Report: Man Who Plowed Through Christmas Parade Had Extreme Views On Social Media

Police have identified the suspect of the Christmas parade massacre in Wisconsin as Darrell Brooks Jr. Reports from multiple sources show that Brooks shred extreme-left views. While many speculate that Brooks drove the SUV through the parade as a result of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict but police have not released a motive as of yet.

Brooks was charged with five counts of murder Monday as Wisconsin officials and others attempted to come to terms with their singular calamity.

Officials say that Brooks, a 39-year-old career criminal, had been involved in a knife fight in Waukesha Sunday afternoon; that he bolted when police arrived before whipping his SUV through the parade route. Five marchers died, and scores were injured — several critically.

Heavy.com, a fact-finding website, along with various journalists online, highlighted posts that the suspect had on social media accounts allegedly belonging to him. Those posts appeared to express anti-Christian sentiment, disdain for Republican politicians and conservative media, and “black nationalist rhetoric.”

Heavy also shared images reportedly from the suspect’s Twitter account where he shared anti-Trump rhetoric.

On Twitter, the accused name was MathBoiFLy but the account has been taken down. Possibly as police work to find a motive behind the attack. One user shared a video that is reportedly Brooks Jr. I say reportedly because I can’t confirm but it does certainly look to be the same person. In the video, the man seems to be admitting to sex trafficking and sleeping with a minor.

Watch (Warning: Strong language)

Brooks’ social media accounts and online court records show that he is an aspiring rap singer with a lengthy criminal history and two open felony cases in which he was released on $500 and $1,000 bail, the latter just days before the parade deaths.

See also  CNN Co-Host Speaks Out For The First Time Since Chris Cuomo Was Fired

Before Thompson’s press conference officially identifying Brooks, NBC News reported that five law enforcement sources told the outlet Brooks was “the individual in custody as a person of interest and is being questioned by law enforcement in connection with the vehicle incident in Waukesha.” When Brooks was detained, police found a Ford key on him, according to scanner audio obtained by Heavy.

New York Post brought up a really good point: What if police had shot Brooks Jr? Would he be memorialized? Would there be riots?

BrandiBiggers

hi

DeborahDecker

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by DeborahDecker
TheresaContreras

Read following report to learn how a single-mom with 3 kids was able to generate $89,844 of annual income working in her spare time online from her home without selling anything…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 14 days ago by TheresaContreras
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by HeidiSchell
Anna

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $35 to $70 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Anna
Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Betty
Reality101

Liar, liberal piece of thrash.

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Nancy Akin
Old wolf

Looks like it was another democrat goon working for the them . Guess pay back is a bitch . While riddenhouse trial was going on and the delusional democrats were crying he was guilty , 2 other blacks were given not guilty for killing people they hated like this black dude did . So are they then black supremacists ??? I mean if whites are white supremacists when killing , then so are blacks or does that only matter when there Republicans ??? But not far left terrorists like the delusional democrats ???

Johanna Müller

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Johanna Müller
yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

AlfredaMcKeon

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Gbu Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here……  http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 14 days ago by AlfredaMcKeon
Nick1

Lib media trying to make this mass murderer look like a victim!

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
Ron C

No doubt in my mind Joy Ried will bring race to the report…But she will excuse this murder by call whitey the racist…just as sure as the sun raises in the east!