OOPS! Biden Accidentally Admits OUT LOUD What Democrats Are Trying to Do…This is Terrifying

When we had President Trump in office, we’ve seen unemployment at an all-time low and a stock market skyrocket.

Then, when Joe Biden took the reins, everything tanked. His policies have literally done nothing but set us back decades in multiple ways.

During a recent speech, Biden addressed one of the issues going on in America which is a shortage of affordable cars. Biden said,

“I’m not an economist, but I’ve been doing this a long time. But here’s the way to look at it. If car prices are too high right now, there are two solutions: You increase the supply of cars by making more of them, or you reduce demand for cars by making Americans poorer. That’s the choice.

Believe it or not, there’s a lot of people in the second camp. You’ll hear them complain that wages are rising too fast among the very middle-class and working-class people who have endured decades of stalled incomes.

Their view of the economy says the only solution to our current and future challenges is to make the working families that are the backbone in our country poorer or keep them in the state they’re in.”

How do these people get away with saying stuff like this so easily? Honestly, I think that is the agenda of the Democrats. I think they legitimately do want to make Americans poorer.

Sure, they put up a facade of wanting them to make more money with higher wages and if you just look at the book cover like that without actually digging into the book and seeing what is to come, then it sounds great. Everyone wants to make more money. But there is always a cost. Money doesn’t just magically pop into thin air, it has to come from somewhere.

See also  Obama Sweating Bullets After FOIA Bombshell

But I won’t go off on a tangent on this because I could literally write an entire week’s worth of articles about this topic.

But notice he also said that people in what he’s referring to the second camp are complaining that wages are rising too fast. Umm…who is doing that? He’s suggesting that Republicans don’t want to see wages increased. It’s not that, it’s that we know what will happen as a result of an extreme jump. Companies will go out of business, people will be laid off, hours will be reduced, and benefits will be cut. Companies are in the business of making money. If they’re not making money, there is no business. If there is no business, there are no jobs, if there are no jobs, there is no higher wages. Then in the end, everyone must depend on the government to give them a handout and it just further adds to the amount of control that they have.

Notify of
guest
JaneLangston

I’m making more than $75k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sister received $94280 from this work by just giving only 2 to 3 hrs a day.Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details…

See………..>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 12 days ago by JaneLangston
bidej92881

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬! 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙉𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧… 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙗! 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣…
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…..>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 10 days ago by bidej92881
BeverlyAlfonso

ygujyh bnj

PatriceSerna

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..

For more details, visit the given link …… .. >>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 12 days ago by PatriceSerna
Cynthia Simpson

as

LisaRobinson

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 11 days ago by LisaRobinson
Cynthia Simpson

ds

Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow
The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Charli Wicks
juliya

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 11 days ago by juliya
John

Stick that website up your ass

difija

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by difija
Ray J. Kenny

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/13.1.0/svg/1f4b5.svg28000$-https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/13.1.0/svg/1f4b5.svg95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Ray J. Kenny
wboehmer

REAL wage increases resulting from economic supply and demand are fine.
It’s the government-imposed artificial wage increases that are the problem.
Government control usually results in failure.

ElizabethBriggs

Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everryone… Work for three to eight hrs a day and start getting paid in the range of 7,000-14,000 dollars a month… Weekly payments……. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 12 days ago by ElizabethBriggs
MARK

Ronald Reagan said it “Government is not the solution” “Government is the problem”

Evie Marconi

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Evie Marconi
Debbie

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..

messup

Simple, We The American Patriots are being deliberately “Great Reset-ized.” Here goes…Since We The People are living “1984” literally (in the flesh)….let’s review a few basic notions. One, Marx’s view of “the social order” was simple: 1) An economic, manufacturing base and 2) a “superior” sector composed of religion, education, individuals, families, communities, governance and finance(taxation). Marx said” occupy all “economic base” first then occupy all “superior Sector.” But, on January 10, 1969, Mr. Hall read into US Congressional Record “The Communist Manifesto”: with 45 descriptive elements necessary to “alter USA’s historical course.” Today, the “Superior Sector” has come under fire and the “Economic” has now been detailed and secondary with RENEWABLES in 2035…see how easy that was…We, The American Patriots were literally busy making a living, caring for individuals, family and communities with our Religion, Education, voting rights (governance) and Finances (equitable increase of “MIDDLE CLASS”)Cultural Marxist were busy tearing down our Constitutional Republic. 1619, CRT, LGBTQ,BLM, ANTIFA, on-and-on. Create “Kitchen Militias” to recall Liberal Mayors who control local School Boards. Read A Bible. KJV. Psalm 128. Bible, tutor Pods to combat CRT. Pledge of Allegiance in all schools to decimate CRT and LGBTQ forever. Then, Contract With America to fix Washington DC. Amen..

Mr.M

F joe biden!

Blcksmit

I am appalled this admin has made it near impossible for us small business folk to continue in our independent biz . We have had a fine run these 40 plus years , now we are hamstrung by the ”hiden Biden” lgb . Be well folks its gonna be a harsh 3 more years….see ya’ll on the other side.

Katie

I am at a loss for words how to explain the feelings I have about this whole “Criminal Administration”. All I can say is if Liberals keep supporting these idiots, they will not be exempt from the horrible outcome. I have believed from the very start that Biden and Company are destroying our country BY DESIGN. And, in this so called speech, Biden just admitted it. Liberals, stop trying to defend this administration. If they succeed in destroying our country, we will all be in the same boat except for the “RULERS”. Wake Up. Open borders, leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan, inflation, mandates, energy dependence, being the laughing stock of the world, etc. are not good things for our country. These policies are meant to usher in Communism. PERIOD.

MARK

1000% AGREED

Pete

I listened to Mark Levin’s radio show today and he has on, Glen Beck. He was talking about his book ‘The Great Re-Set’ and it really is a very scary scenario! Do some research and see for yourselves. I’m glad I won’t be around IF it ever happens!

MARK

EXACTLY, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. That is what they want,”control” they have been doing this to the minority communities for years and years called welfare.

LatonyaVernon

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page……….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 11 days ago by LatonyaVernon
Fred G Sanford

obiden is the epitome of a fucking idiot. The son-of-a-bitch has been getting kickbacks his whole miserable, pathetic life. He has told lie, after lie, after lie and his sheeple love him. Because of obiden and his Communist regime you folks will arrive at a juncture in your life in the very near future when an entire day’s wages will not even buy one meal. Don’t believe it? Then open God’s Holy Book and it’s all written down for you to see. Learn it, love it, live it. My friends, the inevitable cannot be altered, added to or subtracted from and it cannot be stopped. I wish for each of you the very best.

xakef

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 10 days ago by xakef
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x