Rubio Blows China’s Cover, Reveals New Invasion Plan, Too Close To Home

Florida Sen Marco Rubio warns Americans that China has a new plan of attack. Nicaragua has now lined itself with the communist country, becoming a potential inlet for the Chinese government, giving them a foothold in proximity to the United States.

Washington Examiner explained:

“The Chinese don’t say, ‘We want to take over Latin America,’ but they clearly set out a multidimensional engagement strategy, which, if successful, would significantly expand their leverage and produce enormous intelligence concerns for the United States,” U.S. Army War College research professor Evan Ellis, a former member of the State Department policy planning staff, told the Washington Examiner.

Chinese officials outlined their ambitions following a summit with the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States. This intergovernmental forum was launched in 2011 under the auspices of the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who wanted a venue to rival the Organization of American States and challenge U.S. influence in Latin America, and it now stands to furnish Chinese General Secretary Xi Jinping with a platform to gather a coalition of leftist and authoritarian leaders congenial to Beijing’s interests.

“The Chinese Communist Party and government are actively looking to strengthen their ties throughout the Western Hemisphere, in particular with anti-American elements,” Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a senior Senate Intelligence Select Committee Republican, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. “Beijing is seeking to surpass the United States in every sector, and we must take this threat seriously.”

Rubio went on to explain how Nicaragua booted Tawiann and sided with China:

“The Ortega-Murillo regime sees the CCP as a better ideological ally than the U.S. because Ortega’s long list of crimes and human rights violations are of no concern to the genocidal regime in Beijing,” he wrote in an op-ed published Tuesday. “Ortega also wants continued Chinese funding for the construction of an Atlantic-to-Pacific canal through Nicaragua, which People’s Liberation Army warships can then use to access the Caribbean.”

See also  Fmr ICE Director Gives Chilling Warning About Biden's Border Chaos

With tensions building between China, Russia, and the US, the last thing we need is strategic placement from any of our foes. Anyone who has ever played the game ‘Risk’ can tell you that’s exactly what this looks like.

Shirley Creekmore

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Shirley Creekmore
Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sylvia Mantz
MichelleWhite

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by MichelleWhite
ShirleyWare

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE
Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ShirleyWare

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on

the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
JanetSpencer

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JanetSpencer
Victoria

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Victoria
wiyebeb577

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link… =====>>>w.ww.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m.

ConniSatchell

The given website……Www.live124.com

JenniferGomez

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss. that is what I do…… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JenniferGomez
Lana Rose

I am creating an honest wage from home $1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Lana Rose
Steve

At least they’re trying to better their country unlike are scary Biden demolishing ours. Come to usa China boarders are wide open we need your help.

CarmenWilliams

My last pay check was $8750 just working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information….> http://www.Moneystar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CarmenWilliams
Old wolf

Not to worry Trump will fix that to . Biden can’t but Trump will have no problem fixing all bidens f#ck ups .

bagibom