Today, U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced that he will no longer be posting videos to YouTube unless it is to criticize the platform or announce that viewers can see his content on Rumble.com, where they don’t censor the news.

The Senator announced in a press release Monday:

“Today I begin my exodus from Big Tech, starting with the worst censor of all, YouTube,” said Dr. Paul. “As a libertarian leaning Senator, I think private companies have the right to ban me if they want to, however, those of us who believe that truth comes from disputation and that the marketplace of ideas is a prerequisite for innovation should shun the close-minded censors and take our ideas elsewhere, which is exactly what I’m doing.”

Over the last year, YouTube has continued to wage its dangerous, anti-progress of science war against free speech, choosing to act in lockstep with government and ban videos posted by Dr. Paul that dared to contradict the government’s position. These videos included conversations with journalists where he discussed the efficacy of masks, particularly cloth masks, and a video explaining the science behind why cloth masks don’t work.

For journalists and Kentuckians who want to continue receiving updates on Dr. Paul’s work in the Senate, you will be able to find fresh, new video content on his Rumble page HERE.”

Paul is just the latest free-thinking patriot to ditch the liberal platform for the more freedom-based competitor.

YouTube expanded its hate and harassment policies earlier this year to ban videos that promote what it deems “conspiracy theories”. So creators of those types of videos have moved over to Rumble.

See also  Dr. Fauci Backpedals After CDC Admits They Botched COVID-19

In October, Rumble said there were about 50 million unique visits to its site, but that number has grown since election day. Rumble is currently the #2 app for photo & video in the Apple App Store.

Erica Carlin

DebbyLemons

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 7 months ago by DebbyLemons
Dorothy Davis

$120/hr provide by GOOGLE, I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
↓↓↓↓ THIS WEBSITE HERE☛ http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 7 months ago by Dorothy Davis
MendyLedbetter

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 7 months ago by MendyLedbetter
JenniferWillingham

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page……….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 7 months ago by JenniferWillingham
KarenBellew

A divorced mother with 4 children lost her job in the pandemic, but with an online study she found on the internet, Biden to win & gift the jobs for house Wife, she managed to stay at the top by continuously banking $ 15,000 a week. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read carefully from beginning to end

Check Details….        http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 7 months ago by KarenBellew
bagibom

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 7 months ago by bagibom
Anna Lewis

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying sitE..

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 7 months ago by Anna Lewis
Jean

Let’s make Rumble what it deserves to be and take over the corrupt techies regime!
Amen

ROY S. MALLMANN II

It is so revealing when a social media site like TWITTER of FACEBOOK/ meta or especially Yahoo/AOL will cancel you or prevent you from posting. They do it because they are wrong and lying, and simply do not want anyone to see that they are wrong. It is just like NORTH KOREA, CHINA, CUBA, RUSSIA, and VENEZUELA do.

R.V.Winkel

These Big Tech Policies Have Nothing To Do With Hate Speech and Misinformation!!-Its All About the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-Or Lamestream News Would Be Out Of Business!!!-Reporting False Made Up News???/Garbage-That Continues to Get People More Infected and Killed!!-Wheres the Media Police???-And why Does it Take So long for these Fools to Figure out The Narrative When it has Been in Plain Site Since it Started!!!-A Dangerous!-Terrible!!-Highly Contagious!!-Death Dealing Virus!!!-That is in The Air and In Your Hair?-LOL-Sore Throat??-Your Gonna Die!!-Here! wear this Mask and You Will be Safe as a Sheep Until We Terrorize you into Getting a Experimental-Soul Stealing-Cocktail of Never Before Tested Chemicals and You Become a Field Guinea Pig!!-The Odds Are Not in Your Favor!!-And make sure You Carefully Dispose of Your Contaminated Mask/Gloves/Cloths in Your Local Contamination Bin Which You Will Not Find Anywhere in Any City In the Entire World!!!-Heavily Guarded By Security In Case a Crazy Demoncratic Transvestite Terrorist Decides to steal a Bag of Contaminated Diapers and Throw them at Shoppers In Your Well Ventilated Local Shopping Mall!!-P.S.-I Had the COVID????-Two Weeks of Misery But i never Even Considered i Was Going to Die???-Too Many Pussies Out there Dragging their Pathetic Ass’s To a Hospital For a Runny Nose-People You Have Been Conned By a Verry Unconvincing Group Of Con Artists From Around the World!!-Pray For a Reality Check!!-It Will Be Much Quicker then waiting For God To Save Whats Left of Your Infected -“I Got The Shot” Body!-There Has Been an Overabundance Of Souls To Process So Its Been Pretty Bizzy!!-My Opinion.P.P.S.-Figured Rand Was Smarter Then Most!-Why Do You Think it Took Him So Long To See the Charade???-$$$$$$$$$??

CharlieSeattle

Two years late! Not impressed!

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.