Seat Held by Democrats in Deep Blue City for 30 Years Lost to Republican Candidate

People keep talking about how there’s going to be a red wave coming next year during the midterm elections and I fully believe it as long as most of the elections can be held without fraud.

At the beginning of this month, we saw a number of elections in which Democrats lost and Republicans gain more ground.

We just saw that once again in a city that has had a Democrat in charge for three decades.

In Columbia, South Carolina, a Republican just won the election for mayor. Columbia for those who don’t know, is a heavily deep blue city. At least, it used to be anyway.

Columbia has been controlled by Democrat mayors for the last 30 years and Joe Biden even won Columbia by 30 points (supposedly). To add insult to injury, Barack Obama himself visited the city and campaigned for the Democrat, but to no avail.

According to WLTX News,

Daniel Rickenmann will be the next mayor of Columbia, after he defeated fellow councilmember Tameika Isaac Devine in a close race in Tuesday’s runoff election.

In final but unofficial results, Rickenmann got 52 percent of the vote to Devine’s 48 percent. In total numbers, it was 10,554 to 9,762, a difference of 792 votes.

Devine was leading for most of the night, but late results from some precincts that leaned heavily for Rickenmann put him ahead.

“It was an incredible thing,” Rickenman said at the podium surrounded by his family after the win. “Everyone who supported us. It’s about one Columbia. We are not divided we are united!”

See also  What A Crook, Psaki Refuses To Commit To Corruption Transparency

Devine said she called Rickenmann shortly after the results were out and congratulated him.

Be ready people, because the red wave is coming and when it does, it’s going to rush in fast. I think we’re going to dominate the House and Senate elections and take control back in both houses.

Photo Credit: YouTube/The State

MelissaBravo

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by MelissaBravo
AndreaKittrell

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 17 days ago by AndreaKittrell
Clara

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Clara
AMY

I get paid more than $35 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by AMY
Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Lydia
IsabelBooth

btgesnt

SophiaField

Today I am going to tell you about a website from which you can earn 100 to 150 dollars per hour. In which no account and no registration is required. No need to work or copy and paste. Now you can earn money without working for 24 hours. And nobody know this method yet, for this you have to visit this website.. http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by SophiaField
GaleHipple

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 16 days ago by GaleHipple
JewellGibson

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss. that is what I do…… https://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 17 days ago by JewellGibson
C.W. LAUDERDALE

SPECIAL NOTE TO JOE: Godfather Joe, even after watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to guys like you, Billy Clinton, and many others in your trade since the mid-seventies), I am amazed at the progress you, your administration, the Congress, and all of the left’s usual allies have made toward placing all of America into a global feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article, I must first thank all of you Americans who of late have started raising your voices and/or casting your votes to counter all those bent on destroying this nation. I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. If this current upshot in Americans raising up to challenge whatever continues, just want all Americans to know that if you will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as you don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Marie

Thank you for your service most of all, and thank you for putting this comment in print. Thanks again and I hope I can copy it and put it on Face Book ( The Communists Diary ) to let others see hat they have missed. so many Americans have been brain washed and I wonder if they will wake up in time to make this country what it should be!

fb111

They’re waking up, but in time? We’ll have to wait and see!

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Nancy Akin
Victoria June

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria June
DanielleFoster

Last edited 17 days ago by DanielleFoster
Nick1

With Dem’s current behavior they ALL need to be thrown out of Office. They are now the total opposite of For, By and Of the people.

Mountain man

The democrats favorite cheating vote game besides mail in ballots is to put crooked vote counters in the heaviest populated areas in a state to flip or add to the vote count at the last minute…they hold back using some BS reason to not turn in their results until the last minute in order to install their scum bag candidate…so vote don’t fall for their..” oh you will get sick if you vote in person “ don’t fall for all their scare crap

jfguyfty

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………….Www.live124.com

Kathleen

less advertisement and more salient information on pages. or I will stop using

JessicaArmstrong

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon on-line…Check it out, and start earning yourself for more info visit any tab this site ….…    http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 16 days ago by JessicaArmstrong
nogehi

Last edited 16 days ago by nogehi
Nick1

The City’s people had it with the Dem’s worthless mask scams.