A whistleblower, David Johnson, has come forward and exposed that toymaker Hasbro is forcing all of its employees to participate in Critical Race Theory lessons.
In doing so Hasbro has partnered with the leftwing group “Conscious Kids”. Katie Ishizuka, one of the founders of “Conscious Kids” claims that babies begin being racist at the age of three to six months.
This woke nonsense is spiraling out of control.
Here are the highlights of the Project veritas recording:
- Katie Ishizuka, Conscious Kids Co-Founder: “By three to six months, babies are beginning to notice and already express preference by race.”
- Ishizuka: “[Babies] as young as two are already using race to reason about people’s behaviors. We may see this play out in daycare or on the playground — and how kids are starting to choose or exclude playmates and friends.”
- Ishizuka: “By age three, children are already starting to apply stereotypes, and research shows that they also may use racist language intentionally at this age. White children at this age may report explicit or overt negative attitudes towards people of color…By age four, kids are showing a strong and consistent pro-white, anti-black bias.”
- Ishizuka: “At the age of five, children show many of the same racial attitudes held by adults — children are really sensitive to the status of different racial groups in our society and show a high-status bias towards white people, which is the socially privileged group in our society. White children show pro-white bias at this age.”
- Hasbro Insider David Johnson: “I decided to come to Project Veritas because I oppose the indoctrination of children that they wanted to push, and I felt that more people needed to know about it.”
- Johnson: “They want to introduce children into racial bias at an early age before they’re really able to understand what race and racism is.”
- Johnson: “[Critical Race Theory] uses a Marxist lens to look at people as oppressed and oppressors…it divides people who have whiteness as the oppressor and people who lack it as the oppressed, and no matter what, you are split between those two groups. So, it’s inherently divisive.”
VIDEO OF THE DAYIdiots Twerk On Ambulance After Shooting In Oakland, CA
- Johnson: “I think the end goal for ‘Conscious Kid’ is to make sure that Hasbro is going to use their lens and that Hasbro is going to push their principles through all levels of their product marketing and packaging.”
- Johnson: “I don’t know what’s going to be the fallout of this. I’m sure I’m going to have a lot of detractors and critics. But I think this is a hill worth dying on.”
- Johnson: “I think that progress in its truest sense is that we should not be judging each other by the color of our skin, but rather by the content of our character and actions.”
- Dolph Johnson, Hasbro Chief Human Resources Officer: “If we think we can influence the social good, that’s the role we think we ought to play as part of our company.”