Reid Caught Lying Through Her Crooked Teeth And Claims Inflation Is Just A ‘Buzzword’

MSNBC’s liar on demand, Joy Reid was back at it again blaming Americans for Biden’s poor approval rating. This time she made two huge claims that we just have to address.

The first claim is that inflation is just a hoax caused by Americans sitting at home buying things online. Reid claimed that ‘inflation’ is just a buzzword used by Republicans to drive Biden’s rating down.

“Republicans jump on the inflation buzzword bandwagon, ignoring all the signs of America’s economic comeback. Senator Elizabeth Warren joins me next with the truth about our economy,” she said in the second of two teases.

Reid kept up the snark before bringing in Warren: “Republicans want you to believe the economy isn’t doing well, that’s terrible. But, in reality, unemployment is at its lowest point since before the pandemic began.”

Incredibly, Reid then defended inflation, saying what while “[p]rices are higher” and while that’s “never good,” it’s fine because “Americans are also spending a record amount of money that was pent up during the pandemic, which economics 101 will tell you drives prices up, aka inflation.”

In turn, she said the problem has boiled down to the stubbornness of American consumers: “[T]hat conflict between how much we want to spend and what we can get into our hands quickly is contributing to how pessimistic many Americans feel about the economy. Consumer confidence is its lowest in a decade[.]”

The second claim Reid made that was total garbage is that gas prices aren’t rising under Biden. Reid claimed that they were going up in 2020 but no one was driving so we didn’t see it:

See also  What A Crook, Psaki Refuses To Commit To Corruption Transparency

“[A] lot of people are upset about gas prices but people weren’t driving for a year and, somehow, gas prices still went up. There have been some calls to investigate these oil companies because also, they don’t really like Build Back Better either because it deals with their issues on the environment but how is it when people stay home for a year, suddenly, the price of gas went up? “3

Watch

I can’t speak for every place in the US, but here in the south, where I work and live, we did drive during 2020 and the gas prices were stable. I don’t know where she gets the idea that prices were going up in 2020, but most of the southern states did not shut down for any real length of time last year. We all still went to work but with some added precautions. What Reid is claiming happened is simply a lie.

H/T NewsBusters

MarionChin

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by MarionChin
Evie Morley

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Evie Morley
DorothCarey

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by DorothCarey
YasminDaly

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by YasminDaly
elchucko

She’s a Step ‘n Fetchit

Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Lydia
Victoria June

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria June
JoanStriplin

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months.I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life.Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period.Just visit this website now.…      http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 18 days ago by JoanStriplin
PROUDWHITE

Well, she Is a Ghetto Race Card liar, so we expect this. MSNBC, only “hires” the Tokens, and Sexually Confused.

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Nancy Akin
William J Stephens

Unfortunately, Joy Reid has a platform on which she can spout off anything and the people that watch her believe what she says. She can come up with outlandish statements that any rational human being will discard as rubbish, but her audience is her cheering section. The only good thing is that MSNBC ratings are in the toilet. I don’t know if I would call her a liar, but what she says is only her opinion, such as it is. She obviously is not very intelligent.

Mike

She is a racist idiot who has no credibility whatsoever and should be barred from TV for her over the top racism spouting from her ugly mouth. This is why blacks are disrespected- they encourage hatred by using their elevated status by democrats to further their cause by instilling hatred of whites as long as they keep putting Dems in office. How stupid do they think we are? Blacks are mere pawns in the Dems plan to get re- elected forever. When will blacks finally realize how Dems have used them to get their votes and have done nothing substantive for them? Hopefully blacks will realize that republicans are the only party that has supported them- all Dems do is give the blacks pitiful things that amount to peanuts- free this, free that, but no substantive change. Dems are the true racists and this woman is just lining her pockets at the blacks expense. Dump her ugly ass!

sdfghjk

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 18 days ago by sdfghjk
PatriFlores

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by PatriFlores
Robert

Lets see. Joe Biden first day he kills a pipeline from Canada! then soon after stops fracking both he said he would not do while he was campaigning.

DanielleFoster

Today I am going to tell you about a website from which you can earn 100 to 150 dollars per hour. In which no account and no registration is required. No need to work or copy and paste. Now you can earn money without working for 24 hours. And nobody know this method yet, for this you have to visit this website.. http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by DanielleFoster
C.W. LAUDERDALE

SPECIAL NOTE: OK, Let’s all lighten up on little Joy. She like Joe Bidden is a gift to those of us who want to stop all of those who want serve America up to the feudal lords and their one global empire. Watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to guys Joe Bidden, Billy Clinton, and many others in their trade since the mid-seventies), I consider the likes of Joy Reid, Joe Bidden, etc.. as bright lights exposing those trying to place all of America into a global feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article, I must first thank all of you Americans who of late have started raising your voices and/or casting your votes to counter all those bent on destroying this nation. I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. If this current upshot in Americans raising up to challenge whatever continues, just want all Americans to know that if you will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as you don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!
This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

nogehi

Last edited 16 days ago by nogehi
Mark Gravitte

Just looking at that Demented Porch Monkey 🐒 makes me nauseous. The person(s) that employed her are equally as stupid. I weep for the future!