Viral Video: Ukrainian Men Take Russian Tank Out For A Spin LOL

In a video tweeted by the Barstool Sports podcast “Zero Blog Thirty,” people got a glimpse of Ukrainian men enjoying their time with a reported captured tank.

Some people speculated that Ukraine’s civilians, many of whom have been forced to join the mobilization efforts and stay in the country, are confiscating Russian artillery and tanks. “This war has been a logistical mess from Russia. There are several tanks just running out of fuel and soldiers completely cut off from supply lines – that’s why these tanks are being captured,” a person commented on the post.

“Ukrainian territorial defense fighters captured a Russian tank near Kharkiv and managed to get it running,” the tweet read.

In a separate video that had me howling, you can see Ukrainians towing Russian equipment via tractor.

The text read: “Meanwhile fighting in most major cities right now, a tractor driver steals Russian military equipment in Ukraine. Things are so unorganized on the Russian side.”

There are so many videos surfacing of Ukrainians towing away broken Russian equipment that I almost feel embarrassed for the invading troops. If this invasion has shown us anything, it’s the unwavering bravery of the Ukrainian people. Another video (last one, I promise) showed an alleged man that stopped a Russian tank and kneeled down in front of it. He was reportedly taken away by locals but I feel confident this video will go down in history.

Watch

Russian forces battled for control of a crucial energy-producing city in Ukraine’s south on Thursday and gained ground in their bid to cut off the country from the sea, as Ukrainian leaders called on citizens to rise up and wage guerrilla war against the invaders.

The fighting at Enerhodar, a city on the Dnieper River that is the site of the biggest nuclear power plant in Europe and accounts for one-quarter of the country’s power generation, came as another round of talks between the two sides yielded a tentative agreement to set up safe corridors inside Ukraine to evacuate citizens and deliver humanitarian aid.

Brooklyn

I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless .
Here’s what I have been doing…  http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Brooklyn
Charles T Rahn

Scam

Jennifer Peterson

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $750 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Jennifer Peterson
Amanda

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Amanda
jane

[JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this:-
SITE….., http://Www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by jane
PatriceCardenas

Everybody can earn 500 dollars Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 25370 dollars.

COPY This Website OPEN HERE…………  http://Www.jobsRevenue.com

Last edited 2 months ago by PatriceCardenas
Ida Finley

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Ida Finley
rajah

You people are @$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL of you who are posting this SCHITT!!!!

StellaRoe

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,
>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by StellaRoe
Hannah5454

I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do…………>>>https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Hannah5454
Jullia

Make everyone ( £26,000 __ £38,000 ) A Month Online Making money online more than £15k just by doing simple work With No Prior q Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just

open this link.======>……… https://www.salarybaar.com/

Last edited 2 months ago by Jullia
Charles T Rahn

Someone needs to take Putin out. He needs to be removed.

Jennifer Peterson

Here is I started.…………>> http://www.worksite24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Jennifer Peterson
R.V.Winkel

LOL Yes the Tank was Being Driven by One of his Buddies-They Sure Don’t Look like They are worried About a Government Takeover!-In Fact Most of Them Want to Be Rescued From Their Corrupt Mafia Demoncratic Government! Tired of Being Owned By the W.E.F. and American/Mumbling Joe/Son-Gates! Fauci! and Especially Bumbling Joe will Lose Billions of $$$$$$ With Putin Coming in to Trash Their Control!-Do You Really Think All the Bull Shit The Sheep are doing with Its Dreaded Sanctions Is Affecting Putin?-It Is Its Fueling His Anger and Determination More!!-The Ukrainian Government Is Bombing Its Own People to Bring The Death Toll Higher! To Make it look Like a War!-The USA is Well Aware that if They Get Diectly Involved Anymore? They Will Be the Cause of a World War 3-Enter China/Iran/N.Korea-Possibly India and a Few Smaller Nations!-This is what The Criminals want-The Great Reset and if it Takes Mass Death Then All the Better Since Gates First Jab at Depopulation Sorta Faded From Mass Control!-How Would the USA Like it if Russia Was Setting Up Strategic Bio Labs and Missle Bases on The Canadian/Mexico Borders?-The American D.O.D. Started this Whole Covid Charade From the Beginning Via Ukraine and Framed China For It!-Falsei is Hiding on Its Island Somewhere-Probably Up Bilbo Getts Ass-And Putin Is Specifically Going after The Paper Trail With Heavy Endorsement From China!-Notice The Huge Bonfires in Ukraine?-Yes The W.E.F. Needs a WW3 More Then Anything Right Now!!-And The Top Roaches Don’t Care Who dies Cos You Know The Scum Will Be Hiding In Its Caves/Bunkers!

Beverly Eysenring

I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT THERE’S WAY MORE TO THIS WAR THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE KNOW AN WON’T BOTHER TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT. DO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE REMEMBER WHEN PUTIN HANDED THAT SOCCER BALL TO TRUMP, IT MEANT SOMETHING WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Musser

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. Www.Live124.Com

KarenSmith

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by KarenSmith
JerryMaestas

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info……….. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦