In a stunning admission … and not stunning because it’s hard to believe, but rather stunning in that I never expected her to admit it, Biden’s Press Secretary, Jen Psaki admitted who the real boss is.

Ever since Joe Biden was proposed as a possible candidate for president his main pitch is that he was part of Obama’s regime.  Let’s be honest, there is no substance to Joe, even when his brain seems to be functioning.

The man is walking …sometimes talking, gaffe machine.  If he’s not molesting women and kids or smelling their hair, he’s making off-color racial remarks or stopping mid-sentence because he forgot what it was he was trying to recite.

We have long discussed who was really calling the plays behind the scenes.  We often postulate that it’s the CCP and large donors from the Fortune 500, banks, and Big Tech.  The one, most obvious name that keeps coming up is Barack Obama.

Well, it looks like we need to guess no longer, as Press Secretary Psaki, let the cat out of the bag …

The Conservative Treehouse reported:

‘Perhaps the most consistent question about the installed dementia patient occupying the oval office is about who actually is planning the policy, scheduling the implementation, and giving Biden his instructions after his breakfast pudding.

For those who have followed politics closely, the answer has always been obvious: Barack Obama and the Chicago crew.

JoeBama is not a meme, nor is it a snarky slap at the current White House occupant, it is a reality.

Barack Obama and his ideologues (who took over the DNC) are now completely in control over the leftist policy execution.

Obama with the help of his former administration crew eliminated the remaining remnants of the Clinton machine, installed Tom Perez, and then set about absorbing the AME church network…. that’s where James Clyburn came in, to endorse Biden as part of the final stages of the plan.

Today, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, the former spokesperson for Obama’s State Department, essentially admitted that Obama’s network was in charge, and Biden receives his instructions from the crew.’   READ MORE HERE

See also  The People's Champ: DeSantis Announced Arrest Of 20 People For Voter Fraud [Video]

WATCH:

Remember when Obama told us that he was going to ‘fundamentally change the United States of America’?  He wasn’t joking.  THIS is what it looks like.

Mark Sidney

3 1 vote
Evelyn

[ REAL ONLINEJOBS ] I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 8 months ago by Evelyn
joe blow

shove it up your ass

JudyPage

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 7 months ago by JudyPage
JEM

It sure is funny that when two idiots have a conversation it is able to be kept quiet, but when President Trump has a conversation the Communist DemoRATS want the whole talk to be broadcast throughout the world. I think that when President Trump gets back into office there needs to be an adjustment to rule.

JamieJones

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by JamieJones
joe blow

sucking cock at the bus station bathroom?

CatharineKlassen

fhyg

DianeAtkins

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out. This is what do,…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 8 months ago by DianeAtkins
DebbieWard

i’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 7 months ago by DebbieWard
Lara Slater

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here……

Feel free to learn more…>> http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Lara Slater
DonR

Liar

Sophie Dee

Today I am going to tell you about a website from which you can earn 100 to 150 dollars per hour. In which no account and no registration is required. No need to work or copy and paste. Now you can earn money without working for 24 hours. And nobody know this method yet, for this you have to visit this website.. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Sophie Dee
DonR
Ray Copeland

I always said that the braindead f<g illegal Muslim Obama has the braindead on a string.

Maria Gilstrap

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Maria Gilstrap
bokef4

dyht

bokef4

Last edited 8 months ago by bokef4
Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Beatriz Rowe
messup

Leader algorithm is an incremental clustering algorithm generally used to cluster large data sets. This algorithm is order dependent and may form different clusters based on the order the data set is provided to the algorithm. (important techie talk) Who was the first President to introduce this technique into USA General Elections??? (drum roll please)…Barack Hussein Obama. This single system morphed into today’s hardware and software in every walk of American life (social credit system???). “hope and change” on steroids. The “Great Reset” (or whatever name the Oligarchs have “imagineered”) is now finalizing January 10, 1969’s reading into US Congressional Record, The Communist Manifesto, re-written by Mr. Hall.Now, you know. An aside, Barack Hussein Obama is still a member of the “New Party” (communist). Pray. Amen. God Bless America. Read a Bible. KJV. 10 Commandments everywhere. Bible and Tutor Pods to combat CRT.Pledge of Allegiance to decimate CRT and LGBTQ ideologies in ALL schools. Psalm 144:1-2, for 13 Marines killed in Kabul and all who are still suffering (some 425 or more). Contract With America, ASAP. .

Joann R

sad

Joann R

I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, COPY and OPEN the below site …
===>> http://Www.ExtraRich1.Com

Last edited 8 months ago by Joann R
joe blow

shove it up your snatch

joe blow

Jesus was a gentile

Moose

No, Joe, Jesus was a descendant of King David – a Jew.

JackieFrance

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do……Www.live124.com

Isla Lowin

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Isla Lowin
Elmira

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… Here is I started.…………>> Www.live124.com

SusaRomero

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 7 months ago by SusaRomero
joe blow

Soros

CharlieSeattle

Not news at all!

Alyce Torres

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…

Try it, you won’t regret it!……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 7 months ago by Alyce Torres
AmyJones

hlo

AmyJones

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠ http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 7 months ago by AmyJones

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.