Pentagon BREAKS SILENCE: Admits Biden Lied About Trapped Families In Afghanistan

According to defense officials, several dozen immediate family members of U.S. service members are still in Afghanistan. “There are well over 100 extended family members still in Afghanistan, but it’s not clear how many of them want to leave the country,” NBC News states, citing the officials.

So much for the claims that there are only a few people remaining or that the ones left want to stay. Reports show that the Pentagon plans to set up efforts to evacuate the remaining family members as they are in clear danger.

Back in late September, Texas Rep. Michael McCaul (R) sent a letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Secretary of State Antony Blinken in which he stated, “If we abandon the family members of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, they will certainly be slaughtered by the Taliban.” He wrote:

“The United States’ deadly and chaotic exit from Afghanistan has left a stain on our country for generations. Many Americans have been left behind by the Biden Administration and thousands, if not tens of thousands of our Afghan partners and their families were also abandoned.

Over the last month, I have been contacted by hundreds of Texans who are desperately trying to get friends and family members safely out of the country. While we have been able to help some, many are trapped. There are reports of several hundred of people, including American citizens, who have been waiting over a week for charted flights to take off from Mazar-i-Sharif airport.

That includes the family members of several Texans who currently serve in the military. They have been working night and day to safely evacuate their family members. But their efforts so far have not been successful. These brave men and women have volunteered to risk their lives to protect our country. Yet, now, when they need us the most, the federal government has turned our backs on them. If we abandon the family members of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, they will certainly be slaughtered by the Taliban.

I am asking for you to provide me with details of how many U.S. service members have family currently trapped in Afghanistan and your agencies are doing to secure their evacuation.”

Biden’s administration has lied, or at least not been forthcoming, about how many Americans are still trapped in Afghanistan. If anything, their claims that people that remain ‘want to stay’ makes me believe they’re leaving themselves a layer of doubt in responsibility if anyone else gets killed in this failed exit.

AMY

I get paid more than $90 per hour when working from home with my 2 children. It’s not something I’d ever thought I could do, but my best friend earns over 10000$ dollars a month doing this, and she convinced me to do it. There is an endless amount of potential here

check the details……☛☛☛  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by AMY
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Niamh Bryant
LisaHawkins

fdfd

Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Carla
TraceyEarnhardt

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 27 days ago by TraceyEarnhardt

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard
VernaBarker

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home media tab for more details.See……….>>>>>>  https://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 28 days ago by VernaBarker
BettyHorton

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home… 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩://𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐲𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Last edited 27 days ago by BettyHorton
BettyHorton

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.SmartPay1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by BettyHorton
Helen

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Helen
DorothCarey

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do >> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by DorothCarey
Xander

First, the totally greedy, insensitive cretins posted below who are piggybacking on this vital national issue, apparently are completely devoid of any shame or compassion for those deserted Americans who were abandoned in Afghanistan. They obviously couldn’t give a sh!t about their fellow citizens. Second, the complete incompetence, selfishness, and stupidity of Sleazy Sliden Biden simply cannot be allowed to continue to destroy our once great nation (under Trump) as he perpetuates the destruction of America. It’s incredible how much damage he has been able to accomplish in just a few months. God help us!!

Lew

Not a democRAT alive that should be.

Mary

Eleven comments on this one, and only two were actually related to the article.
Can’t we rid this site of these leeches who infiltrate this space with their bs money-making schemes?

CW LAUDERDALE

Folks, for those of you who do not know Godfather Joe very well let me provide you some trivia. I got to know the Godfather in the mid-seventies while supervising an investigation into the international drug trade and money laundering . Over the years he quickly became one of my favorite subjects though his ignoramus activities bought out the lazy cop in me and he was a principal in my branding myself as a mercenary. You see, the Godfather has routinely announced his attentions before committing the crime. Then boldly committing the crime the light of day. And, finally bragging about and/or denying the acts in the most entertaining manner. The incidents of late including the one discussed in this article is just old Godfather Joe being Joe. Only thing you young folks have to worry about is how the consequences of his crimes may be your end!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired
PS Yes, to we soldiers and cops when those elected/appointed to lead us are less than candid with us (whether co-mission or omission) they have committed a sin. Sooner or later we will make them pay for their sins, with or without God’s help!

hiwepi

Last edited 27 days ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.Smartcash1.com

Mark Gravitte

The crooked, corrupt son-of-a-bitch has never told the truth. obiden has uttered nothing that even closely resembles the truth his entire miserable existence. The damn pervert touches kids nipples, gropes their private areas, sniffs their hair, tells the world he loves children riding on his lap. The best one is when he offers kids ice cream. That’s what pedophiles do to lure children into their confidence so they can molest them. I mean this weirdo is Caligula reincarnated. I will be more than happy to piss on his grave when they bury the pervert. I don’t want to hear from any of you libtards about President Trump! Trump was far to busy building an empire to sexually entertain kids like obiden. What a damn disgrace! You think things can’t get any more absurd? The old demented fool then farts in front of the Royals. What a fucking disgrace he is! Losers!

Desert Dweller

Just haul the miserable, demonic prick out and HANG HIM! and televise it..let the whole world know how we handle traitors imho