Parents Blast ‘Woke’ Penn State: ‘At Stake Here Is The Integrity Of Women’s Sports’

Lia Thomas is a gender-confused male who joined the all-girl swim team at Pennislanyna University. He quickly rose to the top and was heard by multiple teammates bragging about how easy it is for him to beat the female swimmers.  Justifiably so, Penn State parents (roughly about 10 families) wrote a letter to the NCAA, blasting the school’s decisions to destroy female-only sports.

The letter, which was forwarded to the Ivy League and University of Pennsylvania officials, as The Daily Mail reported:

At stake here is the integrity of women’s sports. The precedent being set – one in which women do not have a protected and equitable space to compete – is a direct threat to female athletes in every sport. What are the boundaries? How is this in line with the NCAA’s commitment to providing a fair environment for student-athletes? …

It is the responsibility of the NCAA to address the matter with an official statement….As the governing body, it is unfair and irresponsible to leave the onus on Lia, Lia’s teammates, Lia’s coaches, UPenn athletics and the Ivy League. And it is unfair and irresponsible to Lia to allow the media to dictate the narrative without the participation of the NCAA.

The mission and priorities of the NCAA are stated below. Please ensure that your actions and decisions are consistent with your mission for ALL Student-Athletes.

One mother told The Daily Mail, “The swimmers have mixed feelings. Many of them want to speak up, but they don’t because they believe they’ll be ostracized. Everybody is scared. Parents are also scared that the kids will be harmed. We are paying $80,000 for this school. Their life will be impacted.”

See also  NY Democrats Shoot Themselves in the Foot on Redistricting

One of the mothers declared, “I think that transgender people have a right to compete, but they need to have their own league….Being fair to one group of people shouldn’t take rights away from another group, and that’s what’s happening here….The NCAA obviously didn’t think much about the rules they set. It’s not fair to the women on the team and it’s not fair to Lia as well. She went through transition, and I admire her bravery. But the records she sets now are not valued records, female records.”

Another mother counted, “Our swimmers are already impacted by this situation….My daughter is unable to focus. We are trying to give the swimmers a break, with interims now….But I’m a fighter by nature and I feel uncomfortable being silent. If everyone is silent, nothing is going to change. We’re giving the girls time for the midterms. Then we need to speak up as soon as possible.”

Video has surfaced of Thomas winning the 1650 free, showing how lopsided the race was with Thomas, who swam competitively for the men’s team during three seasons before switching to the women’s team, leaving female swimmers looking as if they were not even in the same race.

A father of one of the swimmers told DailyMail that the group is “consulting with people who are very in tune with these issues and plan to issue a statement shortly.”

See also  Watching Chip Roy Trigger This Abortion Doctor Will Make Your Day

We reported previously that Thomas bragged about how easy it was to beat the female swimmers. Another report claimed that Thomas has been breaking records on the girl’s team where he was previously just mediocre on the men’s team.

RoseDavis

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by RoseDavis
Gloria

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit………….. http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Gloria
Samantha Herbert

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Samantha Herbert
Lela

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here….. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Lela
Scott Benson

How can you expect anyone to believe anything you post? You can’t even control these spam bots.
Pathetic

Sheila

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail…….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sheila
BonnieMcDonald

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….  http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by BonnieMcDonald
Ted Weiland

What Goes Around Comes Around!

The feminist’s, in rebellion to their Creator’s intentions for them, have often declared they can do anything a man can do and, in turn, have often acted like men.

You reap what you sow!

Now men are acting like women!

Time for both men and women to submit to their Maker’s plan for them!

Tom

Screw you Ted,

Sophia Lares

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Try now……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sophia Lares
BettyConaway

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job…….. For more info visit on this web Site………..  http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 5 months ago by BettyConaway
porterv

If he is to remain competing with the girls his male genitalia should be removed

hfghty

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and ADq now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is what I do…. …………Www.live124.com