemed like a simpleton that polite company endured while feeling sorry for him because of a family tragedy decades ago.

See also  Pelosi Doubles Back On Promise With Nightmare Announcement

There are a couple of problems with Biden’s attempt to insult Palin. First, Biden incorrectly repeated the well-known quote, but more importantly, Palin never uttered the statement. The quote that Biden was trying to remember was, “I can see Russia from my house.”

The problem is, Palin never said it. The person who made the comment was actress Tina Fey who said the line during a skit intended to mock Palin during an episode of “Saturday Night Live” (SNL). That episode aired in September 2008 just weeks preceding the 2008 presidential election. Remember, Palin was running for vice president with Senator John McCain (R-AR). That was SNL doing its part to harm the Republican ticket to help Obama and Biden.

Didn’t the Democrats and the Left say that Donald Trump was a danger to our democracy (we live in a republic) when he would single out politicians the same way Biden just did to Palin? Double standards much?

The comment that Sarah Palin did say that was the inspiration for the SNL skit was about how living close to Russia gave her some foreign policy experience.

“They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska,” Palin said in September 2008.

Palin made similar comments later on when she told Katie Couric, who was a CBS News anchor back then, that governing a state whose neighbors are Canada and Russia, lends a degree of foreign policy experience to server as the vice president.

Remember, the Democrats hated Palin because she represented a disobedient middle class. The Democrats prided themselves on being the party that quietly created problems with the system while loudly solving them for the middle class, the largest group of voters in America, “Yes, Senator, my social security check did finally arrive in the mail. Thank you.” “Thank you, Congressman, for getting my mail delivery started again.” “I want to thank you, Councilman Smith, for having that pothole fixed on my street.”

See also  Doocy Claps Back After Biden Called Him A 'Stupid SOB': 'No One Has Fact-Checked Him Yet'

Democrats are used to an obedient middle class.

Palin pointed out that government was the problem, not the solution. “Get to the back of the bus? Screw you, buddy. I have my own bus!”

The Democrats could never allow Palin to become popular because a disobedient middle class is a Democrat’s nightmare. So they attacked her day and night. An investigative reporter even bought the house next door to the Palin’s house just to harass the family.

So Joe Biden insulted former Governor Sarah Palin without provocation and I for one would like to go on the record as saying Biden’s miserable attempt at humor is a danger to our democracy (even though we still live in a republic).

4 1 vote
Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started…

Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Anna
ShelleCalderon

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ShelleCalderon
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Amelia
Caitlin Higgins

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Caitlin Higgins
Gerald Ladd

Sucking cocks pays well from what I’ve
heard!

Gabriele Pfeiffer

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gabriele Pfeiffer
wboehmer

Biden screwed up his joke?
No surprise – he screws up EVERYTHING!

Carlotta Howard

Yes he does he screw up everything

Dalen fuller

Remember how well owedrama’ s recovery act worked – he gave all the money to his political friends – that really helped our economy – not! This one is even worse and we’ve already spent trillions this year – folks in DC we can’t print more money to get out of this mess!

Gerald Ladd

Blow hole killer Joe has the same IQ as a house plant!

Gary

You insult plants

DorothCarey

A check for $8912 workin fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re clAssmAte’s step-mother`s neighbour hAs done this for nine months And eArnt more thAn $8912 pArt time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tAb for more detAil……._____ http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by DorothCarey
Nicolas P Cignetti

Just check his record over almost 50 years and you will find that he has been wrong many many more times than he was right. It is recorded FACT!!!! Almost daily a FOOL being a FOOL.

CrazyHorse

“Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*ck things up.”

• – – – Barry Soetoro a.k.a. Barrack Obama
Streak

Joe could F”’UP a Train Wreck, he has been a LOSER his whole CAREER needs to go

Cajun

Watch for infrastructure recovery act signs to go up on EVERY road construction project. Taking credit for even those that have been underway for months if not years. That happened the last time and the costs of signage alone was near $70 million done by, I bet, friends of the Democrats.

Sue

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Sue
RJG

If Biden and the democrats continue their “policies”, we won’t see Russia, from our front porch, Russia and China will be occupying our front porch.

Katheryn L Holborn

Wasn’t that a Mean Tweet?

Recce1

One can see Russia from both St. Lawrence Is. and Little Diamede Is., both part of the State of Alaska. Once airborne from Shemya about a half hour out one can also see Russia.