Sen Kennedy Cracks On Biden’s War On Filibuster: ‘Take Me To Your Leader’

The colorful Lousianna Sen John Kennedy said that Biden killing the filibuster would be like “would be like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy.” During his interview with Fox, the Senator also slammed Biden adding that if aliens landed tomorrow and said “take me to your leader”, he would be embarrassed.

“Number one, the Biden administration’s effort to get rid of the 60-vote threshold of the United States Senate is not about a Senate that that doesn’t work. It is about a woke agenda that doesn’t sell. Getting rid of the 60 vote threshold in the Senate, in my judgment, would be like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy,” he told Fox News’s “Hannity.”

“Point 2, the Biden administration has mismanaged COVID. It has mismanaged inflation. It has mismanaged the border, and it is mismanaged foreign policy all in one year. If the aliens landed tomorrow and said take me to your leader, it would be embarrassing,” the senator said.

“Now President Biden is trying to change the subject by talking about race, and he is mismanaging that. America is not perfect. Americans know that, but they also know that we are good. Black lives have mattered to most Americans for a long time,” Kennedy said.

“That’s why we passed civil rights laws in 1866, 1871, 1875, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1990, and 1991. That’s why we elected an African American president twice. That’s why we have over 10,000 elected public officials in this country who happen to be black, and President Biden is wrong to say that tens of millions of Americans are racist because they don’t support his woke agenda,” he said.

See also  MSNBC Hosts Attack GOP Rep 'Idiot' For Asking Reasonable Question About Roe

“The truth is most Americans don’t think that much about race. They think about character. They understand that souls have no color. Most Americans understand that to a bear, we all taste like chicken, and I am very proud of the racial progress that we’ve made in America, and President Biden should be too, and I feel very strongly about this issue,” the senator said.

Kennedy said that he trusts the American people, “and the American people may be poorer since the Biden administration took over, but they are not stupid, and I think that most of them are sitting there thinking, you know, Republicans aren’t perfect, but the other side’s now crazy.

“And I don’t think they support President Biden’s radical woke agenda, and I think they’re going to speak very loudly this November, just as they spoke in New Jersey and in Virginia,” he said.

Watch

Democrats are desperate to kill the filibuster before the next midterms. Early voter registration shows that more lifelong Dems and moderates are going Republican for the first time ever. Democrats want the filibuster gone before then to pass their anti-fair voting policy in order to maintain the majority despite how voters might feel about them.

Jan Schoen

SA

Jan Schoen

MAGA 2022 !!
I get paid more than $140 to $450 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……. http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Jan Schoen
LottieFlannery

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. dso I never thought I can do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.
The potential with this is endless…>>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LottieFlannery
AbbieHerman

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by AbbieHerman
BerniceKrone

Make everyone ( $26,000 __ $38,000 ) A Month Online Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just
open this link.======>……… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by BerniceKrone
Shelli

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.
GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Shelli
Marcus Schaefer

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marcus Schaefer
Carolyn

Work At Home For USA

My buddy’s aunt makes $64/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her but pay check was $12716 just working on the computer for a few hours.

Check The Details HERE……… http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Carolyn
norepaj

Last edited 4 months ago by norepaj
Ted Weiland

FILIBUSTER ALERT!

The filibuster (superfluous under a biblical government) is merely a band aid on a self-inflicted wound – officially inflicted when the constitutional framers replaced the Bible’s immutable/never-changing moral law with their own capricious man-made traditions (aka the biblically seditious Constitution) as the law of the land, including Article 6’s Christian test ban whereby mandatory biblical qualifications for civil leaders were also eliminated.

“[B]ecause they have … trespassed against my law … they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind….” (Hosea 8:1, 7)

Today’s America is reaping the inevitable ever-intensifying whirlwind resulting from the wind sown by the constitutional framers and fanned by today’s hoodwinked Christians and patriots who have been bamboozled into believing today’s whirlwind can be dissipated by appealing to the wind responsible for spawning the whirlwind.

For more, see Chapter 3 “The Preamble: We the People vs. Yahweh” of free online book “Bible Law vs, the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 3.

For more regarding Article 6’s Christian test ban, see Chapter 9 “Article 6: Supreme Law of the Land.”

Find out how much you really know about the Constitution as compared to the Bible. Take our 10-question Constitution Survey in the sidebar and receive a free copy of the 85-page “Primer” of “BL vs. USC.”

Elaine Worsley

Hey Guys, I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot Here………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Elaine Worsley
Deborah

I really like John Kennedy. He shoots straight from the hip! Would love to shake that guys hand!