VIDEO: Hillary Emerges From Her Crypt To Attack Americans, Make Absurd Claim About Biden SMH

Rich Welsh| As the rest of us are getting ready for the most expensive Christmas season of our lives, criminal elitists like Hillary Clinton said she believes Americans are unappreciative of President Joe Biden’s policies and that’s why his poll numbers are so low.

Talking about his enormous spending spree, Clinton said the American people are ungrateful for all that Biden has done for us. She touted that in under a year Biden got two major pieces of legislation passed through a Democrat-controlled House and a Democrat-controlled Senate saying, “By any measure, those are extraordinary accomplishments.”

She is too detached from reality to understand that those two bills, along with just about everything else this president has done to the country in under a year, is exactly why his polling is so low.

During her appearance on MSNBC’s The Richard [Rachel] Maddow Show, Clinton blamed the media for Biden’s low approval numbers. This is the same woman who spent over a year on the longest book tour in history blaming everything under the sun, including humidity, for her epic loss to Donald Trump, except herself.

“You know, democracy is messy. You know, a lot of people got, oh I think, kind of frustrated looking at the messy process of legislation. And they didn’t really appreciate that, within a year, the Biden administration has passed two major pieces of legislation through both the House and the Senate,” Clinton said, noting the coronavirus relief bill and the infrastructure bill that were both signed into law this year and both that will do absolutely nothing for what the Democrats told us they would do.

Clinton went on to defend the outrageous spending so far and said the reason why the Build Back Better spending bill is stuck in the Senate is because the American people are too stupid to understand it and that’s because the media isn’t selling the bill strongly enough. I think the media is absolutely pushing the bill strongly enough, and that’s the problem. Contrary to what Democrats think, Americans are not stupid. They don’t want this type of spending to continue because they are already feeling the effects of inflation from it.

“By any measure those are extraordinary accomplishments – But because of the way we are getting our information today, and because of the lack of gatekeepers and people who have a historic perspective who can help us understand what we are seeing, there is a ral vulnerability in the electorate to the kind of demagoguery and disinformation that, unfortunately, the other side is really good at9exploiting,” she added.

WATCH:

She either lives in a cave or she’s lying. She knows CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times, The Washington Post and all the others have been pushing it to help old Joe get it across the finish line. I believe all people, and I do mean all people, including the ones who live in those little mud huts, know about the Build Back Worse spending bill and that’s the problem. The more people who learn about what’s really in it, the worse it gets for the Democrats.

Hillary Clinton thinks Americans should be grateful for Biden’s policies. They should be grateful that they are paying high prices for gasoline. They should be thankful that the cost of food is skyrocketing. Americans should appreciate being forced to take vaccines they don’t want to take or lose their jobs. They should thank Biden for bringing in over a million and a half illegal migrants, many with COVID, and dumping them off in neighborhoods around the country, expecting us to owe them a living. We should be grateful that the Biden administration can’t figure out how to fix the supply chain problem.

What a warped sense of reality this woman has.

Lillian

GOOGLE BY I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>>>>>>> http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lillian
billdeserthills

You’re a lying sack of crap, you get paid to spam everybody & we all hate your guts

RosaFigueroa

★Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by RosaFigueroa

sad

HelenDesilets

◄ WORK AT HOME FOR USA ►
★I am making a real GOOD MONEY (123$ / hr ) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly $30k, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I…go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart…
══════HERE► ……….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by HelenDesilets
Cecelia Henderson

How does anyone take so much credit for getting 2 Bills rammed down our throats when the Democrats have a majority in the House and the Senate (incl. Harris and too many RINOs)? I would love to see a summary of the BBB Bill give-aways. One list that shows cost, intent and length of coverage. I think if we saw one, the People would be outraged.

Lisa James

st that shows cost, intent and length of coverag

Lisa James

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa James
Harry O

Cece Did you see that list when Trump gave 3 trillion to his rich buddies? I think if the People saw one they would be outraged?

billdeserthills

What makes anybody think hillary is a woman?

Danielle Bray

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here…….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Danielle Bray
Aelred A.

and she doesn’t look like a zombie or anything; it’s like she DID come out of a crypt. Yechh

Sue Hollis

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sue Hollis
compgirl13

She’s getting herself ready to replace Sleepy Joe. Kam will resign, Hill will be appointed VP, and Sleepy Joe will be 25’d out of the WH.

Kaitlyn

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kaitlyn
Harry O

What a happy little place you live in compgirl13? Can I come over to see you? I want to show you my magic wand and if you kiss it it will grow as big as the biggest tale Donald ever told you!

RachellClark

<b>I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..   https://bit.ly/2YmxnFg<b&gt;

Last edited 1 month ago by RachellClark
RachellClark

I am making $89/hour telecommuting. ewdw I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link……………. .  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by RachellClark
Fred Sanford

What a fucking lowlife whore! Been in politics all those years and couldn’t win the presidency against a real estate developer. Not to mention the slimy bitch was cheating every time she took a breath. That’s every four seconds folks. Why don’t you and Slick Willie head on down to orgy Island and molest some more 10 year old children. TRUMP 2024!

ONLYJB1

Old hill ain’t looking so good these days. Usually what happens when you have sold your soul to the devil.

Harry O

Seen Donald lately?

RichardDiaz

I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>Www.live124.com

Boashe
Home cash earning job to earns more than $500 per day. getting paid weekly more than $3.5k or more simply doing easy work online. no special skills required for this job and regular earning from this are just awesome.
=======))>> www.suntrustjob.com
Harry O

When Hillary LOST the election she never once opened her mouth to say that the election was STOLEN. Theres a bit of a difference don’t ya think?