You would think hospital staff would exhaust any available options if it meant saving a life but that apparently is not the case at Rochester General Hospital in New York. Where 75-year-old Jeremy L. Carter died after doctors refused to treat him with the controversial drug Ivermectin. Despite him having a court order from the judge requesting the treatment.

Carter’s doctors had exhausted all efforts and standard treatments so his daughter petitioned the courts for her father to receive the drug. Carter was a breakthrough case, meaning he had previously been vaccinated but contracted Covid in August.

DailyWire reported:

Rochester General Hospital refused. Rochester Regional Health filed an appeal on Saturday, and a hearing was scheduled for Monday, Lewke’s report said.

Carter died on Sunday.

Attorney Ralph Lorigo, who sued Rochester Regional Health on behalf of Carter, told Lewke he’s filed dozens of lawsuits against health systems in western New York alone over the past few months.

“Every case I have is a person in a hospital dying,” he said, “what is the harm if a hospital is done with its protocol?”

Lorigo has already filed three suits against Rochester Regional Health to get them to administer Ivermectin, including Carter’s suit.

“Each of those times we were successful and those people went home. In this situation we sued, we got a court order and the hospital refused to administer the Ivermectin,” the attorney explained.

On Sept. 20, after exhausting all COVID-19 treatments, Carter was transferred to ICU and placed on a ventilator. Carter’s daughter, Jill Alvarado started researching other alternative treatments. She found the drug Ivermectin, which is typically used to treat certain infections caused by parasitic worms, head lice, and skin conditions.

WHEC reported that Ivermectin was recently prescribed to an 80-year-old woman in Buffalo who was in a similar situation. Within 48 hours after the first dose, she was transferred out of ICU and taken off a ventilator.
The use of Ivermectin became more of a political hot button after podcast host, Joe Rogan, spoke out for the drug. Rogan, who battled Covid himself, says that Ivermectin helped him defeat the virus.
I’m not saying that Ivermectin could have saved Mr. Carter but if a court order approved the use, and the hospital had exhausted all other efforts, what was the harm in trying? Especially given the length the family was willing to go to protect the hospital from legal responsibility if they were to administer it.
See also  'Off With Their Heads!' Mad King Biden Says Cops And First Responders Should Be Fired
5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
TruthRecognizer

Doctors and hospitals complicit in murder? We’ve arrived. 😠

ChukYooFarly

Arrived? We arrived when abortion was legalized.
The deceased was 75 yrs old. The Left is just itching to murder the elderly, even though most of the Satanic politicians on both sides are so old they fart dust. They see the elderly as useless and an unnecessary burden. As opposed to the younger generation who won’t work, get welfare and sit in their parents basement playing games all day long. Those elderly still pay taxes, and try to live within their means. (life savings from working or social security.) They’re too old, tired and busted up to be either a threat or a burden. They just want to stay warm and dry, sleep and have something to eat. Fck all the Elderly-haters.

Alicia

Google is now paying $99 to $140 per hour for doing work online work from home. Last paycheck of me said that $18537 from this easy and simple job. Its amazing and earns are awesome. No boss, full time freedom and earnings are in front of you. This job is just awesome. Every person can makes income online with google easily….,

⁣Click & Chang your Life====►►►  http://Www.Netpay8.Com

Gilpin

uy yu hhgt u

Anna

hhyu by 68i b

Karen

My last pay test was $2500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,…………..  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Karen
Nicol

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Nicol
Sheena Quinn

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Diane Reynolds

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing…. http://www.Newapp1.com

Erin Crowder

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Susan

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…

Click Below Webpage….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Cynthia

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Cynthia
Nan Silcox

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

For more info Open on this web Site……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 day ago by Nan Silcox
Michael

STOP SPAMMING people !

elip

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month my pay check was $13583 just working on the laptop for a few hours.Simply go to this website and follow instructions to start earning….Have a good Day..

Here====??? https://www.workapp2.com

RoseGoodwin

yur

rsp

Yes but you suck c*ck for it.

mas

My son is 35 years old. He has been working HARD for the past 20 years… …paid for his own education, food, clothes, shelter… He and his friends – male and female- HARD workers – are very concerned and angry about the lazy corrupt progressive communists taking over the USA. Unfortunately they are working so hard they don’t have the time to protest and their votes are negated by cheating democrat communists.

Amanda

erwqd

Amanda

r67

Marie

And I blame any voter who voted even for one corrupt democRAT ! They are to blame for all of this pain and misery we are experiencing, and it is not going to get better for a long time.

metoo

You’re right. I feared that people will start dying faster and faster. They will keep on lying and the msm (full of commie elites) will keep the propaganda machine going. Pray often and encourage all family members to do the same.

metoo

and so they should be concerned. there are still a lot of people who are in what I call the upper middle class economic and have not been affected…I suppose if you make over $200,000.00 a year gas going up 40 cents a gallon is no big deal. Of course we’re seeing Everything going up but, still those who support the left in these upper income brackets won’t wake up and start thinking for themselves till the commie leaning left’s policies attack them. It will surely happen it’s only a matter of time. However, the left is careful and keeps the folks that are doing well in their same condition till all their ducks are in place. They control medical now and shortly it’ll be food. WATCH OUT because I think it’ll happen in the next 6 months. I just keep seeing and hearing problems with the food supply chain. It’ll all be blamed on Covid, but, fear is already in our society due to health care, wait till food is hard to get.

ChukYooFarly

Your son is a good man. I hardly consider someone who is 35 years old to be the “younger generation”. Your son was born in the mid 1980’s??? Back then PC’s and cell phones were still new and not everyone had one. Back then people still knew what a work ethic was.
This is 2021. Anyone born in the last 20 years is a spoiled, brainwashed, “woke”, ignorant, brat who lives in their mom’s basement playing games all day, only cares about their feelings and won’t work. I know many of these kinds of losers.

ChukYooFarly

I guess cell phones were out in 1973 and PC’s were out in 1974. However, I never learned to use a computer until 2002, bought my first PC in 2003 and didn’t buy my first cell phone until years later. Still, I never saw anyone go crazy for video games like those brats born somewhere 1990 and 2015. My neighbor kid was one of those. He spent every cent he was ever given on a new video games. He had hundreds of them. He never mowed a lawn, never washed dishes or a car, never cleaned his room, whined and cried about how his “feelings were hurt” & sponged off his parents. He and his fellow students all received “Participation Trophies” for doing nothing.
So’s not to hurt his feelings, his grandma hung his plaque on the living room wall.
His (worthless) parents finally put their foot down and told him he must get a job.
He’s bagging groceries at the neighborhood grocery store, and he’s close to 30. No skills whatsoever. No savings, no 401K or pension and- if Social Security is still around when’ he’s old, he’ll still wind up homeless living on the street.

sijenav

Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs .You trust me. I just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool .I wish you tried it. You don’t need to invest anything. Just click and check jobs .. .. http://www.jobsapp1.com

toots

That was the purpose of the virus, to kill the elderly and in doing that they killed history that could be taught to younger generation as they rewrite history to suit their agenda.

Marie

I agree! the longer this administration goes on, the worst it is starting to look! Fauci, Biden, Pelosi and the swamp dwellers are very sick people and very corrupt!

metoo

I believe this 100%. I don’t think there’s anything we can do except pray that the good Lord has Mercy on us.

Marie

It made me wonder when I heard about all the old people dying in nursing homes. Was this for real ( Covid-19 deaths) or was it to protect Social Security? I don’t trust the nurses, doctors, Biden Administration, or the media!

metoo

I understand what you’re saying. However, I’m confused about the statement that you don’t trust the nurses doctors or other health care workers. Many are dumb ars demonRats who only get their info from the msm. Of course they’re fed anti American values or conservatism. Lots of praying may help if the Good Lord sees us worthy of his Mercy.

porterv

Political murder: that’s what it is. I predict a major lawsuit for a wrongful death.

CynthiMorris

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have SKMb made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Check This Web…….    http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by CynthiMorris
DrSique

At the very least ,negligent homocide.

Marie

This virus was planned by the Chinese, with the blessings of Fauci and Obama’s regime, who paid money for the Gain of Function Lab tests. This was inflicted to the world by the Wuhan lab sending out their infected people, to get as many people to die. Biden is letting the Chinese get away with this because they paid 10Million dollars to Hunter and 10% was for the “BIG GUY ” Who we all know it was Biden, the puddinghead!

Steve Menice Sr

Depraved indifference to human life. Murder 2!

sijenav

Amanda

wedw

JessicaRutledge

fgfgfgff

Marie

Now the doctors and nurses are going to say who lives and who dies!

ChukYooFarly

And, there you have it. The Leftists would rather see someone die than given Ivermectin.
I’d also sue the Biden administration. The guy that died was fully vaccinated and still got the Covid cooties. I don’t see where giving him Ivermectin would have been any more harmful.

Great

Sad

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
Gerald

Why is it that when I click the positive symbol, the site says that have already positively voted on these comments? Because the only ones that say this are negative to Biden? Yes. I can’t even share on Facebook if the article is negative on Biden.

Marie

They have me cut off for 30 days for comments that I posted in the last year. But this is the 3 or 4 time I got cut off. But the only reason I post on FB is when a negative article is on Yahoo, I copy and paste it to FB just to let the liberals and the Democrats see all the negative stuff they despise. When there is good stuff printed for Trump or conservatives I post that also. Just in case they don’t see it elsewhere! Last year I got really bad comments from liberals who really hated my posts, but now those idiots have gone to bed early, because, I don’t see those negative comments towards me, or maybe they all died of Covid…..

spanky

nothing is worse than DEATH. the ‘authorities” suppress Ivermectin because it’d be the end the hoax hussle and loss of those “emergency” powers. That MUST be changed. Absolute power corrupts absolutely..

toots

This is politicial they want a commie dems dictatorship – their utopia you know. Their utopia will last until it get them also.

John McGeachy

who ever was involved should be struck off and charged with murder this has to be stopped hospitals are covering up what the vaccines are doing to people

ChukYooFarly

Agreed. The “vaccine” is a toxic cocktail of biohazard waste. Why do the fully vaccinated keep getting re-infected if the “vaccine” is so great? Why are people dying from it? No one should have died from it. The pro-“vaccine” idiots tout it as some sort of miracle cure-all when it’s nothing more than a witches brew made with the chopped up parts of aborted babies. My gosh. People are Lemmings. One runs off the cliff and thousands follow right behind it.
Also, putting someone on a ventilator is a sure fire death sentence.

And, the Leftists and Medical “professionals” (like that quack “Dr” Fauchi) always want to shift the blame to the un-vaccinated. Nope. The “vaccinated” keep getting re-infected because the “vaccine” destroyed their immune systems so that their bodies can’t defend themselves from whatever is coming at them. They are under the delusion that they can’t be re-infected or infect others. Then these same idiots go to the most crowded places (concerts, beaches, amusement parks, ball games, festivals, riots & protests) and rub elbows with other infected people and get sick all over again.

Hey all you delusional Medical professionals and pro-vaccine pushers: the blood of those that died is on YOUR hands.

Cat

It’s not made of chopped up parts of aborted babies, but they were tested on fetal cell lines from two aborted babies, which is why I won’t get them…and I have been denied religious exemption request three times now. The vaccines have helped some people. They have hurt some people. We should be able to choose our risk and not be forced to lose our jobs over this…but here we are.

Great

Grace

They haven’t helped as many as you think. I know someone who has been being treated for lung cancer. His cancer is gone but he was vaccinated 3 times. The poor guy now has Covid pneumonia, but they have not been treating him with anything but steroids. They kept telling him they didn’t know why his lungs were cloudy. He is now in the hospital on oxygen, and they won’t admit he has SarsCov2. As many as we are starting to find out about, there are many more that they are not telling us about.

Marie

And people who have died of other illnesses, they blame it on Covid-19 to make sure they keep the scare tactics going!

Dorothy

The #killshots have aborted fetal cells IN them.

Marie

Yes, here we are, and it looks very bleak!

Alexis Saey

These vaccines are “helping” no one!

Marie

I agree, When Trump got the vaccine I trusted him, but now with Biden at the helm, I do not trust him or any one in his admin, doctors, nurses, DA’s Attorneys, in other words, he is the Hitler of the 21 century. He is a communists, and is led by the communists.

Steve Menice Sr

President Trump had the best intentions to get a vaccine out but the drug companies lied to him. They made this death jab behind his back. Now they’re trying to force this death jab. No Fucking Way!! Hey, Joe Blow, tell you what? I’ll take the jab only if you let me give it to you using the same vile mine came from. At least I will die knowing you’re gonna drop dead right behind me.

Alexis Saey

There’s an amazing amount of cover-up of the side effects of the COVID vaccine! The media, the government, and the medical community should be liable for lying to the American people. This is germ warfare!

Jim

This is murder, the doctors, nurses and administrators who made or enforced that decision should be facing jail time.

ChukYooFarly

I agree, but at the same time I’m sure they are being threatened. It’s the old, comply-or-lose-your-job threat. Many of these Medical professionals have families to support so they are caught between doing what’s right and the welfare of their families. I’m sure this crap is tearing them up inside. When Doctors start quitting their jobs because they feel guilty for violating their Hippocratic oath, we’re all screwed.

mas

People are being screwed by doctors who willingly break their OATH: “do NO HARM”!

Carl

Not jail time, execution for Malice Murder with Forethought. The Murder of this man [and probably others] was planned. All involved with the denial are guilty of this, from the hospital administrators down to the attending physician(s).

wboehmer

What’s that smell?
That’s the smell of a wrongful death lawsuit.

Hcatguy

Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath, is that considered white supremacy now. Those doctors should be charged with murder.

TPS

Hold them accountable, charge them with wrongful death of a patient. The daughter should file a law suit for all she can get.

Cat

When you read the COVID protocol for doctors to follow at a certain hospital, the one I read forbid the use of Ivermectin. So, the doctor who gives it is going against the hospital protocol. They are probably afraid of losing privileges or their license. My hubby said it was what made the biggest difference for him when he had COVID. Docs charged him $200 at an ER clinic to tell him to take vitamins and to run some tests. No meds were prescribed. He got worse after that, so we got Ivermectin from back sources and he was significantly better in 2-3 days

mas

My son works in finance/banking with many corrupt evil men and women. When asked to break the law, he refuses. He has accepted that in the business he is in chances are great that he will someday be fired for not obeying a corrupt order by bosses.
Looks like “educators”, doctors, nurses etc need to choose whether they want to be corrupt or not.
Life is filled with choices and is not easy.

Grace

I wasn’t so fortunate. They also refused me in the ER and I was not able to get either HQ2 or Ivermectin. 3 days later I was in ICU for 14 days with SARSCov 2. They were even making fun of me because I requested it. However, there were 3 Dr.s who came privately and told me they agreed with me but the state would BLOW-UP if they even mentioned it. Glad you got the Ivermectin and recovered.

Emelia

Such a shame!! Money is more important than life

elip

Here====►►► https://www.workapp2.com

Kim

It is called eugenics

gary b vogt

The hippocratic oath no longer has the meaning it once did.

mas

Unacceptable!!!!
Doctors/hospital did HARM!
Unfortunately, a suit needs to be initiated with the goal to get rid of the doctors and hospital!

klsparrow

Vaxxed Man Dies After Hospital Ignores Court Order, Refuses To Give Him Ivermectin. Ignores a court order I would think the Hospital is in deep shit legally

Joanieday

Ivermectin is available online. You make a virtual appointment with a doctor and they prescribe the drug. There are also some private doctors who will prescribe it–you just have to find one. If interested in ordering online, go to the frontline doctors website and make an appointment. It is good to have a supply on hand in case you contract the virus.

Blueberry

Why in heaven’s name is ivermectin ‘”controversial”? It is a harmless drug used to treat parasites. The reason it is successful is because it treats the blood and Covid affects the red blood cells. What is the harm in trying it? It has been very successful in India. Sad we have a government that would allow people to die for no reason. This hospital should be sued for millions of dollars for not following the judge’s orders and contributing to this man’s death.

Grace

They wouldn’t give it or H2Q as early treatment either and watched while thousands got pneumonia and died or were greatly harmed. I don’t blame the Dr.s they are controlled by the hospitals and the state. They will lose their license. The states are responsible and should be sued and some held criminally.

Alexis Saey

These “doctors” need to step up, and protect their patients! That is, after all, what they are being paid to do! The hospitals need to suffer financially, and criminally.

CharlieSeattle

Arrest the entire Hospital management staff for murder!

Stephen Brown

S

Stephen Brown

Sounds like negligent homicide at the very least.

Gerald

I tried to up-vote you but strangely [yeah right] somehow I was told that I already up-voted you and couldn’t do it twice! Dems in action!

Cecelia Henderson

DO NO HARM!!

Ernst

Administrators of the Rochester General Hospital should be prosecuted for murder. Why would a hospital refuse proven, recommended medical care to a sick patient?

Gerald

Democrats and Press are deep into everything. If the DNC says no Intervectin–the pressure is overwhelming on Hospitals and Drs. They know that the DNC shows NO mercy for anyone.

Cookie Bruno

People are dying from the vaccine NOT from breakthrough covid cases. I can’t believe people are falling for this coverup.

LeAnne

The American Medical Association and many doctors are nothing more than liberal political hacks and do not have patients best interest at hand…doctors are being paid to push the jab and this is a total lack of respect for their profession and their patients !

foda

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Abbie Norton

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she done it… http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

foda

the accompanying site…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 17 days ago by foda
CurtisAStafford

I am making a good salary online from home .I’ve made 97,999 dollar’s so for the last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student .DEc I’m using an online business opportunity. I’m just so happy that I found out about it.
>>>>>>>https://bit.ly/3iNXLix

AMERICAN VOTER

THAT HOSPITAL SHOULD BE SUED DOWN TO IT’S LAST PENNY!!!!

jackyu

My friend’s aunt makes $92 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $15,000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go to this web site and read morego to this site home tab for more detail I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail……GOOD LUCK……………..­http://www.smartcash1.com

JessicaRutledge

nice

JessicaRutledge

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 days ago by JessicaRutledge
eLL jay

STOP ALLOWING THIS MONEY MAKING SCEHEME CRAP ON THIS FORUM!

wboehmer

What’s that smell, you ask?
That’s the smell of a huge wrongful death lawsuit

Big D

You stupid trolls ruin these conversations. Who ever is doing the monitoring please do your job and get rid of these a*******

toots

People are being murdered in the name of control. Sad that the doctors are being intimidated to carry Fausi’s lies.

CPOBill

And what do expect from a commie run state?

bill knight

Unfortunately they are so wedded to the High Dollar vaccines they must crush all the lower cost alternatives, to make the investors more money!

Kathleen Marion

I see huge malpractice suits and the end of our so called “modern” medicine coming soon! God have mercy!

Leonie

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently fd or taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first k month from this action.
This Website OPEN HERE———–..……Www.Smartcash1.com

AbrahamWoodhull

This is exactly why Attorneys were invented,,,, Sue the crap out of the hospital

Rebel Cox

I hope the families not only sue for millions, but also go for criminal charges on any doctors and hospitals admin that kept treatments ordered by the courts away from this and other patients!

blarman

What’s the harm in trying?

Here’s what it boils down to: each successful use of ivermectin (which won a Nobel Prize BTW) or hydroxycholoroquine or monoclonal antibodies undermines the credibility of the FDA in issuing Emergency Use Authorizations for the “vaccines.” Why? Because an EUA may NOT be issued if there are existing treatments.

Think about all those billions of dollars that the pharmaceutical companies are making from the governments administering these bogus “vaccines.” Follow the money.

Stephen Brown

Negligent homicide?

The Last Conservative

Only the full extent of the law would be satisfactory. If medical facilities are willing to take measures of denying a family’s request for treatment, and they have already exhausted all other methods . . . they are certainly responsible for the end-result. It seems that that there will be no repercussions against this facility. Until that changes, there is little hope for the exiting of political medicine. It has come down to lives being lost. It’s disgusting !

Hcatguy

The one’s who denied the Ivermectin should be charged with murder.

Can't Drive 55

This is murder. Refusing to give any person a med that works for Covid, while they give it to themselves is murder. This government needs to be accountable.

Pull_heads_out_asses!

Liberty One, your moderators or whoever the FUCK are supposed to monitor your post don’t give a flying SHIT about your post! Otherwise, they would keep these damn spamming JOB ASSHOLES from cluttering your post constantly!

Subl

It is all politically controlled. Unbelievable that the hospital does not care about the Hippocratic oath. Oh, that is right they don’t take it anymore. Preserving all life at all costs went out the window when abortion took first stage. Life is not a high priority anymore.

John T

I am sure they were giving this person Remdesivir as the covid treatment. Remdesivir causes kidney failure which is why so many people are mysteriously getting kidney failure from a respiratory virus. That has never happened before. Once the kidneys shut down, the patient starts drowning in his own fluids (aka covid pneumonia). Hospitals keep pumping IV fluids which accelerates the “covid pneumonia” drowning. At the same time they cut off IV nutrients to the patient, essentially starving them to death. They are so weak they can no longer fight. Death is almost certain once Remdesivir starts. I know 4 people who recently went to the hospital and went on Remdesivir. Only one is still alive. He lost 50 pounds in 8 weeks and is too weak to sit up. One went in for dehydration and did not even have covid. Gave him 3 rounds of Remdesivir before his kidneys finally shut down and he died.

By the way hospitals get a 20% bonus if they treat patients with Remdesivir. Check out Dr. Ardis if you want to get the facts on Remdesivir and the killing fields the hospitals have become. I have told my Medical POA, let me die at home rather than be murdered in a hospital.

butch

Hospital should be sued.

125
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x