Watch: Pelosi Orders MSM To Be Better Liberal Activists

Speaker Nancy Pelosi snapped at a reporter who questioned how Dems will sell their garbage ‘build back better’ agenda. The reporter explained Americans don’t understand what Dem’s end game will be so the reporter asked how she plans to sell it to them. Pelsoi blamed the media growling that the media needs to do a better job covering it.

“Our latest CBS News poll shows that only about 10% of Americans describe themselves as knowing a lot of specific things that are in the reconciliation package and that the majority don’t know anything at all. So, Do you think you need to do a better job at messaging? And going forward how do you sell this if ultimately you have to pare it back?” A reporter asked Pelosi.

“Well, I think you all could do a better job of selling it – to be very frank with you – because every time I come here, I go through the list: family and medical leave, climate, the issues that are in there.

But it is true, it is hard to break through when you have such a comprehensive package.  But as we narrow it down and put it out there, I think that it will – and, for example, one of the things in the bill is the continuation of the Biden tax credit that is – Child Tax Credit – that is in the, was in the Rescue Package.  That has great appeal.  Do people know where it springs from?  No.

But it is a vast bill.  It has a lot in it.  And we’ll have to continue to make sure the public does.

See also  Discovered On Hunter's Laptop: Walmart Chairman Talked to Hunter About Getting Rid of Trump [AUDIO]

But whether they know it or not, they overwhelmingly support it.  And by the way, women much more than men…”

Watch The Clip Below.

“Oh, so it’s the media’s fault that Americans aren’t thrilled about trillions of dollars spent on woke special interests and priorities. It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the inflation that’s already hitting Americans across the board? It probably has nothing to do with the rest of Biden’s blunders thus far in his presidency that have caused Americans to doubt what he says — or Pelosi says — is true?  Townhall’s Spencer Brown asked.

I think what we just witnessed was Pelosi pushing the mainstream media into being continued political activists supporting liberal agendas.

4 1 vote
NoemiGallagher

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by NoemiGallagher
Renee

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Renee
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
Marilyn

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…
Check the details here……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marilyn
Stacy

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Ashley

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michele
Jessie Miles

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessie Miles
Rwoodworth

are you a hooker ?

LouiseSaver

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by LouiseSaver
CW LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!
This article is just another example of what’s happening in America that reinforces the confessions/lessons learned first presented in 1989 to the citizens of an old soldier/cop’s community while he was serving as their police chief. The only real change in all the years since 1989 is that the average American is even more the victim of the barrages of propaganda being blasted on them by real time communications systems and the actions of corrupt/incompetent politicians, academicians, bureaucrats, and the media. Each group bent on driving the masses into nothing short of a world wide feudal system.
Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired
In light of all the activities of the “Left/Progressives” and many other groups seemingly bent on destroying everything we cops and soldiers have/are ‘supposedly’ spent/spending ours careers and in far too many cases giving/gave our lives defending, can you guess which of the following confession/lessons learned were first presented to the public in 1989 by a soldier/cop/mercenary following 26 years in the army and in his third year as a civilian police chief?
A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned
*Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said mangers not leaders) were designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR).
*The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally refereed to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is, Feudalism!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Tom

Well said! Thank you for your service sir.

Livid

1989 stood out to me, as that is when the illegals started arriving in the Atlanta area. They were tearing down the fence between our back yard and the business behind us. We found them camping out in our yard. The police gladly arrested them. However, the police had to keep arresting the same ones over & over. It was the FEDS releasing them and it completely frustrated our local police department to the point that they gave up arresting them. We were never free to go into our backyard again by ourselves. Of course, you can imagine what this did to our property value. UGH!

bob

Give Piglosie a message to retire from politics and just stay home drinking and eating ice cream.

Luz Lydia

I get paid over 90$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..

>>>> https://www.Fulwork.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Luz Lydia
Mary

Where does she get off, telling any of us what to do?

Livid

Yea, what she really means, “No need to read it, till the bill is past.”. What a Slime Ball.

CPOBill

I wish they would stop showing her UUgly as prune face! It makes my computer throw up!

Tom

Easy, you’re giving prunes a bad name.

Tom

This the head Marxist telling her propaganda arm to step up their game, isn’t it?

CharlieSeattle

….better LEFTIST shills you mean.

Joseph Xydon

Why is the sea hag still consuming O2 on the planet? Large caliber rounds, sent downrange and right into the forehead of this POS, scourge of a bag ‘O douche and all around criminal needs extermination. Let’s get this one removed and put thru the wood chipper. signed, Joseph P Biden

Jerry

Pelosi speaks to the media like little kids–fussing at them for not following her and Communists narratives.

Rwoodworth

I say first, not one cent is to be given to illegals…….. for anything, except a air ticket back to their country of origin. Then cost out the amount needed to repair all roads, airports, bridges and the like. Free health care, dental, and eye glasses to all retired legal American’s making less than $30,000 dollars per person/yr. ?

Rita

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita
Steve Clinton

Telling the MSM to be better liberals is like telling Jeffrey Dahmer to be a better serial killer.
(BTW, looking at the photo of Nutzi Baloni, I think she needs to demand a refund for her last nose job.)

Steve Clinton

Someone needs to block all the spam comments on this site.

Chipper

I cannot understand why the Conservative leadership is not going through this bill and publishing all the bad crap in it. Of course the things in the bill that pay certain groups is being pushed. The average person doesn’t know what is in the bill by design. Once it is passed (and it will in some form) we are going to be shocked at the totally unnecessary PORK involved.
Our politicians, both Democrat and Republican, are destroying our country and we are sitting back and allowing it.

VANCE W MCKILLIGAN

This is another BILL that you got to pass it to see what is in it.

CW LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

NOTE: First, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ. Last, my thanks to Little Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my lessons learned throughout your years in politics. Little Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Little Joe you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects who has gone on to be President of the United States of America!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned first presented in 1989 (most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

PS All of the lessons learned above (save the last three, which were added during Obama’s last two years in office) and the four mentioned below were written for the prelude of a book titled: “Rape, Pillage, Plunder; America You’ve Been Had!” (After Obama was elected to his second term I added; “And It’s Your Own Damn Fault!”). The book has not been published in that the Department of Defense has denied four requests to publish the same due to classified information they claim is in the book. That so-called classified information primarily deals with the number of politicians and bureaucrats sitting at the federal, state, county, and city levels of government during the Carter years who made the list of subjects in an investigation of the international drug trade and money laundering. Three of those politicians went on to be President of the United States of America. Four of the original lessons learned will remain unpublished in that I do not believe most of the Americans alive today can handle the level of anxiety that might be generated from their exposure. Few Americans can imagine the lengths so many have gone to destroy this nation just since President Eisenhower’s last year in office. I say that because that was the year I joined the army and have stood witness to the destructive policies first imitated by the Kennedy administration with folks like his brother Robert and Robert McNamara (Mac the Knife- soldier’s nickname for the SOB) laying the ground work for administrations that followed! Thus the reason for the two part prayer I said immediately upon learning that President Kennedy had been shot. First I prayed that God would spare him and second that the shooter was not a soldier from my unit nor any other military unit!