The trans swimmer ‘Lia Thomas’ first hit the news after bragging about how easy it is to beat the female competitors as a man who joined the women’s swim team at Penn University. Now in a strange slap-stick twist, the biologically male swimmer was pushed to compete against another trans person and lost miserably. The kicker is, the trans he competed against was biologically female.

On Saturday, two transgender contestants, one born male claiming to be female and the other born female claiming to be male, competed in an Ivy League swim meet — both in the women’s bracket featuring Yale University, Dartmouth College, and University of Pennsylvania competitors.

Lia Thomas was born a male and for three years swam on Penn’s men’s swim team before “transitioning” senior year. Thomas has made headlines repeatedly over the last few months for dominating against female competitors all season. But at the event this weekend, Thomas received a peculiar upset after losing to Iszack Henig, who is being allowed to swim against women for Yale despite now claiming to be a man.”

According to The Daily Mail, “Thomas was crushed twice in a women’s swim meet by another transgender competitor who is transitioning from female to male – first in the 100-yard freestyle,” where Thomas placed fifth, and then again in the 400-yard freestyle relay.

According to parents who asked to remain anonymous, Thomas seemed to be “coasting” and “barely trying” while winning the first of four races by just two seconds. The races were close despite the fact that Thomas shattered two women’s records with a 38-second margin against the next closest competitor earlier this season. The freestyle race was also much closer for the victorious Penn swimmer than in previous races.”

See also  Dana Perino Blasts Biden’s Plan To 'Erase Gender And Women' By Destroying Title IX

It’s possible that Thomas threw the game to break the public’s outrage after he was caught bragging about beating actual female swimmers. It would make sense and explains why parents claim he seemed to not even be trying.

Erica Carlin

3 1 vote
Sarah Barry

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sarah Barry
TiffanyEpperson

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months.I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life.Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period.Just visit this website now. ☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by TiffanyEpperson
MorganDawson

Make $26,000-$38,000 A Month Online Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just

open this link.======>……… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by MorganDawson
Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow
The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Charli Wicks

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Richard
Yvonne

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Yvonne
DanaRoyster

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 5 months ago by DanaRoyster
PatriceSerna

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..

For more details, visit the given link …… .. >>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by PatriceSerna
difija

Last edited 5 months ago by difija
Ray J. Kenny

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬! 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙉𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧… 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙗! 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣…
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…..>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Ray J. Kenny
Evie Marconi

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Evie Marconi
Fred G Sanford

You know, that is partial redemption in a sense. Still, if your born with a penis your a male, if your born with a vagina your a female. God made it very simple for you pea brains 🧠 to understand. Still, you can’t grasp that simple concept. These shitbirds are the future of America. They are unaware of what a penis and vagina are. They don’t know whether to stand or sit to pee, or even which restroom to use. I tell you what shitbirds, get a job and work 20 hours each day and that will occupy your feeble minds. I weep for the future!

Weezy

Fred, Weezy here, thats fitting for those who don’t know who they are. I think its funny and fitting that the female won. Ha ha ha.
No Jesus-No Peace, Know Jesus-Know Peace

Fred G Sanford

It infuriates me to the Nth degree. I grew up in a time period where we raced our cars, drank our beer and dated girls. Not to mention we worked our asses off 7 days a week. I am not trying to get anyone to conform to this or that. Just don’t shove this devilish agenda in my face. I do however weep for the future!

Ray

using Liberal logic “ follow the science “ he is a male . PERIOD

drosack

lol

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.