Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez choked on CNN’s “State of the Union”  when host Dana Bash asked if she would endorse President Joe Biden for reelection in 2024. Biden is like poison to Democrats now so I can’t blame her but watching the socialist Dem squirm made me laugh.

I think you’ll get a kick out of this too…

“Before we go, I just want to ask about President Biden,” Bash asked the congresswoman in a clip shared on Twitter, “He is saying he’s going to run again in 2024. Will you support him?”

“If the President chooses to run again in 2024,” Ocasio-Cortez responded, before pivoting and saying, “I mean first of all, I’m focused on winning the majority right now and preserving a majority this year in 2022, so we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. But I think if the President has a vision, then that’s something certainly, we’re all willing to entertain and examine when the time comes.”

“That’s not a yes,” Bash responded.

“Yeah, you know, I think uh, we should endorse when we get to it. I believe that the President has been doing a very good job so far, and should he run again, I think that we’ll take a look at it,” Ocasio-Cortez responded, “but right now we need to focus on winning a majority instead of a presidential election.”

Watch

There appears to be growing discomfort with the 79-year-old president across the array of Democratic ranks. His age and poor leadership have all but killed the party ahead of the midterms.

See also  Univision Tries To Normalize Incest In Creepy Report

The New York Times reported on Saturday that “dozens of frustrated Democratic officials, members of Congress and voters” were doubtful Biden possessed the ability to turn around the party’s fortunes.

And New York magazine’s Intelligencer explored the issue of Biden’s longevity last month, noting that: “Many of the Democratic Party’s biggest donors – even as they pledge to back Biden’s reelection in earnest – have quietly started to poke around for alternatives in 2024.”

Erica Carlin

Notify of
guest

Sara

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss. That is what I do.. http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by Sara
Shelley Benitez

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.Salaryto.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Shelley Benitez
SusaVandermark

dfgfg

Last edited 12 days ago by SusaVandermark
JoanGoodwin

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home… This is how she done it… http://Www.JobsRevenue.com

Last edited 12 days ago by JoanGoodwin
Work AT Home

Cash manufacturing easy and fast strategy to figure partially time and procure further 15,000 or a lot of over this on the web.oip02 by operating in my time beyond regulation I created 17990 in my earlier month and I’m exceptionally cheerful currently as a results of this work. you’ll try this presently by follow subtleties here…… http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Work AT Home
Kristen Page

Last edited 12 days ago by Kristen Page
Sandra Evans

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Sandra Evans
HayleyMarilyn

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 12 days ago by HayleyMarilyn
SusaVandermark

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by SusaVandermark
tosowar

I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.homzjob.com

Last edited 12 days ago by tosowar
Shelley Benitez

zdvzddv

LaurThomas

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by LaurThomas
Micky, the Mouse

Too bad there are so many liberals like AOC. They are out only for themselves. How many of the so-called demonstrators who acting worst than children, for God only knows the reason. How many of them ever worked a real job? How many of them are actually working in an area that they studied in College? How many of AOC friends and associates have college/university debts that they refuse to pay, but they want everyone else to pay for them? I put myself through college, my three children either have paid or are paying off their loans. AOC has a thing about sex, everything she does and says ends up about sex and her love of it. Who would want to make love to a skinny, big mouthed female who says she knows all about everything? I feel sorry for her rich parents, they had to raise her. I’m going to sounds like AOC and her thing that everything centers around her and sex. AOC, you have nothing I would want, even if you were the last female on earth, you should be fixed so that you can’t reproduce little asswipes like you.

mspidge

she is a nobody, calling it a liberal is way too kind, she a commie look good, the rasty, nasty thing is low life white trash, now dresses in fancy clothes and drives a Tesla, but still scummy.

Patricia Hull

I just started 3 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $12,000…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.

go to this site for more details……… http://Www.livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Patricia Hull
wolocih

KKKKK

Jessica Evans

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it… 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.Boosterstart.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Jessica Evans
graceythecat

don’t believe this pos, aoc is busy filling out the fake ballots already

Mike Morgan

Hopefully the good folks in NYC will wake up and this moron will not be around in 2024.

jjofaz

AOC killed all the jobs coming into NYC and now she is killing the ass party. She is good only for that reason.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x