Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley shredded the FBI on Trey Gowdy’s show Saturday night.

Blasting them for doing nothing to fight political bias and causing ‘political interference’ in on going investigations conducted by the GOP.

Host Trey Gowdy noted some very “highly credible whistleblowers” in the FBI and Department of Justice that alerted Grassley to deep state corruption from within the organization.

“Whistleblowers coming to me and I listen to a lot of whistleblowers because they know where the bodies are buried,” Grassley said.

He explained that several employees, most notably Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault, would publicly post hostile messages against conservatives and former President Trump on social media. In addition, he would allegedly open investigations against Trump and other conservatives based on media reports.

“You do not let an investigation go ahead on just fuzzy newspaper reports,” Grassley commented.

Most notably, FBI employees like Thibault previously insisted in 2020 that claims regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop were “disinformation” and refused to investigate the matter during the election year. In fact, the FBI at the time accused GOP lawmakers of advancing “foreign disinformation” by investigating Hunter Biden’s laptop.

“Now that is political interference in the FBI. And it is going to cause people to lose credibility in the FBI, and every citizen ought to have the most confidence you could ever have an agency like the FBI,” Grassley warned.

Grassley has since called on Director Wray to provide answers regarding the environment inside the FBI and what is being done to limit political bias—Which Wray has, of course, ignored.

See also  Dem Responds After Leaked Audio Shows Her Asking For 'Dope Money' For Her Campaign

He said, “He ought to know he is going to have to show us concrete information that he is going to be able to change this culture in the FBI where there is a power or party makes a decision of whether or not investigations go ahead. It has got to be no political bias whatsoever in any of these decisions.”

Watch

Grassley has sent out multiple letters and requests to the FBI on answers since the original accusations on Hunter Biden’s laptop. He informed Gowdy that Wray is now set to testify in front of his committee on Thursday about the matter.

“But we need more than that. We need a concrete program by Wray. We need that Thursday when he appears before our committee that he is going to make sure that none of this political bias ever happens again,” Grassley said.

In the meantime, he tempered expectations that the committee efforts will be bipartisan.

“I get all kinds of help from the Democrats when I am investigating things in a Republican administration. But I never get any help from them when I am investigating things in a Democrat administration,” Grassley said.

Erica Carlin

Notify of
guest

SherrySantiago

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 10 days ago by SherrySantiago
USA WORK

I am making a good salary from home $7580-$9065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions,Definitely a try..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> https://salarybaar.com

Last edited 10 days ago by USA WORK
Beverlarnes

𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 over 𝟣3𝟢 USD 𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my Best friend makes over 18643 USD a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 10 days ago by Beverlarnes
Avy

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail………. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 9 days ago by Avy
Jessica Mills

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 8 days ago by Jessica Mills
AnitNichols

Details HERE….  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 10 days ago by AnitNichols
Anglia

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Anglia
Michael W Smith

The Communist corrupt FBI will never change or cooperate since the Communist Democrats and George Sorros have taken control over them. They must be under investigation from an outside committee and indicted, imprisoned and sent to Gitmo.

Fannie Smallwood

I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE_________ http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 9 days ago by Fannie Smallwood
porterv

Defund and eliminate the unconstitutional, politicized, criminal FBI.

Joanna

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 $𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲… 𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐀𝐃𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝟑𝟕 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬.. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄====)> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐨.𝐜𝐨𝐦/

Last edited 3 days ago by Joanna
Eagle

At near 90 years old and 62 years a politician, Chuck knows that he needs a little boost ahead of his re-election. It’s only political theater, nothing will happen to the FBI or Hunter as Joe would just pardon him.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x