VIDEO: Kamala Floats Murdering Trump, Pence, & Jeff Sessions … Media LOVES it

Do you remember this?  We do.  This woman is going to be President when they wheel Biden off to the sanatarium.  This is how the horrors of WW2 begin.  I’m by no means a fan of Pence or Sessions, in fact they betrayed the right more than they did the left, however, I have no desire to see them killed FFS …

President Trump is being impeached for inciting a riot for telling his followers to march peacefully to the Capitol but Democrats have said much worse. In 2018, Kamala Harris appeared with Ellen DeGeneres and Ellen was reading from a stack of questions.

Ellen asked:

“If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

Harris asked:

“Does one of us have to come out alive?”

Harris began laughing hysterically. Or possibly maniacally. But is he thinks joking about killing a president, a vice president and the Attorney General is hilarious but telling people to march peacefully is insurrection. But I always joke like that too. A president, a vice president and an Attorney General walks into a bar……… but none walk out.

Have you heard this one? A man bent on destroying the country, a dementia patient and a moron walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and asks, “What can I get for you, Mr Biden?”

This is not them only time she has approved of violence but the next example was not a joke. harris and Stephen Colbert were discussing the BLM riots, complete with killings, assaults, looting and the burning of businesses. Hey, it was all clean fun.

Harris told Colbert :

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”

From PJ Media

Seeing as Trump has been impeached because his rhetoric allegedly incited the riot on the U.S. Capitol in January, it seems appropriate to point out instances where Democrats have used violent rhetoric and demand equal justice for it.

Kamala Harris made a joke of killing the president of the United States, the vice president of the United States, and the attorney general of the United States. She laughed. She thought it was funny. Ellen DeGeneres also laughed, as did the audience. Kamala’s joke normalized and trivialized political violence. But Donald Trump, who told his supporters to march peacefully to the Capitol, was impeached for “inciting violence.”

5 1 vote
Sienna

Thanks a lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sienna
Rita

hi

Rita

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Rita
Kathey

Kathey

623

Kathey

ShirleyWare

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE
Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ShirleyWare
AnnRichardson

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by AnnRichardson
Melissa

I just started 3 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $12,000… This is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.
Go to this site for more details……….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Melissa
SandytyuMorris

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by SandytyuMorris
Audrey

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
GOOD LUCK…Www.live124.com

ClaireLevy

hi

Last edited 5 months ago by ClaireLevy
ElizabethAdams

hi

Last edited 5 months ago by ElizabethAdams
RobynOtter

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….. http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RobynOtter
Wayne Wasion

Please, PLEASE hire a proofreader!

Sophie Holland

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done

Go to this site………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sophie Holland
Anne

You’re being ripped off. Robbin and Siena are getting paid $350 an HR.

CarmenWilliams

My last pay check was $8750 just working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information….> http://www.Moneystar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CarmenWilliams
T. Andrews

Ellen? Colbert? both failed comedians who got’ta talk show. maybe they should join Joy and be known as the three stooges.

Victoria

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Victoria
Anne

The three stogies were entertaining, those other three are menaces.

Richard Rodriguez

Would Kamala like it if she was walking through the Streets of Bedford Sty or Fort Apache
And attacked and made a Crippled. Would she laugh 😂 with that stupid drug attic laugh of hers

elizabeth

if harris wants someone to take out these’s people maybe someone should take her out for inciting death on TRUMP.pence.Session.she’s not a V/p anyway she not smart enough to do anything but open her legs so harris i would think twice about floating death on people.

copak3

Last edited 5 months ago by copak3
Mary

anything the Democrats do is ok with the half witted public, Trump sometimes talks out of turn, still love him because all he;s doing he;s doing for us and his country. so we have to say he;s the best we ever had well he is .JFK did not get to finish his job he was stolen from us and i still hold the democrats responsible for that. but President trump is a Great President.his job was attacked by the liberals constantly he held his ground no matter what they threw at him. he showed he;s a survivor.and if he runs i will vote for him.four more years we may get straihtend out yet.i think the liberals need a Brain check where harris Biden..pelosi . schiff and schumer waters and nadler also the judge they voted in yeaRS AGO ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN;T AFRAID TO STEP UP AND SAY YOUR WRONG HE;S RIGHT.NA NA NA.

Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sylvia Mantz
Tim

remember, sleepy Joe and Kum-alot Harrass is the best they’ve got !

Lin

You need a better editor, and new news not wishful thinking.

LoisBrown

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by LoisBrown
CharlieSeattle

The Secret Service is all over this……………………..NOT!

TonyaParsons

Last edited 4 months ago by TonyaParsons
CrystalCalloway

● ▬▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ●
My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CrystalCalloway
qwerty

our roomate’s mom makes $72 an hour at home, she has been unemployed for two months and last month her check was $21204 just working at home two hours per day…w.w.w.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m.

Dennis Homolka

what is astonishing is she is still the vice president of the united states! that and her aiding rioters to get out of jail, seems to me if someone should be impeached it should be her! I thought it was a crime to threaten the president and vice president of the united states? or is that only for republicans?

JimDepNYstate

Agree. To summarize my views, D’rats are evil.

Mr Mudd

They are all of 1 spirit. The demonic Leftist/Marxist spirit. Satan is their God.

CornPop

Kamala Floats Murdering Trump, Pence, & Jeff Sessions … She needs to be taken seriously especially after her recent consultations with Hillary!

john

I wonder if one of us would come out alive if we were stuck in an elevator. You are not worth a shit stain from anyones underwear Harris. Every thing you have ever touched has been a blow u and proven you cannot even walk and talk at the same time. You are the proverb-able loser.

wiyebeb577

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank acc every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. i have zero experience when i joined this and in my first month i easily made $11854. so easy to do this job and regular income from this are just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info.===))>  w.w.w.n.o..w.3.7.c.o.m

ConniSatchell

The given website……Www.live124.com

JenniferGomez

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss. that is what I do…… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JenniferGomez
alicia

Chamaleon is EVIL a ERPENT of the worst kind, EVIL UNchaiNeD on earth. one of lucifers disciples. It used to be forbdden ands if you did it, saying publicly you wanted to kill the US President, you would be snatched up by FBI and imprisoned, now its a JOKE?

bagibom