It’s about time! The View cast often skirts legal norms by doubling back to do little ‘corrections’ during their show and finally they were called on it.

The View cast drew a direct line from Turning Point USA to neo-nazis that were reportedly outside the Tampa event in protest.

Turning Point turned the protesters away but as the event was held on public property the law wasn’t on their side.

Rather than report the truth—That nazis were protesting outside of the conservative event, The View cast tied the two together only to drop a tiny correction after the show returned from break.

Turning Point hit those hacks with cease and desist orders and issued a deadline to ABC to get a public apology.

And guess what? They got it.

“On Monday we talked about the fact that there were openly neo-Nazi demonstrators outside the Florida Student Action Summit of the Turning Point USA group.”

“We want to make clear that these demonstrators were gathered outside the event and that they were not invited or endorsed by Turning Point USA,” co-host Sara Haines said.

“A Turning Point USA spokesman said the group ‘100 percent condemns those ideologies’ and said Turning Point USA security tried to remove the neo-Nazis from the area but could not because they were on public property,” Haines continued.

“Also, Turning Point USA wanted us to clarify that this was a Turning Point USA Summit, and not a Republican Party event. So, we apologize for anything we said that may have been unclear on these points.”

“Whoopi (Goldberg) is the one who said it. She should be the one to offer the apology,” a Turning Point USA spokesperson told Fox News Digital following Haines’ remarks.

Turning Point USA issued the letter to ABC News executives, with a deadline of July 27 for a retraction and apology.

“The false statements of fact intentionally made during The View’s July 25th segment were unquestionably harmful to TPUSA’s reputation and brought the organization and its student affiliates into disrepute with the public, potential donors, and current and future business partners, posing a significant financial loss to the organization,” the letter addressed to ABC News New York bureau chief Joshua Hoyos and ABC assistant chief counsel Ian Rosenberg said.

Watch

You can tell the tides are turning by how shows like The View now conduct themselves. Before recently, the show rarely corrected itself when one host shared a lie or rumor

—Now they do it almost immediately. Misinformation isn’t enough to rile the masses anymore. People are sick of it and want honesty.

Unfortunately for ABC, The View is a bank of disinformation and extreme viewpoints which makes this show a growing liability.

Brittany

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest

Avy

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Avy
Elizabeth

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Elizabeth
CeciliaSmith

The Best opportunities To Earn $62,000/Month. Stay at home safe and sound avoiding corona virus but do not sit idol work online and make full use of this hostage period and raise extra money to over come daily financial difficulties…
For more detail visit this web ……. https://Www.BIDWORK4.com

Last edited 13 days ago by CeciliaSmith
xsnake

hooker?

jenny Liza

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

That is what I do.. https://www.works39.com

Last edited 10 days ago by jenny Liza
Helen

I Get Paid 0ver 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over 15471 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.
SEE MORE HERE… http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Helen
Debra Sanders

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  https://Www.Worksclick.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Debra Sanders
Anglia

I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Anglia
Kirsten Davis

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

just Open This Website…..> https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Kirsten Davis
StefanieJensen

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

That is what I do…..>>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.com

Last edited 12 days ago by StefanieJensen
Trevor Marr

Put the View in your Rear View Mirror!

USA online

I get paid over $190 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing..
HERE ===))> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by USA online
KalynDykes

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by KalynDykes
Zelda

Then throw the car into reverse!

Trevor Marr

The view is a gaggle of false, hostile, treasonous, anti-justice, Leftist, hypocrites!

Larry

Crazy as bat shiiitt broards too!

Laine

If the View yentas can’t gossip without evidence, exaggerate, smear and lie about Republican/conservative organizations or individuals, they have nothing.

Cheyenne

It’s about time those hags were taken to task.

Linda

That show should be taken off the air.

Larry

And buried in the bottomless pit!

Larry

So dang ugly inside and outside; PU!

William

The View is the worse example of how ignorant the women are. Behar and Whoopi are ignorant arrogant pos

Larry

Ugly GOONS do as Ugly GOONS is!

WhoopieStinks

Ugly ass bitches

Micky, the Mouse

Whoopi and Behar have been on the “F” list for years. “F” means former, overpaid for talking but not saying anything intelligent. Behar shows that a 90-year-old red wigged female can make it in Hollywood, just like Whoopi, you don’t have to be intelligent, just a has-been wishing they were truly liked.

Docor

Maybe they will be “Off The Air Soon “!

Larry

What useless sacks of shiiittt!

robo

If the broom fits, ride it!

Tim Shep

Funny how they’re changing their tune after a law suit id filed. Maybe these obnoxious dummies should do a little fact checking before they shoot off at the mouth.

Larry

They have no Clue about Facts or Truth being totally demented libtards!

graceythecat

How would anyone know that these has-beens corrected their lie when real people don’t even watch the gaggle of squabs clucking and laying eggs.

Larry

Only the mentally deranged and out to lunch libs watch those useless hags!

Michael Reed

Akismet isn’t doing their job then because the first eight comments are SPAM ads for doing online business schemes.

Docor

Give a Liberal Enough Rope…. and They WILL HANG THEMSELVES ! Keep Up The Good Work “Viewers” !

Sue

The View should be removed from TV, nothing but a bunch of BS, these women are so out in outer space, can’t believe a word that runs from their mouths! Esp Joy and whooopie!

Larry

Nasty freaks!

red

Beats me why anyone who had slaves as ancestors would vote for the slavery party, unless they wanted to be slave owners, too. but, nazis are a strange bunch. FDR became an elitist communist (nazi) and led the entire party down that dark path.

Larry

Nazi Commies and satanic worshiping trolls!

Maria R.

Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one issue is money. I know, guys before me had the same issue but today I’m happy? I Started online work  I just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don’t need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ……   https://www.site.slate74.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Maria R.
robo

If the broom fits , ride it.

d.lee Lee

I would like to see the evil old C***s on the view before a firing squad for the BS they have foisted onto the American people over the years. Admittedly people that watch this crap are STUPID!!!

Larry

Even brain dead!

glenna cox

lets have them cancelled. they are witches.

Pappy

Until L.O.N stops posting those useless post about making money I no longer follow L.O.N.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x