Sen Ted Cruz was locked in a stand-off with the Infamous Internet troll Alex Stein Sunday at the Texas State Republican Convention. Stein accused the Texas senator of being a “coward” and a “globalist” and mocked his relationship with former President Trump.

“Remember when Trump made fun of your wife? Why do you become best friends with Trump after he makes fun of you and your wife?” Stein said.

“I do love America, see, you don’t,” Stein continued. “You care more about the border between Ukraine and Russia than you do about the border between Texas and Mexico. Why is that?”

“You’re a globalist! Hey Teddy, you’re a globalist!” he said as staffers pulled Stein away from the senator. “You’re a globalist Ted, you know that, and that’s why you’re a coward and a liar and you know that and I know that … When people were freezing and dying, you were in Cancun, Mexico, you remember that? You remember when you were at the all-inclusive buffet while people were freezing? You remember that, Ted?”

Cruz was criticized in 2021 for taking his kids to Cancun Mexico while parts of Texas went without power. Cruz explained then that he thought he was just ‘being a good dad’:

“This has been an infuriating week for Texans. The greatest state in the greatest country in the world has been without power. We have food lines, gas lines, and people sleeping at the neighbors’ houses,” Cruz said in a 2021 statement. “Our homes are freezing and our lights are out. Like millions of Texans, our family lost heat and power too.”

See also  MSNBC Guest Sings Backstreet Boys Song As An Answer To A Question

“With school canceled for the week, our girls asked to take a trip with friends,” he continued. “Wanting to be a good dad, I flew down with them last night and am flying back this afternoon.”

Watch

Cruz didn’t really fight back but he also maintained his cool until security came and took Stein away.

Erica Carlin

Notify of
guest

CharlieSeattle

Cruz has a lot of baggage!

Jennifer Williams

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.its 100 percent true try it for once
That is what I do.. https://www.Richsalary.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jennifer Williams
Bettyorrow

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 3 days ago by Bettyorrow
Jamie Rice

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.Salaryto.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jamie Rice
Obama's solicitor

As compared to Lefturds like Bill Clinton who wears blue dresses or Obama who wears a pink one.

AlexSteinIsATransvestite

Alex Stein it’s a [email protected] You know it and I know it.

Jasmine Jones

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jasmine Jones
Obama's solicitor

Well that’s why he’s a pal of Lemon, Obama, and Big Mike.

1PatriotForever

well, the guy has a point which is why Cruz will always be LIE’n Ted to me. However it was and is his globalist agenda and friends, Postions and players thats a turn off to me. So was the Protester correct? Absolutely. Did the Security have a right to intervene? Yes as no one should be heckled, but he said what he had to say and didnt raise a hand and neither did Cruz and I give them both Kudos for it ^5

jannifer

Here’s what I do…………>>>https://www.desalary.com

Last edited 3 days ago by jannifer
Obama's solicitor

Didn’t I see you with Mayor Buttplug and AOC in DC?

Scott

That twit didn’t want to discuss anything he just wanted to rant like a child. Cruz isn’t my favorite person but Stein is an egotistical jack ass.

Heidi Adams

My last month check was for 11000 dollars… Everything I did was basic online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this office I found over the web and they paid me for it 95 bucks each hour… Attempt it yourself….
smile AND GOOD LUCK.smile
HERE====)> https://wwww.desalary.com

Last edited 2 days ago by Heidi Adams
graceythecat

alick stine is just another paid troll by gs!

Obama's solicitor

People like stein forced Texas to use green energy. Its a bad joke but 4,000 people died because of them and their fantasies. Lefturds are all perverts, failures, and mentally unhinged. If they weren’t they’d have jobs instead of rioting in the streets or being Bernie Sanders.

Radman414

Stein was a rude, crude leftist asshole.

Radman414

Question for the Liberty One site moderator: Are people paying to post all of the get-rich-on-the-internet scams “disguised as comments? If not, why do you permit such crap?

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x