WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Suffers Brain Failure Live on TV

When you think who some of the worst Democrats in Congress are, there are several people who come to mind.

Your mind may instantly shift to people like Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. But I think someone who is worse – although not as radical as the Squad – is Nasty Nancy Pelosi.

The reason why I would say she’s the worst is because of her attitude and her power. She has the “let them eat cake” attitude towards our economy and a “do as I say, not as I do” hypocrisy that is just maddening.

She is by far one of the most powerful people in the country in that the Democrats will largely do what she says. And with a Democrat control over the House, this makes her very powerful.

But the thing that really makes her dangerous is that she’s so separated from reality and she’s senile. For crying out loud she’s an 81-year-old woman who has been pampered for her entire life, yet she thinks she knows her constituents and what they want. Give me a break.

Nearly every time she gets up to speak during a press conference, she bumbles around just about as much as Joe Biden does.

Last week, Nancy Pelosi took the podium to talk about a bill. She was trying to explain it but honestly, I don’t even understand what it is she’s trying to communicate.

She goes off the rails, apparently mixing in references to the EAGLE Act, a bill passed in the House aimed at China, with the names of current and former members of Congress (including one who is now deceased) and various stages of brain freeze.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

“We have a bill in the House. It’s the McGovern bill. It’s a stronger bill, uh, than the, uh, the — it is, it’s, a bill that we could have freestanding or a bill that is in the EAGLE Act, that is part of the, um, the, um, Mr. — Foreign Affairs Committee, Mr. Kendrick Meeks — no, Gregory Meeks’ bill. Kendrick — we’re all very sad about losing Carrie Meek this week, so I referenced her son.”

“But chairman Meeks’ bill in the, um, in the House — so we will have that, but you see, in a defense — in a bill, whether it’s in the — whatever that thing’s called that they have in the Senate — or in a DOD bill, the Senate does not have the right to have a revenue or an appropriations matter.”

Vicky

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬▬●
Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Vicky
Jessica R

sd

KayDelacruz

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by KayDelacruz
RosinaLepage

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RosinaLepage
joe blow

How do you suck camel ass over the internet?

Zara Lord

Single Mom Makes $89,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling Anything. you can bring from $5000-$8000 of extra income every month. working at home for 4 hours a day, and earning could be even bigger.

The potential with this is endless….. http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Zara Lord
MargueriteMullins

A divorced mother with 4 children lost her job in the pandemic, but with an online study she found on the internet, Biden to win & gift the jobs for house Wife, she managed to stay at the top by continuously banking $ 15,000 a week. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read carefully from beginning to

end Check Details….     http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by MargueriteMullins
Kaitlyn

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Kaitlyn
Ithamar

Major brain fart from an old arse.

Maria Gilstrap

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Maria Gilstrap
Gerald Ladd

The last two times I listened to her, she sounds more, and more like brain dead drooling Joe! Is brain dead catchy?

Marilyn

She is a doozy that is for sure. Just a little more Vodka, Vicodin and Botox and she needs to be gone. Unreal we have these brain dead drooling people in our Government.

navnek

Let us just get her to smile. SHe will bleed to death

Jessica R

Make money online from home and earn extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by. just Open The Below Website….
=====>> http://Www.ExtraRich1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Jessica R
Shirley K Cassell

this woman needs gone!!! to make this many mistakes in one speech that she claims she knows everything about?? She best re-look at the Eagles Act she is trying to attach it to.

Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Beatriz Rowe
Marilyn

She has to be the WORST Speaker of the House ever in my lifetime.

joe blow

Shes as senile as biden plus drunk

Reality101

Liberal students spamming conservative sites, they are pathetic losers

R.V.Winkel

LOL! What a Train Wreck!!-A Very good Example of Why the Once Great U.S.A.? Is Sinking Like the Titanic With Senile fools Trying To Figure out Which Hand Wipes Best! Who In Their Right Mind Would Continue to Look the Other way While the Country Crumbles?-Those Who Are Letting it Sink are Just as Responsible as The Seniors Pretending that Covid is Real?-Almost as Bad As the Fools Trying to Defecate on Canada!-If Only They had Taken the Real Experimental Cocktail We Could see them Die on Live T.V.!!!

bokef4

Last edited 5 months ago by bokef4
PBinLostAngeles

Years of the daily Gin and Xanax regimen has taken its toll. Along with everything else, her mannerism(s) in public VERY frequently indicate that she’s struggling with dry-mouth. While other things can cause it, dry-mouth can be a clear indication of heavy anxiolytic(s) use.