Philly Mob Boss Ready to Flip on Biden on How They Stole the Election in Exchange for Full Expungement of His Criminal Record

Jordan Sekulow, an attorney for the Trump team and current executive director for the American Center for Law and Justice, tweeted a special article from the Buffalo Chronicle hinting that Skinny Joey Merlino, rumored leader of the Philly mob, may potentially be ready to turn on operatives of the Democratic party in exchange for complete eradication of his criminal record that spans years.

An insider states that Merlino is potentially prepared to flip on Joe Biden, as well as the operatives of the Pennsylvania party who requested over 300,000 ballots that were marked for Biden.

According to 100% Fed Up,

It’s thought that Democratic Party operatives working inside Philadelphia’s election office provided Merlino with crates of raw ballots just hours before polls closed on election night, which he transported to two private households in South Philadelphia. By 10 p.m. that night Merlino’s operation was already generating more than 3,000 ballots per hour, which quickly scaled to more than 6,000 ballots per hour before midnight.

But now, Merlino might just be willing to flip on Biden — in primetime Congressional testimony — if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record. And, of course, Merlino wants to be pardoned for the election fraud itself and any crimes to which he may incriminate himself during his testimony.

Merlino is said to have worked in conjunction with a team in efforts to produce these ballots. It is important to note that he did not do this for free, but rather was given $10 per each ballot, adding up to a profit of over $3 million in total.

See also  White House Targets Hunter Biden, Issues Warning Against Money Laundering Scheme

Upon the ballots being produced, they were then delivered to a convention center in Philadelphia.

Corruption is rampant in the U.S. Don’t listen to the media or the Democrats who say that election fraud isn’t a concern…it’s a major concern.

4.8 6 votes
ElizabethSanchez

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by ElizabethSanchez
Tonia

Google pays for every Person every hour online working from home job. I have received $23K in this month easily and I earns every weeks $5K to 8$K on the internet. Every Person join this and working easily by open just open this website and follow instructions
COPY This Website OPEN HERE…..  http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Tonia
Ashley

$10 per each ballot, adding up

Ashley

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Lillian

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lillian
Lillian

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lillian
Toni

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home media tab for more details.See……….>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Toni
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michele
Jessie Miles

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessie Miles
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Carla
PamelaSturgeon

ertef

DelorisScott

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 25 days ago by DelorisScott
Ellie Souef

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Ellie Souef
Lisa James

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by

Following site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 23 days ago by Lisa James
SophiaField

Today I am going to tell you about a website from which you can earn 100 to 150 dollars per hour. In which no account and no registration is required. No need to work or copy and paste. Now you can earn money without working for 24 hours. And nobody know this method yet, for this you have to visit this website.. http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by SophiaField
WilliHoughton

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have SKMb made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Check This Web…….   http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by WilliHoughton
LoriBoynton

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 24 days ago by LoriBoynton
DorisAnderson

Single Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously $1500 Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet… Check The Details HERE… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by DorisAnderson
LouiseSaver

gfgfg

LouiseSaver

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by LouiseSaver
IsabelBooth

gdrsntg

IsabelBooth

vdstb

Norm

“FJB”

Alan

LET’S GO BRANDON!

Kari Karina

xzczcxzcxc

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Nancy Akin
Rev Roy Trepanier

“if President Donald J. Trump is willing to issue the longtime mobster a full expungement of his decades-long criminal record”.
How old is this article?? Isn’t it fraudulent to present it like it is current??
Rev. Roy………<><

bill miller

because these right wing troll sites line up their marks with click bait like this and get them to buy the garbage on their ads like pooping out pure body fight and other spectacularly fraudulent products like themselves and the marks line up to send their money to them

Christian

So are you saying there are left wing websites doing the same thing? (They’re called CNN and MSNBC)

Marie

Right on. These Democrats are so f–k stupid!

Victoria June

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria June
Marie

And you my friend, are a dumb democRAT! You need to educate yourselves in a lot of ways !

Keith

I think he, like myself, assumes The Don will be reinstated to his rightful office once ALL the proof comes out.

Marie

Yes, and I hope it happens soon! How much garbage can the American People endure from this corrupt admin!

oldgringo

I believe I read this article near two years ago.

Marie

The rigged 2020 was last year. Again you did not read the pot correctly. This is how the democRATS cause so much misinformation and lies. It was BIDEN who rigged the 2020 election not Trump.

Marie

Wrong, not Trump it was Biden. Can you not read in the day time? did you go to night school?

Lee Higby

Perhaps you should read the article.
In it the author tells of counting fraudulent ballots cast for idiot Biden.
Biden was elected by fraudsters, who illegally made phony ballots that were cast for said idiot.
If it happened there, I suggest that it isn’t an isolated incident.

Christine P

Christine P

these ads are horrible, stop them please

Bruce Baker

Who wants to bet… we uncover DOZENS MORE of Ballot Fraud for 2020 to install Joe Biden? I called it in November 2020, massive VOTER FRAUD… and all I wait for now.. is the proof as people Crack under the miserable Socialist Administration of Joe Biden… our paper president, eh? I feel sorry for Joe.. he is a senile old man drugged up to the BE-Jesus to be somewhat normal, and Joey should be in a nursing home… that is how I feel about President Biden…

ChukYooFarly

Y’know what? Even if every single instance of voter fraud is revealed and the cheaters punished, it will probably take the entire 4 years to bring it all to light. By that time it won’t make any difference. The powers of darkness will have had sufficient time to destroy the country beyond repair.
But, that’s just my opinion.

Marie

You are right! Obama hates the USA! He tried to destroy this country in 2008-2016 and he did not get the chance. He is back. This is Obama’s 3.0

Bobo

Put down the fuckin crack pipe already….

Marie

I agree, but Joe wanted to be president, no matter what, so his ” handlers ” Soros and Obama made it happen. And here we are, a communist/socialist country and our rights and our freedoms are gone. Soros is Obama’s puppet master, and Obama is Biden’s puppet master. This was all calculated, orchestrated by his ” handlers ” The Capitol Fiasco was orchestrated by Pelosi and Lt. Mike Byrd and the rest of the Capitol Police. It was a set up, and Ashli Babbitt was murdered. They all have blood on their hands!

Buck

Don’t make the deal. They already know how it was done and can get others to give testimony which will be much more convincing than that if an admitted mob member. Merlino needs to go to Gitmo with the rest of them!

Karen L Bracke

And what makes this guy think any of our elected want proof of election fraud. They will shoot this guy before they will allow him to testify especially in Philadelphia. They will ignore him just like they have ignored all the proof of election and voter fraud that has already been brought forward. Just remember when Trump won in 2016 the Democrats wanted to challenge the electors on Jan. ? and they also held hearings on how the machines flipped votes and then Senator Harris testified along with all of her other communist buddies. Funny how the clock has turned.

Bobby

I remember this story coming out awhile ago. Forgot about it. The Mob of course.

Rwoodworth

And do you all remember, that many thousands of Ballots that were recounted in at least 7 of the prime states, the Absentee Mail in ballots were never folded, which meant that they were never in envelopes, and at times the x on many of the ballots was off center of the box, and sometimes there were two x’s on the ballot, one in the box and one out of the box. WE need to support this story after investigating the mafia Lord’s name and etc. ? I have seen the misprinted unfolded ballots already here in Georgia. They were presented on the Internet, but the media refuses, like the judges, even the Supreme Court Judges to look at the real evidence. Here in Atlanta , Georgia, when the vote counting managers told the people to go home because of flooding, (A Prank by the cheaters) she even changes clothes after bring large suit cases out with these fake ballots, that were kept under tables under cover……………… all done on video, my Constitutional Friends of America. And our Judges and the media refuse to print the real story of fuckhead, Joey Biden, the criminal Mafia leader of the Biden family. We have heard seen this story without names. Now we have names and are on the brink of releases the evidence in print.

Cat

This is an old article. Trump didn’t make the deal when he may had the power to pardon this guy.

OleDad

Kudos for Trump not siding with the Mafia boss who would “never lie about such things, of course” just to get a pardon. What would American Pravda say about that? “Trump colludes with Mafia to steal the election from Biden!”

The Swamp is not a shallow pond, but an ocean of corruption, held in place with a veneer of Democrat patriotism (getting thinner by the moment). Trump has unmasked it, fought it, and suffered from it. The Clintons and Obamas and Bidens are being revealed bit by bit as the Crime Families they are. If Trump’s 2016 spiritual conversion was real (and many close to him continue to say it was), then the Truth will out in a major way. ” ‘Not by power, nor by might, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord of Hosts.”
If Trump is truly working to bring America back to God, the Republic, and the Constitution, he will succeed. God will not be mocked by Hillary or Nancy or Barack or Bill or Joe. Pray that it be so, so that baby sacrifice, sex trafficking, drug slavery, and anti-God Communism (and the misery each rains down on the innocent) come to an end. Selah.

Joe Black, Sr.

But, Brandon may pardon him to keep it quiet. I heard this also a day or so after the election day when all of those votes pored in. I never heard it was organized Crime, but it made sense that it may have been Wasn’t Biden’s family known as the Delaware mafia at one time?

Rita

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita
poggy

Give him a federal pardon (if he is a U.S. citizen) then charge him by state laws.

poggy

Like tthe democrats are with Trump.

fay rolfe

I am sure we do not know who all the corrupt criminals that fixed the election to get Communist Joe into office are but I am sure it happened. There can’t possibly be that many half brains in this country.

CharlieSeattle

Ops, a good candidate for Arkancide.

Larry

What a joke the comment section is. why bother reading your articles if you can’t keep spam out of the comment section

Ernst

Skinny Joey Merlino needs to keep himself out of jail – AT ALL COSTS! Or he will go the way of Jeffrrey Epstein – Clintonized.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Richard
Livid

I remember this from a year ago, even Sekulow’s statement. So what is the update? I take none. Is this mob boss even still alive or is there someone higher in the crime world that is keeping him quiet? That someone higher could be someone with political power. Who? Let’s update this article. Let’s bring down these criminals.

CW LAUDERDALE

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO JOEY!

NOTE: Even after watching from the vantage point of a soldier and cop since 1960 (And as noted in paragraph three below, paying special attention to Joe Bidden since 1977), I am amazed at the progress the Biden administration and all of its allies have made toward placing all of America into a global feudal empire!

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, wreaking the economy, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Original 13 first presented in 1989, four added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four of the original 13 omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Eva

We want the real President Trump back in office….

Ellie Krepela

ALL ANNOYING TROLLS 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Last edited 25 days ago by Ellie Krepela
Koby

keep hearing the story, but when is it going to happen????

BrianGreene

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………Www.Smartcash1.com

Judith Zufi

Mmmmm

Upsidedownjack1

Slow “joe” sux’s the p pole of Jimmy Hoffa to get HIS START in the Democrat Communist Party! I’ll be “your” Bitch for ever he said!

tosipi

Last edited 23 days ago by tosipi
jfguyfty

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………….Www.live124.com

JessicaArmstrong

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon on-line…Check it out, and start earning yourself for more info visit any tab this site ….…    http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 16 days ago by JessicaArmstrong
JKent

Will never happen because the corrupt “Justice Department” and the Democrats will NEVER agree to anything the tells the truth about the voter fraud.

nogehi

Last edited 16 days ago by nogehi
Orange peel

So He helped Biden win by rigging the election. This has been going on for over a year now. Every state has found that their elections have been rigged. But still no one is arrested! Our justice system has become owned by the deep state gutter rats, democrats! Will see if he walks or a mysterious dead await him! Our Supreme Court ignores the facts and turns it back on fraud. Sheep still living in fear over a virus that doesn’t exist and wearing germ fill masks. But still the American people have to wear not illegals freeloaders waiting to take your job! Congrats America your stupidity has no bounds.

Lindsay Paolillo

So does Joey Merlino understand that even if he is Mafia, he will still be Clintonized. I predict that he will shoot himself in the back of the head with a long barrel gun, it is called Suicide a la Clintons.. Joey some of your best friends do “work” for them. You are not as detached as you think you are. After all it is Philly.

Gerald Mann

iT WOULD BE WELL WORTH IT TO SEE bIDEN DRAGED OUT OF THE wHITE hOUSE IN HANDCUFFS ! i WAS ALSO HOPING THAT TODDLER WAS GOING TO CLOCK THAT GRUNGY OLD PERVERT FOR TRYING TO TOUCH HER …sHE MAY BECOME FAMOUS FOR DOING SUCH A FEAT , i SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF THE SECRET SERVICE WOULD SHOOT THE TODLER EVEN IF THE LITTLE GIRL KNOCKED bIDEN ON HIS ASS !

Alice

Apparently, there is no moderator on these comments… smh