Teacher Put Teen In Her Trunk To Avoid Catching Covid- No Joke!!!

You read that right… Reports show that a Houston Texas teacher stuffed a teenager in her trunk to avoid possibly catching Covid-19. Not just any teen, her own son. The explanation she gave the police was that her son tested positive for Covid and she was taking him to another site for additional testing.

The boy, who is only 13-years-old, was found in his mother’s trunk after she arrived at a testing site where she informed staff he was in there. She’s on administrative leave now. And she has a warrant out for her arrest according to reports:

“Sarah Beam has been charged with endangering a child. Cy-Fair ISD Police Department said a warrant has been issued for her arrest.

According to court documents, on Jan. 3, Beam pulled into the drive-thru testing site located at 11355 Falcon Road in northwest Harris County, when a witness reported hearing something in the trunk. The witness said when Beam unlatched the trunk, the boy was found lying down inside.

Court documents said the witnesses told Beam she would not receive a COVID test until the child was removed from the trunk and placed in the back seat of the vehicle. The witness then called police.”

Beam is an English teacher at Cypress Falls High School. She reportedly told police she put her son in the trunk to avoid possibly catching Covid-19 from him. She has been employed with Cy-Fair ISD since 2011. The school district issued a statement.

“CFPD was alerted that a child was in the trunk of a car at a drive-thru COVID-19 testing site earlier this week. Law enforcement conducted a full investigation, resulting in a warrant for arrest. Thankfully, the child was not harmed.”

See also  FAA Accidentally Reveals 704 Previously Unknown Epstein Flights, You Won't Believe Who is on Them

Bevin Gordon, the district director of health services, was on site and was alerted by staff that the teen was in the teacher’s trunk. It was actually Gordon who called the police:

“A warrant for the teacher’s arrest was issued Wednesday. Online court records listed her as not in custody, though neither local police nor the district attorney’s office immediately responded to requests for confirmation.

Efforts to reach the woman were unsuccessful Friday and it isn’t clear if she has a lawyer.”

Watch

Imagine if Beam had gotten into an accident with her poor son in the trunk. It’s my opinion, and I think most people would agree, that the teacher put her own safety above her son’s. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Notify of
guest
KarrieBlackman

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by KarrieBlackman
Reality101

you you liberal smactards I have found you and your pathetic cohorts.

Ruth Bruce

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Bruce

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..
For more details, visit the given link……>>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Richard
Misty Pugh

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Misty Pugh
RuthGalbreath

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Heres what I’ve been doing,,,,,,,,,, http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RuthGalbreath
juliya

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 13 days ago by juliya
RosaOwens

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RosaOwens
Nick1

More proof lib IS a mental disorder.

Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Charli Wicks
jinebi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by jinebi
porterv

This is just another example of the inferior intelligence of those teaching our children. If She treats her own children this way, how do you suppose she would treat yours. I’ll wager she belongs to the union.

difija

Last edited 12 days ago by difija
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x