Report: WA Trans Prison Laws Allowed Convicted Trans-Pedo To Rape Handicap Woman

Washington State’s only all-female prison has been struck by crazy liberal rule and it shows. A report revealed that a convicted pedophile was moved to the women’s facility after he claimed to be transgender. The man, identified by outlets as Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love, has been accused of raping a disabled prisoner.

Love’s child victim that he was convicted of raping is also female. To say that the system failed to protect these women would be a gross understatement. Love’s attack was pretty predictable and the prison should have rejected his request to transfer.

Hobby Bingham (now known as Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love) was convicted of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl. After being transferred to Washington Corrections Center for Women, he was discovered naked in bed with a female prisoner who doctors described as having the mental development of a young child.”

Washington previously began allowing male prisoners to request transfers to the state’s only exclusively women’s prison (the Washington Corrections Center for Women) if they claimed that they were transgender. This resulted in at least six recent cases of transfers, including defendants who had been convicted of sex crimes against female victims. With that information as a backdrop it’s difficult to see how this horrible headline was anything but inevitable. Present and former guards from the prison have told the media that these transferred prisoners have raped female inmates, including one inmate who had been convicted of sexually assaulting a minor female. That prisoner was found to have repeatedly sexually abused a developmentally disabled female prisoner for at least a week before being discovered.”

See also  A Lot Of Nerve: Cuomo Walks Off From Radio Show, Now Preps To Sue CNN

If nothing else, lawmakers need to push to change this crazy dangerous rule. California has already had similar reports in the short time that the practice began and I imagine that it will only continue to happen until someone steps up and changes it.

CarolBumgarner

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
I’ve been doing   http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 14 days ago by CarolBumgarner
Ruth Walters

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link……..>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Walters
Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
ThereseWolf

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by ThereseWolf
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 14 days ago by HeidiSchell
Nick1

The only way to stop this is to remove ALL Democrats from public Office.

mike grunewald

not remove terminate!

Lena Kroger

US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic job oppertunity provide for our community pepoles who,s already using facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through facebook and google new project to create money at home withen few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started….

Follow this site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com