Video: Biden Slurs N-Word While Reading Speech Virtually … Even Closed-Captioning Picked It Up

If you thought that 2020 had some rough patches … 2021 is likely making your head spin.  Yes, Trump has his own way of doing things, he shot from the hip and said what he was thinking, not what was scripted for him.

Now Biden is in office and he’s not capable of speaking what’s left of his mind OR reading from a script of someone else’s words.  Honestly, I just feel badly for the guy, don’t want to beat up on him, I just want to let the man rest.

Joe has spent nearly 1/2 a century fleecing the United States, the man is tired, can we please just let him … ‘fade into Bolivia’ like Mike Tyson once said he would do after losing a big fight:

The Gateway Pundit reported:

‘Joe Biden read a speech today to the Virtual Munich Security Conference.  He slipped and slurred his way through it till he finally used the N-word.  What a disgrace.

Biden was only 15 minutes into reading his speech when he slipped up and said at the 15:33 mark (below):

…I’m either to hear, I’m eager to hear. (pause) Ni$$er to hear, next from my good friends, and outstanding leaders, sanser(??) Merkel about her thoughts on the way forward together…’

Steven Crowder was one of the first people to pick up on the absurd, troubling and honestly, shameful, ‘gaffe’.

It’s shameful, but not so much for Joe Biden, but for everyone in the DNC who is letting this man make a fool of himself, day in and day out.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

That’s not to even mention what having a doddering old man who can not even read off a teleprompter ‘leading’ our nation.   The CCP is laughing in our faces right now.  The Biden family is likely the cheapest, highest returning asset they have ever purchased.

The Gateway Pundit went so far to to check the close captioning, and even the computer that analyzed Joe’s speech contour with our ears, much to the chagrin of … well, everyone.  This is what the kids call ‘cringe’.

I can not help but think of the double standard that exists between what is tolerated from Biden, and any Democrat for that matter, and what they would have said had Trump uttered the no-no word.

Or, imagine if there was a clip of Trump saying something as tasteless as this:

That’s not a gaffe, that’s what called ‘racism’ in today’s cancel culture and if a conservative made this tasteless joke they would be on the next rocket to deep space, along with their career.

Joe Biden is just simply, not all there.

RachellClark

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential
with this is endless. Here’s what I do…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RachellClark
Katherine

GOOGLE BY I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>>>>>>> http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Katherine
RosaFigueroa

★Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RosaFigueroa
RachellClark

with this is endless. Here’s what I do…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RachellClark
Katherine

This is where i started…>>>>>>>> http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Katherine
RachellClark

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..   https://bit.ly/2YmxnFg

Last edited 5 months ago by RachellClark
Danielle Bray

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here…….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Danielle Bray
Thomas

Ah! Yes the KKK Buffoon Biden aaa mmmm nnnah…gro close but no cigar. Hard to break old habits… and they “FAKE NEWS,”media sells this old fool as the Black mans Answer.

Sue Hollis

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sue Hollis
Harry O

And black people are going to vote for him, IN DROVES, better figure out a remedy for that little tidbit. Lets hang Mike Pense!

Barbara Plunkett Turner

Y’all are so stupid! He wasn’t even talking about African Americans! His exact words were: “I’M EAGER TO HEAR…..” That is NOT anything about the N word! CLEAN THE S OUT OF YOUR EARS!

Nicole

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site… http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Nicole
HelenDesilets

◄ WORK AT HOME FOR USA ►
★I am making a real GOOD MONEY (123$ / hr ) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly $30k, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I…go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart…

══════HERE► ……….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by HelenDesilets
"LET'S-GO-BRANDON!!!"

Did you not read the article? It even says the closed captioning computer analyzed what he said as such! YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD J. TRUMP!!!!!!

Harry O

I think Lets-Go, You’re soooooo right. This is more powerful evidence than all those Dominion voting machines Mike Lindel is looking for ha, ha, ha. Soooooo lets Hang Mike Pense!

Harry O

Absolutely Barbara Plunket Turner, All this story does is persuade more and more black people to vote for Biden. Oh what to do? What to do? I know, lets Hang Mike Pense!

Nicole

Hlo

Last edited 5 months ago by Nicole
R.V.Winkel

Laughable!-Talking about Transparency and Unity?-Then Whining About Putin and Kissing Merkel and Co’s Ass?-Its Version of Democracy Sounds More Like Hypocrisy!-You Can Almost Hear Obama Whispering To It in the Ear Piece!-so many Pauses-not a Fluent Presentation at All-Where are The Snipers??

Kaitlyn

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Kaitlyn
Harry O

Laughable R.V. snipers and firing squads. As soon as one of you anarchists get the floor or in this case the pen, you start with this shit. You are trouble makers the whole cahoots of you. Violence is what you all fall back on when facts raise their ugly heads. Here’s a fact, Donald Trump told us. Hang Mike Pense!

RichardDiaz

I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>Www.live124.com

Harry O

Do you know how many voters minds you changed with this foolish article??? None, nada, zilch, Isn’t that the whole point behind these big sh1t stories? Better try again because someone will probably remember that Alexi Putin helped out the Trumpster in that win. ha!