Marissa Mowry, 28, from Florida was hit with a 20-year sentence for sexually abusing a small boy in her care. Mowry worked as a live-in nanny for a family in Port Richey who said they paid dearly because “We don’t think about females being predators.” Mowery pled guilty to charges of sexual battery. She will also have to report as a sexual predator for the rest of her life, according to NBC.

Authorities say the abuse started when the boy was 11 and Mowry was 22. The now 17-year-old victim and his 5-year-old son appeared Wednesday with the teen’s mother, who testified that the family initially thought Mowry had a baby with her boyfriend. Her son later disclosed he was the father, and DNA proved it.

The teen’s mother said this changed her son’s life, but he’s an “amazing dad,” taking his son to school each day before going to school himself.

“We’re talking about a child that was 11,” Campbell told the newspaper. “Not even a teenager. Eleven.”to school before starting his own day of classes. But being a father has limited his social and dating life, Campbell said.

Campbell’s son now cares for the 5-year-old himself, his mother said, taking the toddler to school before starting his own day of classes. But being a father has limited his social and dating life, Campbell said.

“Who wants to date a 17-year-old who had a 5-year-old?” she asked. “It has not ruined his life, but it’s changed his life. But he has turned into one of the most amazing dads you’ll ever meet.”

Mowry, for her part, declined to speak during her sentencing. She pleaded guilty to multiple counts of sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12 in September, WTVT reports.

“We don’t think about females being predators, usually,” Campbell told the station. “And I didn’t — and it cost me.”

Erica Carlin

Ashley Pham

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.cashapp1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Ashley Pham
Richard Hoard

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Richard Hoard
Julie Morris

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Julie Morris
Sabrina Sanders

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Sabrina Sanders
vigey

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====>http://Www.Homzjob.Com)

Last edited 2 months ago by vigey
Gibbes

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)>  https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gibbes
Philip

Big D

According to liberals, woman prisons are just a myth and all women are innocent and should always be believed.

Karen Miller

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Karen Miller
SickBitch

Disgusting Whore

Randal

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠Www.Live124.Com

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.