VA LT Gov Rips Into Joy Reid: ‘Let’s See If She’s Woman Enough’

Officials like Winsome Sears just set race-baiting nutjobs like Joy Reid on fire. After Sears was elected as the LT Governor of Virginia, Reid went in for the attack. Sears, a black, female immigrant and life-long Republican discredit Reid’s claim that the right is racist and the MSNBC host can’t stand it.

After Ried made her snarky little garbage comments, Sears ripped her a new one and dared Reid to be ‘woman enough’ to invite her on her show:

“We are framing too many issues in terms of race and it just continues to divide us. And unfortunately, politicians are using it as a tool, because of the things that have happened to us historically, to advance, I would think, their nefarious purposes. And so if we stop just looking at race and just looking at people—because you see, I’m destroying all the narratives about race.”

“Look at me, look at me, I am a heartbeat away from the governorship in case anything happens to the governor,” Sears said, “and how are you going to tell me that I’m a victim. And I didn’t do anything special to get here, except stay in school and study, I took advantage of the opportunities that are available here in America. I wasn’t born here. This is not my culture, not my country. But it allowed me America allowed me to come and do for myself and for my family.

“And I remember when I was wanting to go to college, I had three children under five, my husband took a lower-paying job so he could stay home because he already had his degree. And I put one of my children on the back of a bicycle so that I could get to college. So nobody can say to me, I don’t know what it is to be poor. You’re looking at the American dream. So we can do better.”

See also  WTF Biden Name Calls Reporter And 'The View' Hacks Think Doocy Will Be Fired?

“And it’s not 1963 when my father came at the height of the Civil Rights Movement, 17 days before Martin Luther King Jr. gave his I Have a Dream speech. We’re better than that. We’re always gonna have problems. I understand that. I’m not saying we’re perfect. But you can see those people at the border right now. Trying to get in, they’re dying to get in because they know if they can put a foot on American soil, the trajectory of their lives will change just as it did for my father,” Sears said.

The host asked Sears to reply to Reid’s comments and referred back to a clip of Reid claiming that Sears somehow perpetuates racism:

“I wish Joy Reid would invite me on her show,” Sears said. “Let’s see if she’s woman enough to do that, I’d go in a heartbeat. And we’d have a real discussion without Joy speaking about me behind my back if you will.”

“She talks about white supremacy. Does she know that I ran against a white supremacist? I mean Joy, come on, get your facts straight, and then come talk to me.”

Watch

At this time, Reid has not taken Sears up on her offer but I truly hope she does. I doubt the cowardly host would know how to handle a strong guest like Sears who threatens her everything Reid represents—Division, divisiveness, and racism. Sears would destroy all of that.

Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started… Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Anna
Kathleen

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Kathleen
ShelleCalderon

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ShelleCalderon
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Amelia
ZellaCarlson

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Just visit this website now…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ZellaCarlson
Caitlin Higgins

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Caitlin Higgins
Ernst

Anyone who replies to one of these sites should expect a very hostile virus. A friend of mine got it. TERRIBLE!

Christin Schreiber

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Christin Schreiber
KarenSantos

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by KarenSantos
NoraBarnes

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by NoraBarnes
Melanie

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Melanie
FlorencLeavitt

A check for $8912 workin fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re clAssmAte’s step-mother`s neighbour hAs done this for nine months And eArnt more thAn $8912 pArt time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tAb for more detAil……._____ http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by FlorencLeavitt
Ollie

A strong beautiful woman, and you send bots to destroy her story? Are you guys really that pathetic and feel that threatened? Good to know we are on the right track here…only desperate fools fight like a childen….GO Winsome Sears…the real American people of ALL colors are behind you.

Last edited 2 months ago by Ollie
Ollie

A strong beautiful woman, and you send bots to destroy her story? Are you guys really that pathetic and feel that threatened? Good to know we are on the right track here…only desperate fools fight like children….GO Winsome Sears…the real American people of ALL colors are behind you.

Ernst

Joy Reid is just a cowardly bully. She babbles left wing talking points, but does no thinking for herself. Her stupidity is revealed by cogent opposition.

Thomas

BIG BLACK BIRD ANOTHER WHO HAS RISEN ABOVE THE RACE CRAP AND NOW IS BEING PAID BY THE SICK MEDIA OUTLET OT PMSMSNBC OR IS IT CNN, DOESN’T MATER. BOTH OUTLETS AND MOST OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIS IS A FAKE NEWS, THERE FOR THE SOCIALIST/MARXIST PARTY OWNERS WHO EMBRACE THE RACIST NARRATIVE FOR PROFIT AND SELFISH RECIST BAITING PROPAGANDISTS.

Rose

Joy Reid is a Natorious NUT JOB like her STOOGE SISTERS in the Squad.
Reid is a LOW LIFE from the Past. Between her and Mad Maxi Water’s ,
Piglosi , AOC , Omar , Pressely and Tlaib rolled up in One Ball of DONKEY POO !

Ernst

Joy Reid is sorely deficient in intellect and in courage for a confrontation with Winsome Sears. Reid is a media babbler while Sears is a tried and proven soldier. No contest!

Cai