She Survived Communist China Now Virginia Mother Warns: ‘We Can Not Be Intimidated’

Xi Van Fleet first made headlines a month ago when she passionately addressed the Loudoun County school board who are cramming critical race theory down students’ throats. Van Fleet survived Mao’s Cultural Revolution in China before becoming an American citizen and recognizes, all too well, the signs that that so-called revolution is happening here in the US.

Van Fleet says that the actions of the National School Boards Association and the Justice Department mirror that of the Mao movement. She warned parents and patriots to not back down. She says that the scare tactics currently used by the left to frighten parents into silence will be the end of America, as we know it if people back down now.

“When I was in China, I spent my entire school years in the Chinese Cultural Revolution, so I’m very, very familiar with the communist tactics of how to divide people, how they canceled the Chinese traditional culture and destroyed our heritage,” Xi Van Fleet told Fox News in an interview Wednesday. “All this is happening here in America.”

She said that opponents of protests against critical race theory and transgender policies are now calling parents “domestic terrorists” because calling them “racists” didn’t work.

According to TheBlaze, earlier this month, Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a memorandum announcing the Department of Justice is “committed to using its authority and resources” to investigate alleged threats of violence against school officials. The directive came in response to a letter from the National School Boards Association that claimed school officials nationwide were “under immediate threat” because of rowdy protests by concerned parents and residents.

See also  Doocy Claps Back After Biden Called Him A 'Stupid SOB': 'No One Has Fact-Checked Him Yet'

The article continued:

The NSBA letter cited more than 20 examples of disorderly conduct or protests at school board meetings that involved intimidation, threats, or violence, likening these incidents to “domestic terrorism” or “hate crimes.”

Critics blasted the letter and the DOJ’s response, accusing the Biden administration of demonizing concerned parents and arguing it is not the role of the federal government to police school board meetings and that local law enforcement is more then capable of handling threats against school officials.

“I have to say, this will backfire. If intimidation works, America has fallen a long time ago,” Van Fleet said.

“I do have a question: What’s [the] next step? Is the Tiananmen Square crackdown the next, or the parents who one day risked their lives just to speak out for the children? That’s why I’m here,” she added.

Van Fleet warned fellow parents to not be too afraid to speak up. Our future depends on it, she added.

“For me, I’m fighting it because it is about our future. The future of this country. So we cannot be intimidated.”

Watch

The left continues to push CRT across the Nation. The racist theory categorizes children by race and teaches them that skin tone determines whether a person is bad, or not—Not their actions or character.

5 1 vote
NoemiGallagher

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by NoemiGallagher
Renee

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Renee
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Catherine
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Catherine
Marilyn

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…
Check the details here……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Marilyn
Stacy

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Stacy
Ashley

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Ashley
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Michele
Jessie Miles

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Jessie Miles
LouiseSaver

weweww

u is

fired

Marie

Merrick Garland needs to be fired. He is one of the boogey men who will destroy our nation.

Luz Lydia

I get paid over 90$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..

>>>> https://www.Fulwork.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Luz Lydia
CW LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

This article provides just another example of what’s happening in America that reinforces the confessions/lessons learned first presented in 1989 to the citizens of an old soldier/cop’s community while he was serving as their police chief. The only real change in all the years since 1989 is that the average American is even more the victim of the barrages of propaganda being blasted on them by real time communications systems and the actions of corrupt/incompetent politicians, academicians, bureaucrats, and the media. Each group bent on driving the masses into nothing short of a world wide feudal system.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

In light of all the activities of the “Left/Progressives” and many other groups seemingly bent on destroying everything we cops and soldiers have/are ‘supposedly’ spent/spending ours careers and in far too many cases giving/gave our lives defending, can you guess which of the following confession/lessons learned were first presented to the public in 1989 by a soldier/cop/mercenary following 26 years in the army and in his third year as a civilian police chief?

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

*Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
*The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally refereed to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is, Feudalism!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Rita

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com