OUCH! Megyn Kelly Goes For ‘Prophet’ Fauci’s Throat: ‘We Have All Been Lied To!’

Megyn Kelly tore into the bureaucrat “prophet” Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Americans. Kelly did not mince words when she took aim at Fauci and accused him of misleading the public and politicizing the pandemic by flipping on pandemic guidelines.

“The truth is that ’10 days’ [for quarantining] was a made-up standard from the beginning,” Kelly said on her show, referring to the recent change from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to cut back the ten-day quarantine frame to five days, so long as you don’t have symptoms.

“As was the six-feet distancing rule,” Kelly continued, “as was the cloth mask rule, as was the 70% for herd immunity rule. I could go on.”

“The point is: we have been lied to, we have been actively misled, we have been led around like mules on a tether by government bureaucrats, like Fauci, who wants to shut down your job while he makes north of $400,000 a year — and we learned this week is set to retire with a pension of over $350,00 a year.”

“These people wanna muzzle your kid all day at school while they parade around maskless at dinners and the Met Gala,” slammed Kelly, seemingly referring to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and other elected Democrats.

“They want to scare parents into sticking an experimental vaccine into their kids’ arms over and over and over — not one, but two shots, and then a mandatory third. Or no sports, or school, or indoor fun of any kind, despite the data that unvaccinated young people face a risk far less severe than that of fully-vaccinated adults.”

Earlier in the segment, Kelly ripped into folks in the media for their sycophantic obsession with bureaucrats like “prophet” Dr. Fauci. “That’s a good girl,” the politico mocked MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace for bragging about having multiple vaccine shots and always having a mask on before she leaves her home. “What a good girl you are; let me rub your belly,” Kelly emphasized her point.

Watch

Fauci’s unclear leadership and flip-flopping guidelines have only furthered the public’s distrust in the government’s abilities but he still remains the highest-paid federal employee? Someone, please make it make sense.

H/T DailyWire

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
KarrieBlackman

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by KarrieBlackman

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..
For more details, visit the given link……>>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Richard
Misty Pugh

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Misty Pugh
RuthGalbreath

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Heres what I’ve been doing,,,,,,,,,, http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RuthGalbreath
Steve

It’s all about money

juliya

helllo hiw u r

Ruth Bruce

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Bruce
juliya

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 13 days ago by juliya
RosaOwens

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RosaOwens
CharlieSeattle

Arrest Fauci and all CDC, NIH, CDC and big pharma executives involved.

Fraud and homicide are not included in the total immunity from legal liability agreement under the PREP Act for the big Pharma criminals!

RICO laws apply now!

Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Charli Wicks
CharlieSeattle

Shhhh, Doctor Kory said Congress secretly took Ivermectin.

theegg.house/dr-kory-reveals-several-members-of-the-congress-have-secretly-used-ivermectin-in-covid-19-treatment/

Critical care physician and leading Ivermectin advocate, Dr. Pierre Kory, recently revealed on social media that many members of Congress were already given the highly controversial drug, Ivermectin, as part of their COVID-19 treatment plan. He added that they successfully conquered the virus without ever being admitted to a hospital.

On October 7, Kory tweeted that between “100-200 United States Congress Members (plus many of their staffers & family members) with COVID .. were treated by a colleague over the past 15 months with ivermectin & the I-MASK+ protocol.”

Mike

Not for one day have I ever believed any of this NONSENSE!
Before Trump locked us down for “15 days”, I said at the time, that shutting the world’s largest economy over this, even for one day, was the most idiotic idea I’d ever heard of…and was roundly blasted by everyone who heard me say it.
In this case, it’s been painful and frustrating being totally correct!

messup

In order to fully understand this subject one has to read USA TODAYS expert (in depth) research on (drum roll please) “Inside America’s Secretive Biolabs.” published on May 28, 2015 authored by Alison Young and Nick Penzenstadler. Folks, this was deliberate…avery conscious effort by DARPA and USA’s secretive “Deep State” who weaponized this virus. One has to read this report…to fully comprehend the depth and extent of just how out of control our total government has become…President Donal Trump was on their case and closing in on the “key players” and they (Deep State) massively falsified the 2020 elections to “close down” President Trump’s disclosure of this really terrible US Government cover-up. Sorry, there is very little to “rescue” from “Deep State’s” bio-weaponization of this terrible virus. Amen. This alert by Sen. Rend Paul in his deposition of Mr. Fauci, set the stage for further “digging” for the truth…and VOILA, it’s before our very eyes. Pray. Amen. So many lives lost for political chicanery. Read A Bible. KJV. Psalm 128. (makes one cry)! So sorry. Pray. Form “Kitchen Militias” to recall local Mayors who control School Board members and their CRT and LGBTQ ideologies ASAP. America…FIGHT BACK. Contract with America to fix Washington DC. Amen. Praise The Lord.

jinebi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by jinebi
Fred G Sanford

Old Fucki is a lying shitbird. The likes of that sorry son-of-a-bitch will NEVER dictate what I do in life. He needs to head on down to those gay bath houses he hangs out at all the time. Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, I despise them? Well, that’s how I feel about Fucki! Old pencil ✏ 👌 dick Fucki needs to exile to the Ukraine where obidens treasonous, criminal pals live so that they can lie and stab each other in the back. There is no honor among thieves and obiden and his Nazi imbeciles are thieves! LOSERS!

difija

Last edited 12 days ago by difija
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x