Piece Of Schiff Says ‘I Have No Regret’ Promoting Fake Dossier, Gets Instantly OWNED

California Democrat and impeachment lunatic, Adam Schiff, blatantly says that he doesn’t regret promoting the fake DOssier used to try an impeach President Trump. Even though sources for the Dossier have now been indicted for lying to the FBI on multiple occasions.

Morgan Ortagus, a freaking guest at ‘The View’ is the first person to genuinely grill Schiff in years because the Democrats won’t normally put himself in situations to take actual questions. Lucky for us Ortagus, the former Spokesperson for the United States Department of State and financial analysts, knows her stuff. Ortagus held old Schiffty’s feet to the fire and the Democrat looked like he was ready to walk out:

“I don’t regret saying that we should investigate claims of someone who, frankly, was a well-respected British intelligence officer,” Schiff responded. “And we couldn’t have known, of course, years ago that we would learn years later that someone who is a primary source lied to him.”

“[Igor] Danchenko lied to Christopher Steele and then lied to the FBI,” Schiff said. “He should be prosecuted. He is being prosecuted. And I’ll tell you this, if he’s convicted, he should not be pardoned the way Donald Trump pardoned people who lied to FBI agents, like Roger Stone and Mike Flynn. There ought to be the same standard in terms of prosecuting the liars. But I don’t think there ought to be any pardon, no matter which way the lies cut.”

Ortagus slammed Schiff after he said backing a bogus Dossier doesn’t ‘diminish’ the cause. To which, Ortagus ended her segment by snarking back, “Just you credibility is… [diminished].’

See also  Attempts By One Parent To Simply Opt-Out Of School Surveys, Leads To Shocking Discovery

Watch

Special counsel John Durham’s indictment of Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the bogus Steele dossier used by the FBI as a basis for the Trump-Russia investigation, further illustrates that Durham has his sights set on the Clinton campaign.

Danchenko has been charged with five counts of lying to the FBI in interviews during 2017, as the bureau struggled in futility to verify outlandish allegations that Donald Trump and his campaign were clandestine agents of the Kremlin. Those allegations were compiled in the so-called Steele dossier, which the FBI relied on in obtaining surveillance warrants from a secret federal court.

The dossier was generated by the Clinton campaign. Its principal author was former British spy Christopher Steele. Steele’s main source was Danchenko, a Russian native based in the United States who worked at the Brookings Institution — a Washington think tank whose former president, Strobe Talbott, is a college friend of Bill Clinton’s who worked in the Clinton State Department.

Let’s not forget, that Clinton had a score to settle with Trump. The former President ran a successful campaign against the raging Democrat and humiliated her in the polls. He also was able to motivate half the country to seek justice for Clinton past crimes as they chanted ‘lock her up’.

The two-time loser had more than enough motive to pull the strings on the Dossier, but that is all speculative.

Sally

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Sally
Doris

Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1300 on your paypal account each week…
Get more details on following site…. http://Www.Works16.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Doris
Lisa James

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by

Following site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Lisa James
Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started…

Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Anna
KarenSantos

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 19 days ago by KarenSantos
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Amelia
MaryGibson

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $183 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just
use the info on this page………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 20 days ago by MaryGibson

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Vic Bailey

If this LYING POS lied about this what else has he LIED to us about? Lock him up in GITMO and put him in front a Firing Squad. And he STILL says it’s true. Semper Fi.

RockyMtn 1776

Of course he doesn’t regret it. Good little Communists never do.

Ollie

He has NO FEAR , of being held accountable for his crimes against America

Ralph Koepke

Shift should be removed from congress and America

Mike

To Guantanamo for rest of his ugly life

RonM

This bastard should be hung for treason!

Sasha Royale

“Piece of Schiff” ? very clever !