VIDEO: MSNBC’s Meltdown Over Musk Is Glorious To Behold

The overall message during this week’s Morning Joe’ is that Free Speach is okay, but it hurts women. Hey, hats off to the jackals for playing their part in the ‘it’s good when it fits the narrative’ game. The thing is, their argument that free speech is wrong because it hurts women isn’t just inaccurate, but it is blatant hypocrisy from a side that has spent the last year attacking women.

Liberals have tried to snuff out women in their gender sexuality nonsense. This new claim that free speech somehow hurts women is garbage and history says so. Women fought like hell to obtain the right to free speech. They then used, and continue to use, free speech to make their voices heard and push for change. So what is this stupid nonsense?

Just take a look below at the video as the ‘Morning Joe’ B-team tried to make this crazy case.

Watch

Full Transcript

JO LING KENT: Some critics are concerned Musk’s pursuit of free speech will collide with growing safety problems on Twitter, especially for women and minorities. Do you trust Elon Musk to make Twitter better for women?

BRIANNA WU: No, I don’t trust Elon Musk to make Twitter better for women at all. I just absolutely don’t. If you’re asking yourself if this is someone that is going to go to bat for people that are underrepresented, I just don’t think that’s going to be the case, unfortunately.

. . .

JONATHAN LEMIRE: The politics of it are also interesting. Musk has become sort of embraced by many on the right. Some Trump supporters who had walked away from Twitter all made a flashy point of rejoining yesterday.

See also  Bill Maher Rips LGBT Activists for Literally Experimenting on Children

The former president said he’s not interested. I’m going to fact-check that. He’s interested. People around him have said that, yes, at some point, they do expect that he will come back onto Twitter. And some feel that especially because it’ll take time for the sale to get processed — that Musk will take over potentially late summer or the fall, just in time, if Trump were to return, ahead of the midterms, which would indeed be interesting. You know, in a sort of October surprise, which could cut one way or the other, either for helping the Democrats, or hurting them.

WILLIE GEIST: Mika, obviously, the relative quiet from former President Trump has been nice, but if he does go back onto Twitter, his thoughts, at least, will be out in the light of day.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Yes, as you guys were talking about the midterms, Elisabeth started nodding, and saying, here we go, here we go. Your thoughts?

ELISABETH BUMILLER: Well I think yes, yes, we will fact-check his claim that he doesn’t want to go back on Twitter. I think it will be very hard for the former president to resist. He will weigh in on the midterms, all of his candidates against the Democrats, and I think we will be back where we were in 2018 and 2019. And I think there’s a lot of concern, obviously, among Democrats about this. As you see, you know, Musk has a lot of conservative supporters.

And yes, we all believe in free speech, but the guardrails that Twitter has put up: first of all, there’s not that many guardrails anyway.

See also  Guldberg Tells Archbishop How To Do His Job After Pelosi Gets Booted

MIKA: Exactly!

BUMILLER: And so, those are going to come down. And it’s also become, as we just saw in this clip, it’s become a platform for a lot of misogyny, a lot of — women get treated badly on Twitter.

MIKA: Hate speech, defamation, misogyny.

BUMILLER: I don’t see that changing at all.

Listen to “Left Melting Down Over Elon Musk Buying Twitter. Courts Asked To Stop Biden.” on Spreaker.

Sarah

Great

Sarah

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. https://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Sarah
Emily

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Emily
Elizabeth Jones

I get paid more than $90 to $150 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 26 days ago by Elizabeth Jones
Kristina Boyer

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Kristina Boyer
gaxes

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK.. https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 24 days ago by gaxes
modid

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week.
 I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.homzjob.com

Last edited 24 days ago by modid
MildredReese

sdsa

MildredReese

szxds

AnnaMcCain

dfd

AnnaMcCain

sdss

Last edited 26 days ago by AnnaMcCain
Zerro85

This year now its very very easy to earn more income online. start using this job and earn more than $15000 every month very easily. now its time for you to change your life. check this website for info.

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Zerro85
Gina Duren

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage……….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Gina Duren
xagey

Last edited 26 days ago by xagey
faril

Last edited 25 days ago by faril
Kristof

Way too many people are jumping the gun on several fronts. First being Musk said he intends to eliminate anonymous comments, which in itself will likely have a throttling effect on Free Speech. Secondly there is no guarantee Musk can (or will) level the playing field between the rabid Left, and silenced conservatives. Time will tell, but it is far too soon to predict an outcome!

Jessie Bigelow

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Jessie Bigelow
faril

Last edited 25 days ago by faril
Kristof

Free Speech hurts fee-fees. It makes commies, socialists, leftist-libtards, zealots, and a host of other thin-skinned snowflakes run crying for their ‘safe space’. Free Speech is soooo hurtful to spoiled adult children (aka Peter Pans), ever eager to dish out the verbal abuse…yet can never seem to take it. To accommodate their immaturity, and safeguard their little feelings, Free Speech must either be crushed, or only apply to them!

mixelok

Last edited 23 days ago by mixelok
Theodora

This is news?

Theodora

Who is monitoring these comments? This is nothing more than working from home nonsense. Do your job.